Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll think another walrus has washed up to sunbathe if they see her down there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
28282DB5-8727-45BE-B463-CBF07D808F90.jpeg

Wally did you spot the celeb today 😂😂😂 He said I have a better smile than miss greedy box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In stories today she storied that her cat will not go outside into the garden on its own. Few stories later she then cleans hair off her furniture where her cats been outside secretly sleeping on her cushions ..... Which one is it greedy? Does the cat go out on its own or not???? 😬
Omg I found that hilarious and with all that cat hair the cat must permanently be out there 🤣

Lazy arsed cretin . We’d all love a day cleaning our garden furniture in the sunshine but work calls again . I’d be more worried about making sure the inside of my house was clean and spotless judging by the state of the tit that come off of them stairs with that brush . That brush is actually tit I ordered one and the bristles wore down after using it 3 times . These instagrammers only show surface clean . I dread to think what lurks behind the camera . 🧐

And I didn’t use the greedy swipe up
stairs are disgusting for someone who makes out she does them often with that rubbish brush uugghh and all her woodwork on the stairs was dirty!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Some one blagged herself a free weekend I see Florence springs have her all over her story embarrassing really......

Reactions: 5
Making out shes paid for the safari tent when in reality its a gifted weekend away😡😡. Why do they all lie and bullshit people?
Its hilarious when she said I wont mention the place until after guys🤣🤣You are the Fanny Fang of Wales hen, a nobody really so put your teeth on a lead and take them for a walk🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boils my piss, me and hubby have worked through all lockdowns and had a tit time personally and I mean tit. Do we get gifted a break away NO. We haven’t even had our vaccine yet, there she is having a paid break away and with all new clothes while H is in the same T-shirt’s and shorts. H is an absolute mug putting up with her, she’s a spoilt brat. I cringe at her singing videos
Keeping Kate was saying she’s already paid for a Disney holiday in the few weeks she’s been flogging FM, wonder if they make the same if so pay for your own holiday
I wonder if they are claiming benefits.? Would be easy to do if there social media earning aren’t going through HRMC 🤔

Reactions: 14
Surely she should of put #ad or gifted ( begged i really mean ) on them stories. She needs reporting

Reactions: 7
How do we know it’s gifted?
I don’t think we do. Before she went she said they’d had Tenerife holiday cancelled so had used the refund to book things in wales. I think before the accommodation have shared her stories it’s been assumed it’s gifted

Boils my piss, me and hubby have worked through all lockdowns and had a tit time personally and I mean tit. Do we get gifted a break away NO. We haven’t even had our vaccine yet, there she is having a paid break away and with all new clothes while H is in the same T-shirt’s and shorts. H is an absolute mug putting up with her, she’s a spoilt brat. I cringe at her singing videos
Keeping Kate was saying she’s already paid for a Disney holiday in the few weeks she’s been flogging FM, wonder if they make the same if so pay for your own holiday
I wonder if they are claiming benefits.? Would be easy to do if there social media earning aren’t going through HRMC 🤔
It takes the piss don’t it . We have to work bloody hard to get we want but at least it’s legit . HMRC are cracking down on the so called influencers 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think we do. Before she went she said they’d had Tenerife holiday cancelled so had used the refund to book things in wales. I think before the accommodation have shared her stories it’s been assumed it’s gifted
What is likely is that she has been gifted the trip and has used the refund to book activities in the places she’s going. One Spanish holiday wouldn’t pay for multiple short breaks in the UK

Reactions: 3
I’ve just started following her and all I see is swipe up/ad constantly. I know nothing about her other than what she advertises. She never seems to have her kids either

Reactions: 6
The last time she went she storied to say they paid full price, she’s said she’s paid for this visit too, we can assume it’s been gifted but it’s not fact........I suppose a FOI request from hoseasons would be the only way to find out (it’s public interest as it would be fraud/breaking asa rules on both their behalf’s to outright lie).
It’s as shifty to state the fact it’s gifted when we just don’t know imho.

What I don’t get about these ‘influencers’ is why they get so stressed and snappy about what’s gifted and what’s paid for. Personally if it was me I’d just play by the rules and declare all gifts, Ads and affs as such and NOT feel the need to state when I’d paid for something at all.........I’d declare everything I was obliged to and be honest and therefore not give a rats behind what anyone thought or speculated about anything else. Greedy should try it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The last time she went she storied to say they paid full price, she’s said she’s paid for this visit too, we can assume it’s been gifted but it’s not fact........I suppose a FOI request from hoseasons would be the only way to find out (it’s public interest as it would be fraud/breaking asa rules on both their behalf’s to outright lie).
It’s as shifty to state the fact it’s gifted when we just don’t know imho.

What I don’t get about these ‘influencers’ is why they get so stressed and snappy about what’s gifted and what’s paid for. Personally if it was me I’d just play by the rules and declare all gifts, Ads and affs as such and NOT feel the need to state when I’d paid for something at all.........I’d declare everything I was obliged to and be honest and therefore not give a rats behind what anyone thought or speculated about anything else. Greedy should try it.
My opinion of not declaring ads/gifted is they try to make out they live the high life where as in reality they border on being low life begging tramps who love to show off. I pray for the day the HMRC crack down on them all then lets see the real quality of life they live

Reactions: 9
My opinion of not declaring ads/gifted is they try to make out they live the high life where as in reality they border on being low life begging tramps who love to show off. I pray for the day the HMRC crack down on them all then lets see the real quality of life they live
Totally agree!!!!!!
I think all the influencers will have a shock in the real world actually working for a living.
Most modern day people are struggling in Covid.
They are living the high life, she will always leave a bitter taste in anyone’s mouth knowing she has no morals!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t have enough signal and will update everyone tomorrow but still manages to get those all important swipe ups in! Poor love, she’ll be needing another holiday as she’s working so hard 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So the phone signal magically appears in time for the Swan and Iconic swipe ups, vile cretin, even on a family holiday she is still grabby and greedy.😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone know why I skip through her stories then when I go back on They're showing unviewed again

Reactions: 2
So she’s away but still can’t help being on her phone even when the signals tit . It’s Easter Sunday and she still has time for swipe ups what a silly cow . And what’s with the prerecorded make up flogs . She ain’t wired up right 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.