Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cringing for her everytime she shows that FM shite....they must be hard up if they've had to resort to being pyramid scheme scammers or is the correct term 'ambassador or consultant' lol😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of swipe ups she does is unbelievable. That company outdoortoys are famous for gifting influencers, the GC got one last year then an inflatable one, theyre affirdable at £600, NOT but then if they are free it doesn’t matter.
She is such a greedy bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Eurghhh I’ve not watched for a while H is like her lackey and she is so self absorbed she sees no one else around but her!!!!

Reactions: 5
The sucking of her teeth is worse than ever with that Invisalign when one “influencer” does something they all seem to do it, I can imagine the world of “Insta huns” is a back stabbing environment yet when any one reads about themselves on a forum we are “trolls” the mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she gets s new hot tub then she definitely has issues.
1st getting rid of the fire wall in the dining room after a few months, then the pergola and now the lazy spa (if she's getting rid)
All these influencers are shopping addicts, they don't see value in anything because they just think 'oh I didn't pay for it, I will get gifted a new one, or the latest model to ad"
Its sickening.
If they wernt paid to advertise then there's no way they would spend their own money on these huge purchases, and if they did, guaranteed they would appreciate them more and bloody look after them!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Eurghhh I’ve not watched for a while H is like her lackey and she is so self absorbed she sees no one else around but her!!!!
I noticed this first hand on Saturday by god she is very self absorbed.
I truly feel sorry for the girl cause the way she was with them boys they will be gone in a seconds and who will she have left nobody!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Why does old Greedy look like a satsuma today in her stories . The creepy old hand looks chargrilled with all the fake tan .
The constant slurp while trying to tame her tuff is unbearable 🤢
She’s been really busy today . Swipe ups begging and spraying them bed sheets . Lazy fucken bint .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I never really noticed until I read here how many swipe ups she does. All her content is basically to keep lining her pockets. Like there's nothing interesting to her anymore. It's Swan this, skin care today, but did I mention I use this make up brand sometimes and yeah ive bought more crap from "Shane" again. Its bleeping boring.

• Haha
I never really noticed until I read here how many swipe ups she does. All her content is basically to keep lining her pockets. Like there's nothing interesting to her anymore. It's Swan this, skin care today, but did I mention I use this make up brand sometimes and yeah ive bought more crap from "Shane" again. Its bleeping boring.
Imagine if people actually stopped being sheep and getting hooked to her swipe ups
This swipe up queen will need to find a decent job because let’s be fair this won’t last forever neither do the pyramid schemes

Imagine if people actually stopped being sheep and getting hooked to her swipe ups
This swipe up queen will need to find a decent job because let’s be fair this won’t last forever neither do the pyramid schemes
When she started buying garbage off amazon with the swipe up/ad shite too.. I see you greedy

Are people really buying this tat though? Who wants a bleeping hat off amazon or tat off "shane"

• Haha
Omg I found that hilarious and with all that cat hair the cat must permanently be out there 🤣

stairs are disgusting for someone who makes out she does them often with that rubbish brush uugghh and all her woodwork on the stairs was dirty!
Just shows how often she uses that brush then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's done 7 ADs today..... 7!!!

8 if you include FM.

I want to rip my insides out when she says "I'll pop a little link up" and that pointing finger 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Once you notice the hand pointing you cant unnotice it

She has "too much" clothes but keeps buying more, only to complain about the excess clothes and not enough storage to having a clear out.

Once you notice the hand pointing you cant unnotice it

She has "too much" clothes but keeps buying more, only to complain about the excess clothes and not enough storage to having a clear out.
Nahhh I think she buys them takes photos in them and then does the famous swipe ups for them ( makes her money from them ) and then returns them for a full refund ! Influencers ( if you wanna call them that ) are notorious for doing this 🥴😤!

• Wow
Nahhh I think she buys them takes photos in them and then does the famous swipe ups for them ( makes her money from them ) and then returns them for a full refund ! Influencers ( if you wanna call them that ) are notorious for doing this 🥴😤!
With the amount of clothes she had yesterday I don’t think she sends them back 😂
Amazing she’s a budget home page or was to now a swipe up influencer
Nothing good about her anymore!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
You never see her in the shein stuff or even boohoo etc, she's always wearing designer gear.
There's nothing budget about her anymore.
She has forgot where she started! 7 ads in one day is absolutely ridiculous
I'm ashamed to say I bought that ebay knitted 2 piece loungewear, and it was a pile of tit, wasn't even worth a fiver let alone £17

• Wow
i dunno the designer tshirts I see her in look like the flea market fakes to me .

• Haha
You never see her in the shein stuff or even boohoo etc, she's always wearing designer gear.
There's nothing budget about her anymore.
She has forgot where she started! 7 ads in one day is absolutely ridiculous
I'm ashamed to say I bought that ebay knitted 2 piece loungewear, and it was a pile of tit, wasn't even worth a fiver let alone £17
No you don't!! It's cause its all garbage and poorly made. Not surprising really, she's use to the material stuff from her and her ex conning people.

Someone said about the layzspa a few posts back. I realise now it had red mould on the side of it after they did their "clean". So some cleaning account she is when she doesnt change or empty the bleeping thing all winter.

• Sick
Says she hates ironing her clothes but will iron her bed? Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.