Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The egg is definitely Greedy’s. When you go through IVF, you can only do reciprocal IVF if you pay for it privately. In the photo of them leaving the hospital, it shows they gave birth in an NHS hospital. The NHS also only use donor sperm from the USA
This is not correct. The vast majority of babies conceived via IVF will be delivered in an NHS hospital, unless the parents can afford the likes of The Portland.
The NHS also very rarely carry out IVF or ICSI procedures themselves and outsource this to private clinics such as Care Fertility (the preferred clinic in my area). The NHS absolutely do not use donor sperm only from America, considering they actually outsource to actual clinics. I have friends who used a donor with German heritage, for their NHS funded cycle at a private clinic.

Reactions: 9
This is not correct. The vast majority of babies conceived via IVF will be delivered in an NHS hospital, unless the parents can afford the likes of The Portland.
The NHS also very rarely carry out IVF or ICSI procedures themselves and outsource this to private clinics such as Care Fertility (the preferred clinic in my area). The NHS absolutely do not use donor sperm only from America, considering they actually outsource to actual clinics. I have friends who used a donor with German heritage, for their NHS funded cycle at a private clinic.
My post is correct for Wales, I know because my sister has been through the process in the same area as Greedy. IVF and ICSI is done in 2 different NHS hospitals and not in a private clinic and the 2 donor sites used are from America. This may be different in different parts of the country but this is how it’s done in South Wales

Reactions: 4
Another post all about Greedy 🙄
You'd think with it being H's first baby (totally recognise she is the boys mum/step mum) she'd be allowed to get a bit of air time and talk about how special it is for her.
It's just the Greedy show as per usual. I guarantee she's pulls out some soppy reel of H with plinky plonky music over it when the likes start to die down
Ta-da!!! Like magic She's done an "appreciation" post for H - with music 🤣🤣🤣 lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle ✨photos of H and baby✨✨photos of water in the bath✨ 😂😂😂 Hi Greedy 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2680707

All that stuff they packed and THIS is how they left the hospital!
The absolute state!

Can just imagine them clearing the entrance of all other people just so they can get their shot 🤢 surprised Greedy let H carry the baby out and she wasn't centre stage
Because the Dads carry the baby out, Charlotte absolutely sees herself as Mum, and H as Dad/other parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So from her latest post it seems H is the biological mother and it's so obvious she reads here. Imagine trying to prove a point to people you've never met whilst acting like you don't give a tit lol

Reactions: 12
Howling at the way she's attempting to say postpartum 😂
Agree with others...although that post is about H it's just screams me, me, me. Also some crumbs dropped in there for further stories to up engagement 🙄 we see you Greedy! And we know you see us on Tattle 👋🏼

Reactions: 19
Because the Dads carry the baby out, Charlotte absolutely sees herself as Mum, and H as Dad/other parent.
I absolutely think this the way she's been holding the baby and taking all the pictures with her, especially when she was saying Freebie wouldn't know her cause she was stopping breast feeding (bleeping insensitive to H on so many levels).

Reactions: 10
She needs to duck off and concentrate on her baby and kids instead of all these posts. Beyond a joke now. I get she wants to show the bairn off but she needs to reign it in now and give Insta a rest.
Greeds, you won't ever get these precious times back, seriously, you will regret it in time if you don't put your phone down.

Reactions: 14
Harriet’s story she’s just said ‘sorry in advance for all the baby spam over the next few months, it’s going to be a bit crazy’. So you’ve planned ahead that you’re going to continue to exploit your baby on social media for engagement and likes. Absolutely disgusting humans.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Why on all them pics greedy has put on was H sprawled across their bed with no top on.
Feel sorry for them boys.god knows what they see on the daily.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope Harriet goes on to carry

I can't get over her having a blue badge, as if she is getting away with this in plain sight. If her back was bad she'd never be able to do 99% of what she does plus look at her carrying the car seat 🤔
... and GreedyGuts did a post today where she says Harriet CARRIED her into the shower and bathed her. bleeping FRAUD! 🤬😡
---
The egg is definitely Greedy’s. When you go through IVF, you can only do reciprocal IVF if you pay for it privately. In the photo of them leaving the hospital, it shows they gave birth in an NHS hospital. The NHS also only use donor sperm from the USA
My brother & his wife had their kids via privately funded IVF and she gave birth both times in an NHS hospital. Fertility clinics offer lots of different options, one size doesn't fit all, each case can vary for a multitide of reasons.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.