Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it funny how they all do this with troll messages that Kate Hayes never ever reads your reply’s to your message unless your blowing smoke up her arse or she’s finding a troll message sick of them all like there reading of the same influencer song sheet 😴
ive sent plenty of messages to Kate over the months, all remain unread but somehow she always manages to pick out the “troll” messages. I reckon 99% are Kate trolling herself. Did anyone see Nicki Bell trolled herself? Can’t remember her insta name now as she’s reverted back to her actual name. She was caught red handed, pretty surethere was a thread about it. She never addressed it and it was just swept under the carpet.

Reactions: 4
ive sent plenty of messages to Kate over the months, all remain unread but somehow she always manages to pick out the “troll” messages. I reckon 99% are Kate trolling herself. Did anyone see Nicki Bell trolled herself? Can’t remember her insta name now as she’s reverted back to her actual name. She was caught red handed, pretty surethere was a thread about it. She never addressed it and it was just swept under the carpet.
Ooh you mean Pretty Blunt ? How embarrassing what she did 🥴🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn't condone sending messages like that but is it not illegal for her to then share their usernames and pictures? Does that not count as doxxing?
dozing is publicly sharing private info (e.g. things that can identify you like address etc.) but messages between them with a username still in shot isn’t doxxing x

dozing is publicly sharing private info (e.g. things that can identify you like address etc.) but messages between them with a username still in shot isn’t doxxing x
Fair enough, that makes sense. I just remember on the Hinch thread it kicked off, she shared someone's username once and her army tracked down the woman's business page on Facebook and left her awful reviews and death threats.

Like I say I would never condone sending messages like that to anybody but I don't think it's right for influencers to share the messages knowing there are some bat tit followers about.
Though I'm sure greedy has nowhere near the mad following of Hinch

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if these people could be related to her past and who her and her ex conned. I know I wouldn’t be quiet if she was on social media and done that to my family. I would be gunning for her. She deffo reads here too. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent it to herself . I don’t think anyone on here messages actual accounts it’s just on here and this is the problem they think it’s tattle related

I do wonder if these people could be related to her past and who her and her ex conned. I know I wouldn’t be quiet if she was on social media and done that to my family. I would be gunning for her. She deffo reads here too. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent it to herself . I don’t think anyone on here messages actual accounts it’s just on here and this is the problem they think it’s tattle related
I’m amazed nobody from her past has put anything on her Instagram account if I’m honest or said anything when she’s done the odd live . I’d be a nervous wreck if that was me 🙈. She’s got some nerve with all that hanging over her hasn’t she .

Reactions: 5
I’m amazed nobody from her past has put anything on her Instagram account if I’m honest or said anything when she’s done the odd live . I’d be a nervous wreck if that was me 🙈. She’s got some nerve with all that hanging over her hasn’t she .
Maybe because she didn’t do anything wrong in her past its just inspector gadgeshits like you lot thinking your right 🤔😂

• Haha
@Dontbefooled is a very suspect account 🤦

It's highly doubtful the troll messages were real and even if they were it's a cheap shot to try and discredit here when messages like that would never stand. The number #1 rule here is to keep it on tattle. Anyone that trolls is banned, tattle doesn't allow that. That's what annoys them the most because tattle isn't this trolling cesspit that they're desperate to paint it as.

Just more manipulation to get engagement and more followers. All the charities involved with online harm say the first thing to do is block and ignore. But that wouldn't get them More followers would it.

Reactions: 16
They are all the same to be honest so she was very angry at the so called trolls yesterday however today she is doing ads for Iconic and swipe ups and not declaring ads!!!

So she is going to be “quiet” today, they all just copy one another. If social media got to me like that I would stop it but we all know this is done so their followers message them and blow smoke up their arse🤣🤣then they come back with a bang full of positivity and be kind remarks.

Reactions: 5
Well so much for her being quiet she had about 12 dots after announcing that🤣. It is toilet cleaning day and I honestly cant wait to see her clean her shitter😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve done my back in so I can’t hoover.
then on “del boys” story (as she called her) she’s skipping up the road.
wtf. Why lie? I just don’t understand her

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve just managed to catch up. I’ve not been on her page for a while or on her thread. She pissed me off so thought I’d just leave her to it.

Not changed has she, the huge amount of swipe ups are creeping back in.

I’ve looked into the Lumi. It’s another MLM (multi level marketing) like FM is. So soon she will be asking people to join her team. She will then make a tit load of money from their sales. She won’t have to make anymore once she has a team.

Same for H. She will make money from her team, more than she will make from selling. I bet she doesn’t sell anymore, you never see stories of perfume deliveries or them packing orders anymore.

I also read with FM you have to buy £10-£20 worth yourself each month. That’s why Charlotte has so many of them in her drawer, because H has to buy them not because she loves them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I saw another Instagram account ask today for people to join her team for the Lumi. I was really disappointed as I really like her but I hate everything about MLM. It’s still pyramid selling bit these complex have found a loop hole to continue.
Yeah I’ve not watched for a while but when I did the other day she was doing her bed montage and on the “trunks” at the end of the bed was a jo malone gift set yet when H started selling the FM she said and Charlotte also that jo malone was charlottes favourite scents an she will never be paying those prices again as the dupes are just as good ha ha ha yeh ok ther that good you still went an bought a gift set of the real thing 😂 I cannot take them seriously she was also on the sofa again with a bad back an H encouraged her to go with her on a walk an low an behold she was dancing down the street and leaning backwards to H camera wrapped in her quilt don’t know about you guys but when I have a bad back there is no way I would be able to dance down the road or lean backwards , they are both a pair of liars , greedy , sneaky and most of all obnoxious I cannot bare them an there is no way in this world I would walk down the street in this weather with someone with what looks like the short, short tight shorts on that footballers used to wear in the 70’s it’s embarrassing ther so short an so tight and then you have greedy with full winter gear on and a quilt around her 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

How have you made that assumption about her follower demographics?
Maybe because greedy is a young girl herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Whilst I agree no one should be sent them kind of messages I find it funny that I messaged her a while back asking for the size of something she posted as I liked it and its still sitting as unread but every troll message is spotted and read.?? Hinckley and other instagramers are exactly the same
I sometimes wonder if it’s done for attention, very easy to set up a fake account
I wouldn't condone sending messages like that but is it not illegal for her to then share their usernames and pictures? Does that not count as doxxing?
Yes
@Dontbefooled is a very suspect account 🤦

It's highly doubtful the troll messages were real and even if they were it's a cheap shot to try and discredit here when messages like that would never stand. The number #1 rule here is to keep it on tattle. Anyone that trolls is banned, tattle doesn't allow that. That's what annoys them the most because tattle isn't this trolling cesspit that they're desperate to paint it as.

Just more manipulation to get engagement and more followers. All the charities involved with online harm say the first thing to do is block and ignore. But that wouldn't get them More followers would it.
yeah @Dontbefooled has a cussed me of being someone who used to be on here and whenever I would leave my critiques on here she would always jump to her defence I actually think it’s Harriet “hi H”

Last edited:
‘Done my back in can’t hoover’ ...3 hours later ‘goes on a walk and runs up and down some stairs’ ...she must think her followers are thickkkkk

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m new to this thread while I actually don’t agree with ANYONE sending messages of hate or trolling especially about innocent children I really do think it should be made illegal for people to say hurtful things to people with large following having said that greedy is exactly what she is!!! The swipe ups I can deal with all the clothes and tat she buys “gets gifted” I can deal with but the FM and greedy glow selling lumi spas I’m just gobsmacked!! All I can think is they must be struggling financially to be doing that!! Just don’t understand why Charlotte doesn’t get a normal job instead of trying to get money out of people all day every day it must be draining no wonder she always takes days off

Reactions: 6
Newbie to the thread here - usually over on beggy sweet homes thread but omfgggggg came to say the same -

There is duck all wrong with her back - I suffer crippling back pain, I can't even wipe me own moo some days without sobbing, I certainly won't be off for a jog, skip and running up and down stairs.

Loves herself. Swipe up, swipe up, swipe up, piss offfff hunz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m new to this thread while I actually don’t agree with ANYONE sending messages of hate or trolling especially about innocent children I really do think it should be made illegal for people to say hurtful things to people with large following having said that greedy is exactly what she is!!! The swipe ups I can deal with all the clothes and tat she buys “gets gifted” I can deal with but the FM and greedy glow selling lumi spas I’m just gobsmacked!! All I can think is they must be struggling financially to be doing that!! Just don’t understand why Charlotte doesn’t get a normal job instead of trying to get money out of people all day every day it must be draining no wonder she always takes days off
And the clearly placed 'product placements ' in her stories
20210128_192626.png

Isn’t it convenient that these “influencers” Instagram scammers, always land on “hate” messages at the time they have products to promote. Let me cry on camera in a room by myself to get my views and sales up. The minute that video is done. She probably walks out of the room wipes the tap water off her face and goes and skips downstairs to count her money. I don’t fall for the woe is me act one bit. You’re a greedy fake twit and you need to duck off

bad back? Oh the same bad back that didn’t stop you from running up and down the steps with shorts McGee? Ok hun 🤗😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
An implement to remove hair from hairbrushes - multiple stories about it oh and surprise surprise a swipe up - truly shockingly boring content - I would unfollow but I’m kind of invested in her and her boys now!!! Ha ha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.