Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So between them, they are part of 2 MLM schemes. Cannot believe they don’t feel guilty, considering all her followers are likely young, single mums and are so vulnerable to this stuff. Really really sad
How have you made that assumption about her follower demographics?

How have you made that assumption about her follower demographics?
Considering she started out as a budget home page, alot of her followers will be from the start, and wanting to do things on a 'budget' . I wouldn't go as far to say most of them are single females with children.. but alot will want the "cheaper version", especially considering the current financial situation the whole country is in. Also, alot of people try to keep up the lifestyle of the influencer and nievely get into debt in doing so. Alot of people (myself included) can't afford £10 on 1 tea towel, or £200 for a face scrubber, or £40 on a candle. Nothing is budget with her anymore.

Reactions: 9
Wow those books are expensive 55 CDN a piece ! She could have bought a posh faucet instead of that plastic thing if she didn't buy the books and clothes for the cat.

Reactions: 2
Why do these influencers never do a live with winners from there so called ‘ Generator!’ - What a farce ! I smell BULLSHIT !

Reactions: 6
This is why she is an influencer guys . This is what makes all the nasty messages worth it . To prance around in weird costumes and host bed giveaways. * fans face amid tears*

What a life .

Reactions: 4
What is with the sudden interest in her doing skin care, so random.

and giving the bras away to buy new? take it she is having her implants out for some reason. I don’t watch her often these days

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she shouldn’t be sharing details of that girl who’s messaged her, regardless of the comments . Makes me wonder if the girl was affected by her past, family probably got ripped off by her ex 🙄

Reactions: 5
Going on about how they won’t promise you the Earth and tell you to expect to earn £30k a month (very specific 🤔) Is another way to sign people up to their scams that’s what MLMs are and that’s how they get you - by making themselves out to be genuine and on your side when in reality Harriet is making a fortune out of those who have fallen for the MLM patter and it doesn’t sit well at all! Greedy by name greedy by nature

Reactions: 9
Going on about how they won’t promise you the Earth and tell you to expect to earn £30k a month (very specific 🤔) Is another way to sign people up to their scams that’s what MLMs are and that’s how they get you - by making themselves out to be genuine and on your side when in reality Harriet is making a fortune out of those who have fallen for the MLM patter and it doesn’t sit well at all! Greedy by name greedy by nature
Funny how she didn’t tell us how much she earns

Reactions: 4
So many people buying those lumi’s they are tit I’ll tell you now not once person is washing their face properly before showing the head, they are using wipes and cotton pads . I’ve used one after washing my face and there is no way they are doing theirs properly . Another scam ! She’s made a fortune

So many people buying those lumi’s they are tit I’ll tell you now not once person is washing their face properly before showing the head, they are using wipes and cotton pads . I’ve used one after washing my face and there is no way they are doing theirs properly . Another scam ! She’s made a fortune
Ooh interested to know what I should be using for taking my makeup off? I never use wipes but use cotton pads - or dyou mean like they don’t use a flannel and have a proper wash as well

They’ve only ever shown people using cotton pads and micellar water or wipes, never a proper wash with cleanser then use the lumi, if you know what I mean x

Why does she have to story cleaning her toilet😷😷It is disgusting and all I can think of is the explosions she has had in it with her so called IBS🤚🏼STOP please

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.