Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d said she’s hacked the system to get more views but I doubt she’s that clever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What pisses me off and its SO childish.... everytime they holiday in the UK they have fab weather. It that was me itd be pissing down and blowing a hooley. They dropped on last yearrrrr when they all went away with her parents!!!!

I go to Cornwall every summer and them 2 weeks is never back to back sunny AND we pay for it too 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I’d said she’s hacked the system to get more views but I doubt she’s that clever 😂
No I think she genuinely does. It’s a glitch with Instagram if you delete a story. Then your stories are always classed as if you haven’t viewed them yet. It always happens on hers... pretty much daily!

Ha ha
What pisses me off and its SO childish.... everytime they holiday in the UK they have fab weather. It that was me itd be pissing down and blowing a hooley. They dropped on last yearrrrr when they all went away with her parents!!!!

I go to Cornwall every summer and them 2 weeks is never back to back sunny AND we pay for it too 🤬🤬
Ha ha yep feeling you there!!!

Reactions: 3
Does she work? Apart from being an “influencer” I mean or is it her wife that works full time?
Hell no just a swipe up addict making off her commission and the suckers who fall victim to her upselling of the products.
And H is just a fm seller not a full time job between them....

Reactions: 6
She’s back along with the constant shite . She’s doing a wash ! No way no one actually knows how to load a machine up and use Lenor .
It’s not as though she’s getting her work clothes ready for tomorrow now is it . 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she just say that she's very clear when she puts AD... But didn't put Ad on the previous story for her laundry stuff?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stop reading on here if it winds you up so much jesus!!
And no,you don't always write ad, you know washing post just 3 hours ago hasnt got a visable "AD" on there you idiot, but no doubt you will go and do it now its been pointed out on here. 😴

• Haha
She did 🤣

She cleared up all the conspiracy theories of her recent weekend away not being an ad..

Good to know once she got signal back she came on here to catch up

• Haha
Stop reading on here if it winds you up so much jesus!!
And no,you don't always write ad, you know washing post just 3 hours ago hasnt got a visable "AD" on there you idiot, but no doubt you will go and do it now its been pointed out on here. 😴
Clearly been on here reading the posts
Greedy by name greedy by nature!!!!!!!!!’
I’m sorry but if she can lie about her ex conning people she will lie about anything.....
I seen her this weekend in Tenby and I’m sorry I don’t rate the girl. She’s full of tit 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fanny fang is a bull shitter just like the other insta huns. Her top lip was sticking to her gnashhers last night I felt ill🤢🤣.

• Sick
  • Haha
God she only came on 2 mins yesterday and the teeth and lip curling over the invisalign made me ill 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hinting for a proper hot tub, using her child for sympathy ‘he’ll miss his early morning dip’ hoping someone offers her a freebie. Lazy spa have been doing the rounds gifting influencers, see Sam fairs got one, that wouldn’t be good enough for greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinting for a proper hot tub, using her child for sympathy ‘he’ll miss his early morning dip’ hoping someone offers her a freebie. Lazy spa have been doing the rounds gifting influencers, see Sam fairs got one, that wouldn’t be good enough for greedy
What’s worse she had a free one last yr if I’m not mistaken...
Looking at last weeks big clean it looks ruined
👏👏👏 lazy spa must be very proud of that gifted hot tub to greedy bags 😉😉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.