Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the other day she went shopping and H had written her. shopping list on paper and she ripped her saying who even does that. Today as she’s got a freebie now her shopping list to stick to the fridge is a great idea. Bloody twit.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE HAIRBRUSHES 🤢 I have long thick hair and I loose loads of it constantly and that gives me the boak. I empty my brushes of hair every few days, leaving them like that is not normal, it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Seriously tho I gagged at the hair brushes, why would you let it get that bad to begin with?? I wonder if she ever actually buys a new tooth brush if that’s what her hair brushes look like. Although would explain why her teeth look like that 🤢😭

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So we need a pick now to take hair out of brushes? Bloody hell.

Also need to agree about H shorts. Actually ridiculous at this time of year!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe she has 7 of the same pair? Charlotte buys 2 or 3 of the same top in differnet colours

And i am not one to judge ive done the same in the past. There was one primani dress that i loved and got it in about 4 different colours and two of the black cause black goes with everything 😂

One minute she’s crying she doesn’t have the kids and it’s sooo hard they are at their other parents, the next minute she’s dancing around her kitchen she’s child free on a Friday night 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The strawberry lace race🤣🤣H was always going to be the winner🤣.
The hair brushes were disgusting, I felt sick🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the other day she went shopping and H had written her. shopping list on paper and she ripped her saying who even does that. Today as she’s got a freebie now her shopping list to stick to the fridge is a great idea. Bloody twit.

AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE HAIRBRUSHES 🤢I have long thick hair and I loose loads of it constantly and that gives me the boak. I empty my brushes of hair every few days, leaving them like that is not normal, it’s disgusting.
So do i ! In fact i take the hair out every time because my hair falls out loads

Reactions: 3
Their relationship must be a barrel of laughs, the kids are gone and all she seems to be doing is posting ‘content’ and moaning she is bored! Get some alone rare time with your partner and you’re moaning you are bored!! They’ve not even been together that long Get some booze down you and enjoy the empty house - should be loudly christening some furniture not posting stuff on the gram complaining you’re bored!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How can she be bothered doing her kitchen again? Those cupboards look dark, I'm thinking navy maybe?

Reactions: 4
Dancing about like a pair of fannies on a child free night, content must mean more to them than quality time spent with one another!!!!

Reactions: 4
I had posted earlier that H was always going to win that lace race as greedys gnashers got in the way🤣🤣however if it was to see who could chew an apple through a letterbox greedy would certainly win that🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.