Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we need to be told she’s got her periods🤚🏼far too much info. Thats the second one iv seen on insta saying that, the social mama is another one😡No one actually gives a flying duck!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I had posted earlier that H was always going to win that lace race as greedys gnashers got in the way🤣🤣however if it was to see who could chew an apple through a letterbox greedy would certainly win that🤣🤣
Well that has me howling today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that has me howling today 🤣
Wonder if H threw any shorts away when she de-cluttered her wardrobe yesterday but then I Thort she wears the same ones so probably never , I actually think if greedy shouts jump H shouts “how high you stupid girl”’🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t bare the way she says “stupid girl” it just all sounds set up for me I said I was going to unfollow but I am just too nosey to do it 😂

• Haha
Gutted if that kitchen is navy blue! I will have to change mine.

fake accounts scamming people 🙄. Says she who puts swipe ups at the end of every story and sell pyramid schemes.

Reactions: 7
Gutted if that kitchen is navy blue! I will have to change mine.

fake accounts scamming people 🙄. Says she who puts swipe ups at the end of every story and sell pyramid schemes.
Defo navy and gold 🥴🥴 the sinks painted gold colour too. I'm sure she could afford to splash out on a new one fs

Reactions: 6
Defo navy and gold 🥴🥴 the sinks painted gold colour too. I'm sure she could afford to splash out on a new one fs
Ehh ive just seen the stories. It looks it. All i could think of is the next person who moves into her house (isnt she moving this year?) Will have to spend so much on that kitchen to repaint.. since the last job was 12ish months ago and had chipped paint hense her doing it again

I like home renos. Id prefer to see updates and how she did it rather then an end result and teaser snips all for engagement. I guess that also does not bring in the ££ like her swipe ups and MLM do

Reactions: 7
Ehh ive just seen the stories. It looks it. All i could think of is the next person who moves into her house (isnt she moving this year?) Will have to spend so much on that kitchen to repaint.. since the last job was 12ish months ago and had chipped paint hense her doing it again

I like home renos. Id prefer to see updates and how she did it rather then an end result and teaser snips all for engagement. I guess that also does not bring in the ££ like her swipe ups and MLM do
I know, the way dazlin cleaning showed her new kitchen work everyday is what I love. Not a cheap ass paint job in a tiny birds nest kitchen done as a reveal 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
All I think is how grateful the next tenant in that council house will be with that garden. I know I’d love it 🤣 thanks for spending all that money mate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I think is how grateful the next tenant in that council house will be with that garden. I know I’d love it 🤣 thanks for spending all that money mate
It's definitely council/Housing Association, isn't it? Nothing wrong with that - she was a skint single mum when she moved in I'm assuming, but why on earth do all the garden work for 1 summer of fun?

Where I live, the housing would rip that out back to standard for the next Tennant 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
All this paint... Would have been cheaper to buy a new gold sink. Quick Google and you can get one for around £100 🙄

they tend to rip out everything inside but they Would not touch that garden

Be best if she just gave up the house so someone who needs the cheap local authority rent can have a home, or they purchase the house off them.

Anyone know Are pyramid schemes long time scams?

Where I live, the housing would rip that out back to standard for the next Tennant 😥
[/QUOT

Reactions: 1
they tend to rip out everything inside but they Would not touch that garden

Be best if she just gave up the house so someone who needs the cheap local authority rent can have a home, or they purchase the house off them.

Anyone know Are pyramid schemes long time scams?
In my local authority they don’t touch the place. You take somewhere as is if you want it. Only genuine damage would be rectified, anything cosmetic is left.

Reactions: 2
Yep they 100% would in our area. Also, they would re charge her for painting the cupboards as it’s classed as damage and they would need to replace them as they don’t know what they have been painted with for fire regs etc. Plus that fire in the lounge, they’d rip that out too and put a standard one back in and again charge her for the work. That’s our area anyway 🤣

Our place is if you change it, you replace like for like or they charge you for the work.

Reactions: 8
They won’t move it’s all talk!
and if they did move they wouldn’t leave a single thing of any value as it’s all be gifted! Bet they would take the light bulbs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Painting a sink🤣🤣Fanny Fang should just dig deep and buy a new one🤣🤣that way she wouldn’t have to purchase 5 different products to seal it.

Reactions: 4
Ok so now we’re being told “you wouldn’t not brush your teeth twice a day for 2 minutes so why would you not do your skin care for twice a day for 2 minutes”

ok greedy-because before you got lumi you used to always do your skin care twice a day for 2 mins didn’t you !!! God why don’t I just unfollow her maybe I like to see her make a twit of herself with the things she comes out with !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.