Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they do work. I don’t get why people say they don’t work 😂 H is a FM rep and Greedy herself is an influencer. Yes many don’t see this as work but it is whether we like it or not, she is paid by companies to advertise for them - that’s a job.
They get on my tits completely but I don’t get why people say they don’t work when they do. They just don’t have traditional jobs.

I'm worried you're actually serious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm worried you're actually serious 😂
Of course I’m serious. They are actual jobs regardless what you or I think about them. I know loads of women who work for MLM companies and I have my views of them but it’s still a job to them. Same as Lumi and the advertising C does.

But they do work. I don’t get why people say they don’t work 😂 H is a FM rep and Greedy herself is an influencer. Yes many don’t see this as work but it is whether we like it or not, she is paid by companies to advertise for them - that’s a job.
They get on my tits completely but I don’t get why people say they don’t work when they do. They just don’t have traditional jobs.
Just jumped on this thread I think it’s an absolute joke. There’s people out there who work there asses off all year round and still can’t afford to holiday whilst these two are swanning off when and where they like, not a real job between the pair of them. I wouldn’t mind if their stories were fun to watch but there not. Just the same old nasty chicken fajita pasta, swipe ups, swipe ups.. and guess what.. more swipe ups!!! Money grabbers
Yep all the way through the pandemic and still paying full national insurance tax and pensions . I think I may Jack my job in and become an influencer like Greedy and H . I wonder if Greedys classed as self employed . My arse 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yep all the way through the pandemic and still paying full national insurance tax and pensions . I think I may Jack my job in and become an influencer like Greedy and H . I wonder if Greedys classed as self employed . My arse 🤣
My thoughts exactly as with another few of the Insta huns. Greedy has previous for ripping people off, no way does she pay tax and NI.

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly as with another few of the Insta huns. Greedy has previous for ripping people off, no way does she pay tax and NI.
You can quite easily find out though . It’s even better when you work for HMRC 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
The million dollar question is do they though?
Maybe I am in the wrong job
Claim x and not claim/pocket x.

I would love to throw in my job, swan around the house all day, point at items, click my teeth clean add several swipe ups, flog a bunch of tit to people that you eithet like or dont care for and not have a care for what you are flogging as long as you make a sale

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Their having a lovely little jolly ain’t they . Can’t be bad can it ? No kids for over a week and get them back and duck off for a jaunt . The walrus in the water reminds me of her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their having a lovely little jolly ain’t they . Can’t be bad can it ? No kids for over a week and get them back and duck off for a jaunt . The walrus in the water reminds me of her 😂😂😂
Don’t insult Wally the walrus! South Wales have adopted him as our new national treasure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Of course I’m serious. They are actual jobs regardless what you or I think about them. I know loads of women who work for MLM companies and I have my views of them but it’s still a job to them. Same as Lumi and the advertising C does.
I’m betting she’s still claiming benefits and get her council house paid for ..so you may see what she’s doing as a job but I certainly dont ..so spending an hr a day prancing about showing face cream or saying I’m having few days off guys or showing her dancing in a fat suit ..may be a job in your world but it certainly isn’t in mine 😡

• Heart
We’ve booked that safari tent for my 40th next year 🙈🙈🙈 falls on Easter weekend and set us back over £700!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says she doesn’t want to say where she is as she gets panicky........ the company have reposted all her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
omg I just had to comment 🤣 I usually just read all the comments and feel so glad that people think the same as I do but OMFG!! What does she feel panicky about saying where she is?? Like she’s some sort of celebrity 🤦🏻‍♀️Does she panic that she might wake up to paparazzi at her tent zip?? 🤣🤣 Does she realise that people who follow her probably know where she lives and sleeps 99% of the time...so why would they follow her to a bleeping tent 🤣🤣 she should feel more panicky about announcing that her home is empty for the next 3 days...how stupid can you get! Wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone in Wales knows Tenby and google
She had a freebie yet again and claims she had her refund anyone who’s booked a holiday abroad is still fighting to claim the full refund
Amazing how Florence springs have already shared her videos
I was in Tenby today and by god she is so shallow and stuck up
Her youngest is cute but she was screaming at him today to take picture poor H is the biggest mug I’ve seen

Reactions: 8
She says she doesn’t want to say where she is as she gets panicky........ the company have reposted all her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Quick call the paps Greedys down Florence Springs Tenby in a tent . It’ll be front page news tomorrow as she’s up there with Posh and Becks .
Nice price as well she’s paid for that .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.