Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No swipey no likey 😂😂 the girl will sell sand and come out smelling of roses
People like her who can lie about her ex ripping people off can lie about everything and anything
Plus the sheep 🐑 hang on every word and leaping up the tit will buy the tack she gets money back on 🙃👍🏻

Reactions: 9
You never see her in the shein stuff or even boohoo etc, she's always wearing designer gear.
There's nothing budget about her anymore.
She has forgot where she started! 7 ads in one day is absolutely ridiculous
I'm ashamed to say I bought that ebay knitted 2 piece loungewear, and it was a pile of tit, wasn't even worth a fiver let alone £17
I brought the Amazon leggings......bloody tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do you never see what the kids are having for tea and why don't they eat at the table?? I don't get it, they pay for bloody gousto for themselves and now she's moaning about food on the rug from the kids. I cook one dinner for everyone and we eat at the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do you never see what the kids are having for tea and why don't they eat at the table?? I don't get it, they pay for bloody gousto for themselves and now she's moaning about food on the rug from the kids. I cook one dinner for everyone and we eat at the table.
Don’t worry after Greedy’s read this she will be down at M&S buying ( unless she can get them GIFTED free of course 😉) the ‘ finest’ chicken nuggets for the boys and HEY PRESTO they’ll all be sat together eating a family meal at the dining table ( napkins and all 😉)
Ps , Greedy doesn’t pay for Gousto she gets £15 credited to her account for every swipe up .. OBVIOUSLY she doesn’t tell her followers this though 🤷‍♀️👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t worry after Greedy’s read this she will be down at M&S buying ( unless she can get them GIFTED free of course 😉) the ‘ finest’ chicken nuggets for the boys and HEY PRESTO they’ll all be sat together eating a family meal at the dining table ( napkins and all 😉)
Ps , Greedy doesn’t pay for Gousto she gets £15 credited to her account for every swipe up .. OBVIOUSLY she doesn’t tell her followers this though 🤷‍♀️👍
😂 Makes sense, of course they don't pay for gousto. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
That's a good point, what is the point of having an expensive dining room and table if you don't eat at it as a family? She barely posts that room anymore.

Reactions: 4
That's a good point, what is the point of having an expensive dining room and table if you don't eat at it as a family? She barely posts that room anymore.
She only posts it at Xmas when she gets her FREE GIFTED dinner sets from Dunelm 😉. No doubt today it’s full of FREE GIFTED Easter Eggs/Chocolate

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I recall her getting a couple of goooooousto meals for the kids before spaghetti and a sheppards pie or something but that’s about it
I assume she gives the kids fish fingers or beans etc and then has her meal with Harry after

As for eating at the table I bet all her crap is all over it. May still be Christmas in there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those feking teeth slurping when she finishes talking 😬😬😬. Slow down when your talking crap and you wont need to slurp and rub your lip with them. 🤢🤢🤢

Oh and another weekend away??? #gifted #ad ????

Reactions: 10
All that pasta they eat you’d think they’d be dining Al Fresco with all the money she’s making from them swipe ups .
Its them leggings from Amazon that tickles me how she bounces around her bedroom strutting her stuff thinking she’s the bees knees . C’mon Greedy don’t you think it’s time now to add something new to your content or maybe try doing a honest days work instead of leeching off of your sheep to line your pockets . What’s gonna happen when new influencers take over 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely ludicrous that they’re living in council accommodation and have spent the last 2 weekends on holidays staying in places that both cost over £700 per weekend! The system is SO FUCKED UP

Reactions: 31
She doesn't mind telling us where she is as they have locks on the door this time!! Mate!!! Lock or not you are safe, your not a celebrity calm yourself right down 😂

Absolutely ludicrous that they’re living in council accommodation and have spent the last 2 weekends on holidays staying in places that both cost over £700 per weekend! The system is SO FUCKED UP
Living in a council house doesn't mean they shouldn't have nice holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is council housing the same as public housing /housing provided at a reduced rent for those with income or circumstances that would prevent them from securing and paying for a market value house?

Reactions: 4
She doesn't mind telling us where she is as they have locks on the door this time!! Mate!!! Lock or not you are safe, your not a celebrity calm yourself right down 😂

Living in a council house doesn't mean they shouldn't have nice holidays.
Agree, but at a time when a lot of the population are struggling you’d imagine demand for council houses is through the roof. These pair would have spent over £1500 on accommodation for the last two weekends, that’s without adding anything other expense. If you can afford to spend that amount of money on two weekends away you shouldn’t be taking up space in council accommodation when there are so many people in need. We’re in economic crisis and there are people living on the breadline in need of housing like hers.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.