Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dread to think what she earns it’s sickening because it’s all a bit deceiving
I used to do FM and I know about all the levels etc and I can tell you Harriet will be earning around 5-10k a month for being ‘amaranth’ 🤪

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ooh interested to know what I should be using for taking my makeup off? I never use wipes but use cotton pads - or dyou mean like they don’t use a flannel and have a proper wash as well
I use coconut oil to remove my makeup, warm in hands and rub it all over face then use a warm flannel to wipe off. I have 10 flannels in rotation and wash them at the weekend 👍🏻 trying my best to ditch the wipes etc

Reactions: 8
I used to think she was funny and relatable, until I sat back and realised she’s literally just some goofy twit laughing at herself whilst filming herself in her child’s studio apartment. I meant bedroom. How is she not cancelled yet 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do not understand the Lady Gaga telephone video remake. Surely she didn't have to do the entire song too. I could almost understand balloons or a costume but i dont get this one.

Reactions: 7
Privately I assume, costing a few thousand. Unnecessary operation during a pandemic. Probably her ex paid for them now she wants rid!

Reactions: 1
I do not understand the Lady Gaga telephone video remake. Surely she didn't have to do the entire song too. I could almost understand balloons or a costume but i dont get this one.
I didn’t get it either? The dancing was mediocre at best , the outfit awful just didn’t fit and got really boring really quickly didn’t understand why all of her arse rats were saying it was so funny

Reactions: 6
I used to do FM and I know about all the levels etc and I can tell you Harriet will be earning around 5-10k a month for being ‘amaranth’ 🤪
Remember she’s also only got to each level because she’s recruiting on the back of Greedy’s followers and the fact that she’s getting free advertising!

Going on about how they won’t promise you the Earth and tell you to expect to earn £30k a month (very specific 🤔) Is another way to sign people up to their scams that’s what MLMs are and that’s how they get you - by making themselves out to be genuine and on your side when in reality Harriet is making a fortune out of those who have fallen for the MLM patter and it doesn’t sit well at all! Greedy by name greedy by nature
What an unfortunate name 🤣🤣🤣

Remember she’s also only got to each level because she’s recruiting on the back of Greedy’s followers and the fact that she’s getting free advertising!
oh yeah 100%
I did fm when she started and I was super annoyed because we have to start from scratch but she had all the followers from the other greedy one! 😩

Reactions: 2
oh yeah 100%
I did fm when she started and I was super annoyed because we have to start from scratch but she had all the followers from the other greedy one! 😩
Same here! You only make real money by recruiting and they have exploited that! If she started on her own instead of Charl promoting it as “hers” that she didn’t have the time to do she’d be a nobody!

Reactions: 3
She so sang the wrong gaga song! Should of been bad romance 🎵 I want your everything as long as it’s free, I want want want 🎵

Reactions: 6
Actually felt embarrassed for her watching that video, people losing jobs and she’s buying outfits dancing around to say thank you to all her minions. People being suckered into her and Harriet’s schemes. Notice she didn’t mark the video as an ad as her gifted swan hoover was in it and conveniently couldn’t find a phone despite being glued to it constantly so used the ‘lumi’ something else she is flogging. I think she actually thought she looked sexy in that video and wanted everyone to say ‘oh no babes you look so amazing’
Concentrate on your kids, get a proper job

Reactions: 9
Whilst I agree no one should be sent them kind of messages I find it funny that I messaged her a while back asking for the size of something she posted as I liked it and its still sitting as unread but every troll message is spotted and read.?? Hinckley and other instagramers are exactly the same
I sometimes wonder if it’s done for attention, very easy to set up a fake account

Reactions: 30
Whilst I agree no one should be sent them kind of messages I find it funny that I messaged her a while back asking for the size of something she posted as I liked it and its still sitting as unread but every troll message is spotted and read.?? Hinckley and other instagramers are exactly the same
I sometimes wonder if it’s done for attention, very easy to set up a fake account
Couldn’t agree more
They don’t get engagement for nice posts only for the trolls which is why they do it! Chatting to little old you and me doesn’t gain them anything and all influencers are primed to know what makes them cash!

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny how they all do this with troll messages that Kate Hayes never ever reads your reply’s to your message unless your blowing smoke up her arse or she’s finding a troll message sick of them all like there reading of the same influencer song sheet 😴

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't condone sending messages like that but is it not illegal for her to then share their usernames and pictures? Does that not count as doxxing?

Reactions: 2
Privately I assume, costing a few thousand. Unnecessary operation during a pandemic. Probably her ex paid for them now she wants rid!
Yes her ex whom Greedy lived with at the time and stole ( scammed ) over 200 thousand pound in total and was jailed for the offence ( it’s in the earlier threads from the newspaper links ! )

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.