Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does she afford all of that garden furniture? It's about 6k worth! She doesn't even have a job! Also where is her too small pergola?? She irritates the tit out of me.
someone posted a screen shot on here a while ago of her selling the pergola on Facebook market place

Reactions: 3
Lazy arsed cretin . We’d all love a day cleaning our garden furniture in the sunshine but work calls again . I’d be more worried about making sure the inside of my house was clean and spotless judging by the state of the tit that come off of them stairs with that brush . That brush is actually tit I ordered one and the bristles wore down after using it 3 times . These instagrammers only show surface clean . I dread to think what lurks behind the camera . 🧐

And I didn’t use the greedy swipe up

Reactions: 10
Flogging her burds crappy perfume. I bought from FM last year(not from her🤣🤣)thinking it would do me for every day and work. It smells similar but lasts approximately 10-15mins so I would say its a complete waste of money.
As the saying goes you only get what you pay for.

Lazy arsed cretin . We’d all love a day cleaning our garden furniture in the sunshine but work calls again . I’d be more worried about making sure the inside of my house was clean and spotless judging by the state of the tit that come off of them stairs with that brush . That brush is actually tit I ordered one and the bristles wore down after using it 3 times . These instagrammers only show surface clean . I dread to think what lurks behind the camera . 🧐

And I didn’t use the greedy swipe up
Its the same with the razor/blade that supposedly gets more off your carpet than your hoover, the real truth is its shaving the fine fibres from your carpet so through time it will leave you with under lay only🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Flogging her burds crappy perfume. I bought from FM last year(not from her🤣🤣)thinking it would do me for every day and work. It smells similar but lasts approximately 10-15mins so I would say its a complete waste of money.
As the saying goes you only get what you pay for.

Its the same with the razor/blade that supposedly gets more off your carpet than your hoover, the real truth is its shaving the fine fibres from your carpet so through time it will leave you with under lay only🤣🤣
Thank fook I didn’t use it on my new stair carpet . It was absolutely tit and I threw it in the bin . Con artists the lot of these instagrammers their like Del Boy Trotter pedalling counterfeit goods 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Tbh a good attachment on a hoover does fine for stairs. Why buy more tit? I'm nearly 40 and never had to squeegee my stairs down? It's literally something to sell for her.

Reactions: 7
Do these 2 even work? Pisses me off, their just galavanting every day in the sun with their benefits whilst I’m stuck in an office 😆😆

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been spoken about before but how did she rip people off with her ex?
They ripped off loads of old people by taking deposits to claim back their PPI on their behalf and then went on to sell windows and doors that they never provided.
Charlotte has always claimed to be innocent but I know several people who worked there believing that they were legit and she was always in the office. She absolutely knew what Emma was doing.
She's never worked, always sponged off someone whether it was legally or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It really annoys me how wasteful some companies are. They’ve sent her a box full of s*** which relates to Stacey Solomon “to guess who’s got a range coming out” god knows have many “influencers” will have had the same box of 💩 that will go straight in the bin afterwards. So irresponsible

Reactions: 5
Off on yet another jolly . I cannot believe how 2 women who don’t actually work can lead such an expensive lifestyle . I mean both me and the other half have decent jobs and we pay a good whack in tax to keep these absolute arsewipes in luxuries all year around . I speak for many others who also get penalised for actually working . It’s an absolute joke and the Greedy bint should actually be ashamed of herself . I wouldn’t mind but this last 4 weeks of her constant spending is bleeping ridiculous. I hope she gets grassed up .

DONT TELL STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET WHEN YOUR HOME WILL BE EMPTY 🙄
She’s probably paid for a bodyguard to stand outside her house as she’s rich 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off on yet another jolly . I cannot believe how 2 women who don’t actually work can lead such an expensive lifestyle . I mean both me and the other half have decent jobs and we pay a good whack in tax to keep these absolute arsewipes in luxuries all year around . I speak for many others who also get penalised for actually working . It’s an absolute joke and the Greedy bint should actually be ashamed of herself . I wouldn’t mind but this last 4 weeks of her constant spending is bleeping ridiculous. I hope she gets grassed up .

She’s probably paid for a bodyguard to stand outside her house as she’s rich 🥴
But they do work. I don’t get why people say they don’t work 😂 H is a FM rep and Greedy herself is an influencer. Yes many don’t see this as work but it is whether we like it or not, she is paid by companies to advertise for them - that’s a job.
They get on my tits completely but I don’t get why people say they don’t work when they do. They just don’t have traditional jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Stacey is doing a collaboration with ITS ..I mean it wasn’t a hard guess was it now we all know before staceys even said it herself 👀

Reactions: 2
But they do work. I don’t get why people say they don’t work 😂 H is a FM rep and Greedy herself is an influencer. Yes many don’t see this as work but it is whether we like it or not, she is paid by companies to advertise for them - that’s a job.
They get on my tits completely but I don’t get why people say they don’t work when they do. They just don’t have traditional jobs.
Pity they dont pay tax or national insurance like everyone else then. Its a joke!!!

Just jumped on this thread I think it’s an absolute joke. There’s people out there who work there asses off all year round and still can’t afford to holiday whilst these two are swanning off when and where they like, not a real job between the pair of them. I wouldn’t mind if their stories were fun to watch but there not. Just the same old nasty chicken fajita pasta, swipe ups, swipe ups.. and guess what.. more swipe ups!!! Money grabbers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.