Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read the last few pages so need to catch up , just a wwick question tho (it’s been takin down now) sorry in advance if someone else has posted about this , but omfg how much I laughed at the Thort they think everyone is stupid she was doin a story (H) was an was talking on her story then she said something (this is on her page) but the hand painting at whatever I’ve forgotten but it was deffo greedys voice I was embarrassed so much for them my ass cheeks clenched together , I can’t stand the pair of them used to think H would be lovely (when she was camera shy an didn’t wanna be seen on greedys stories, how times have changed huh) but she comes across nice but is passive aggressive at times , yeh can’t believe they deleted it everyone’s seen it now an you both look pathetic , this is why ppl don’t follow you so much you not “relateable” at all all you do is “ad” an tell your little lies which won’t get past the smart ones

I haven’t read the last few pages so need to catch up , just a wwick question tho (it’s been takin down now) sorry in advance if someone else has posted about this , but omfg how much I laughed at the Thort they think everyone is stupid she was doin a story (H) was an was talking on her story then she said something (this is on her page) but the hand painting at whatever I’ve forgotten but it was deffo greedys voice I was embarrassed so much for them my ass cheeks clenched together , I can’t stand the pair of them used to think H would be lovely (when she was camera shy an didn’t wanna be seen on greedys stories, how times have changed huh) but she comes across nice but is passive aggressive at times , yeh can’t believe they deleted it everyone’s seen it now an you both look pathetic , this is why ppl don’t follow you so much you not “relateable” at all all you do is “ad” an tell your little lies which won’t get past the smart ones
*it’s was H speaking and greedys arm pointing at whatever it was 😂 embarrassing

Reactions: 3

*it’s was H speaking and greedys arm pointing at whatever it was 😂 embarrassing
THIS .. THIS , EXACTLY THIS !!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t see it 🤦‍♀️
Was embarrassing H was pointing at a few things an then she pointed at somethin else and it was greedys voice at this point with still harriets arm pointing 🤣 I went to look again but it had gone hoestly I was laughing so much, not coz they are funny but because they think everyone is gullible well maybe not everyone but you get what I mean

Unfortunately instashammers don't care about the current climate. Their attitude is "im alright Jack,duck everyone else" the only time charlottehas mentioned the pandemic has been when its affected her (Wales and her local lockdown) shes never used her platform for anything good. Just swipe ups and ads and to show off her freebies and shopping hauls. I will unfollow now because I was hoping she would revert back to how she used to be, but looks like she isn't
Exactly same for me, unfortunately she’s got worse and H is now loving Insta ad life

Reactions: 1
Bit suss how nobody’s receiving their lumi stuff, bet she’s still getting her cut though

Reactions: 1
Saying she's not gonna have her Botox coz of the lumi??she was look no wrinkles now ? I don't think so babe, you have been using it five mins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well she started off as a budget home account and now she seems to be just a selling rep for skincare/make up and perfume 🤣🤣

I'm confused. I thought she was ripping those stick on tiles off? The last few stories have them back on 🤔

Does she not realise how much of a hypocrite she is, says the lumi is amazing, removes all dead skin then she’s shaving her face saying “ewww guys look at all the dead skin”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And she's back with the "spelling mistakes". Foof instead of food. She's so predictable 😴😴

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe what I’m reading and they are claiming! Zoflora sacked old hinch because she was dangerous with it - if this isn’t dangerous then I don’t know what it

and I also want to shove that sponge up her arse!
Zoflo sacked hinch?
Thought she hadn't mentioned or used it for a while considering she was "so obsessed" with it

So between them, they are part of 2 MLM schemes. Cannot believe they don’t feel guilty, considering all her followers are likely young, single mums and are so vulnerable to this stuff. Really really sad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.