Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshy91

I hope she ain’t gone to A and E NHS with a tit job she’s had privately . There are people who genuinely need treatment and don’t have the luxury of going private and there’s this fucking wonky toothed bint rocking up hoping to get the magic cure for her botched tit job . I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss .
I bet she’ll still be swiping up and swiping down with that creepy hand though . 😡
My wife's grandfather has been waiting for a diagnosis of dementia for over a year and is deteriorating everyday as his appointment keeps getting pushed back due to covid.
Then you have leeches like her taking advantage of the already overrun service because she botched up her own body! Selfish bitch!
I guess as long as Greedy is happy then everything is good. 🤬
Feel so sorry for H putting up with that. I was in school with H and she is such a lovely person. She can do so much better than that scab calling her a hobbit and using her as the butt of her jokes daily!

Missgreedyshome #4 Living on Fajita pasta, you better swipe up faster as I'm the scam master!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

nap_queen

Absolutely ludicrous that they’re living in council accommodation and have spent the last 2 weekends on holidays staying in places that both cost over £700 per weekend! The system is SO FUCKED UP

Reactions: 31

nap_queen

She doesn't mind telling us where she is as they have locks on the door this time!! Mate!!! Lock or not you are safe, your not a celebrity calm yourself right down 😂

Living in a council house doesn't mean they shouldn't have nice holidays.
Agree, but at a time when a lot of the population are struggling you’d imagine demand for council houses is through the roof. These pair would have spent over £1500 on accommodation for the last two weekends, that’s without adding anything other expense. If you can afford to spend that amount of money on two weekends away you shouldn’t be taking up space in council accommodation when there are so many people in need. We’re in economic crisis and there are people living on the breadline in need of housing like hers.

Reactions: 31

Mutley98

VIP Member
Whilst I agree no one should be sent them kind of messages I find it funny that I messaged her a while back asking for the size of something she posted as I liked it and its still sitting as unread but every troll message is spotted and read.?? Hinckley and other instagramers are exactly the same
I sometimes wonder if it’s done for attention, very easy to set up a fake account

Reactions: 30
omg I just had to comment 🤣 I usually just read all the comments and feel so glad that people think the same as I do but OMFG!! What does she feel panicky about saying where she is?? Like she’s some sort of celebrity 🤦🏻‍♀️Does she panic that she might wake up to paparazzi at her tent zip?? 🤣🤣 Does she realise that people who follow her probably know where she lives and sleeps 99% of the time...so why would they follow her to a fucking tent 🤣🤣 she should feel more panicky about announcing that her home is empty for the next 3 days...how stupid can you get! Wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

peagreen

Chatty Member
Why does her girlfriend always say “stupid girl” it isn’t funny it never was and never will be. A lot of the time when Charlotte uses the filter she has the flash on in H’s face and then she will act shocked that Charlotte is filming her “oh stupid girl” IT ISNT FUNNY IT ACTUALLY WINDS ME RIGHT UP. Everything about these two is so so fake.

Reactions: 26

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m still waiting for an answer to a question I put about a cushion yet she sniffs out hundreds of troll messages 😂
The Invisalign was ordered ages ago as the plates aren’t done overnight
Harriett is an absolute mug in my opinion, she runs around after her, greedy takes the piss out of her and greedy has what greedy wants
Sure she’s had Botox as well as her forehead is permanently tight and shiny
I’m a fool, worked through the whole pandemic and this lazy twats sit at home, making shit videos and have everything

Reactions: 24
‘I know I like expensive things guys.’ How obnoxious when you began as a low budget renovation account for your council house. (No shame I live in one.)
It’s a sign of really sad times, in terms of social media & ‘influencers’ because some people would love the basics, never mind expensive things but don’t get gifted them to waffle absolute nonsense about them. I blame the companies also, I know it’s. a cheaper way of advertising for them, but it just sets such a depressing tone for people with little or nothing who there are so many of at the moment. Some people are currently worrying about switching their heating on and the extra cost because the whole family is home and not in work/school like usual or feeding their kids instead of themselves and she’s changing all her appliances for absolutely no reason other than insta content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sween44

Chatty Member
Another absolute dredge on society . Don’t work but lives the life of luxury spend spend spend everyday . She must have a money tree at the bottom of that garden . If she was as ill as she makes out she wouldn’t be on Instagram every minute of the day . I smell fraud 🤨

Reactions: 22

Ck2020

VIP Member
‘Most people hate Mondays but I love them’ yeah greedy because you don’t have a JOB to go to. God that annoyed me 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Don’t usually comment on greedy, but did she say there’s nothing to be happy about today?? So she’s got all weekend to spend with her children, had a play park built in her garden and all have their health? Must be nice. Meanwhile I’m working extra 13 hour shifts all weekend on a covid ITU as my husband lost his job due to covid, my mil is very ill with covid and won’t see my kids now till Tuesday. These ‘influencers’ are so far removed from reality it’s unreal.

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s a fucking joke . My daughter and her husband both work full time and have 3 kids . They can’t get on the housing ladder as they rent private so can’t afford to pay for a deposit on a mortgage and they can’t apply for council housing . It boils my piss when you’ve got a twat like this swanning around wasting money and rubbing peoples noses in it . She’s a disgrace and wonder why people slag her off for being a money grabbing bitch . The system is absolutely shite .

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that greedys story is aimed at a message I sent her. So on one of her stories yesterday she said that she panics every time she is uploading stories and she doesn’t know why. So I replied saying the reason why you’re panicking is because you know you’re scamming and you know you’re doing a bad thing taking advantage of people. Now I’ll tell you why I sent that. So for the past two years out of no where I suddenly started to suffer with psoriasis on my face. I can’t tell you as a woman how horrible that is. How self conscious and ugly it makes you feel. Her lumi spa is specifically targeting people that aren’t happy with their skin. And let me tell you when you have something like I have you will spare no cost. Now luckily I am not a sucker and I done my research and found the lumi jupe. It’s worked absolute miracles on my skin and I couldn’t be happier. It cost me £30 so what’s that 200 less than the one she’s selling? She ought to be ashamed of herself. We all have families at home to feed but get a proper job and earn money the honourable way eh greedy? Not scamming people just like your ex done

Reactions: 20

Ls6901

Chatty Member
So let me get this right.... she was told to rest. Has 2 weekends away, comes home and despite posting and recognising that she should be resting decides to go to home sense and do 10,000 steps before ending up in A&E. She is soooooo sooo selfish. Will not stay indoors so is now draining our NHS because she has no self control. Disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
That wee boys room looks like it would fit right in on the set of Big Brother. Weird to decorate a room like that when he’s a only a young lad. Also so confused at how she can possibly afford to spunk cash like she does when she doesn’t actually have a job? Surely her commission codes can’t pay that much? And now her lass has got caught up in a pyramid scheme and apparently now needs and office 😂 an office to sit on your phone messaging people asking if they want to buy knock off perfumes 😂 Jesus I honestly hate Instagram culture. So fucking toxic and everything is for attention for a photo op for insta and I would honestly hate to live my life that way. These are grown adults what the fuck is life coming to

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

bettyblog

Agree, but at a time when a lot of the population are struggling you’d imagine demand for council houses is through the roof. These pair would have spent over £1500 on accommodation for the last two weekends, that’s without adding anything other expense. If you can afford to spend that amount of money on two weekends away you shouldn’t be taking up space in council accommodation when there are so many people in need. We’re in economic crisis and there are people living on the breadline in need of housing like hers.
i agree with you on this one!!!!
she’s a fucking joke dancing round and thinking she’s a celeb she’s a wannabe fake!!!!!!
Her Boobs,her teeth and now 2 breaks
10grand easy gone in a few weeks 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Shame she couldn’t buy a better personality 👍🏻
Loads of us are struggling with Covid on furlough
She wonders way people are bitter towards her when she throws stories like that about on Instagram

• Heart
the women is an absolute sell out. I used to love her page and I understand people want to make a living, but it all just sits wrong with me. Using her name to set up an MLM account that the girlfriend is running to prey on her followers. Considering her account began as a budget make over account you have to assume her followers will be low income/people who don't have a lot. She's then recruiting them for pyramid schemes and £260 lumis. Really disappointing and sneaky.

Cj2098

Chatty Member
It’s funny them worrying about rats. When the biggest one with the largest teeth is sat on the sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart