Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sea food paella!!! Your risking it greedy !!! This woman is beyond stupid
Oo I came here for this.. I risked prawns recently (and I know they're ok now) but I was really unwell for 3 days in bed. I wouldn't touch shell fish abroad when I was pregnant, I don't even know why she's eating the mussels. Surely she knows after 2 kids?!

Reactions: 7
she is not my fav, but what was in this paella ? Cooked shrimp scallops ( wellcooked) are ok for pregnancy . I thought it was more of a listeria issue , deli meats, undercooked scallops , raw fish etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t comment on here often but she’s obviously trying to looks like Molly Mae in that grid post and it really made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Take the fact thats she pregnant out the equation.... she has also claimed she has IBS so why the hell would you even eat paella when you know you have that??
I know its bullshit but she's an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are they constantly making references to mock tails and non alcoholic drinks? I would have thought everyone would assume that seen as she’s pregnant 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we actually assume every drink is non alcoholic? Also why is every photo of her drinking a “cocktail” of some sort.

Reactions: 5
Do we actually assume every drink is non alcoholic? Also why is every photo of her drinking a “cocktail” of some sort.
I was wondering about this, there’s a lot of posts about it which is making me wonder if they are normal alcoholic cocktails. Even if they are mocktails she doesn’t seem to be making much of an effort to change her ways, no doubt once the baby is born she will be back to her usual alcoholic self. H seems to be drinking more than ever lately too

Reactions: 14
she is not my fav, but what was in this paella ? Cooked shrimp scallops ( wellcooked) are ok for pregnancy . I thought it was more of a listeria issue , deli meats, undercooked scallops , raw fish etc.
Yeah they're ok but I think it's the risk it's undercooked, sea food is dodgy at the best of times, I think I've had more food poisoning from fish and prawns than meat.

She's ironically "sick" this morning with heartburn 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Just goes to show how much she relied on and consumed before if she has to point out that every single drink she has now is non alcoholic. Its normal 🤷‍♀️
I agree with someone else, why can't she have an orange/apple juice, or a cup of coffee etc why does it ALWAYS have to some form of alcoholic looking beverage like a mock tail or alcohol free bottle of beer.
Is that because your that dependant on real alcohol your trying to trick ur brain into thinking its getting the real deal 🤦‍♀️
Feel sorry for this new kid. She will be having a beer in the labour ward as soon as its entered the world!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In less than 24 hrs H alone has consumed 1/2 litre of sangria, beer, cocktails & had another for the road 🙄 plus a beer to start off her day today. No need for the drinks labels either, Greedy shouldn’t be drinking she is pregnant! We all know this but it’s mentioned every beverage!

Yes H enjoy yourself (before your shackled to a newborn) 🤭 have a drink but what about the “baby moon” where are the memories they are making together?? Wasn’t this the whole reason for this trip?! What’s so special about this trip no couples massages, no special day trip, no pampering, nothing baby related unless it’s an Ad for her unflattering clothes showing off her bloated belly!! Why couldn’t the boys go on the trip they’ve done nothing special at all!

Instead H is getting pissed everyday while greedy stuffs her face with tit she should probably avoid whilst abroad!

Today her staged sickness picture for her sheep!
There is no way you would be outdoors pregnant in 31 degree heat with sickness, in a pool! 🥴🤣
850BF81E-C98C-40BF-B167-4ABAFBAF4831.jpeg

884F170F-0DEE-461B-886A-1B8D5913E3C6.jpeg

A6356056-6D79-4716-ACEF-CD704845CF56.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
In less than 24 hrs H alone has consumed 1/2 litre of sangria, beer, cocktails & had another for the road 🙄 plus a beer to start off her day today. No need for the drinks labels either, Greedy shouldn’t be drinking she is pregnant! We all know this but it’s mentioned every beverage!

Yes H enjoy yourself (before your shackled to a newborn) 🤭 have a drink but what about the “baby moon” where are the memories they are making together?? Wasn’t this the whole reason for this trip?! What’s so special about this trip no couples massages, no special day trip, no pampering, nothing baby related unless it’s an Ad for her unflattering clothes showing off her bloated belly!! Why couldn’t the boys go on the trip they’ve done nothing special at all!

Instead H is getting pissed everyday while greedy stuffs her face with tit she should probably avoid whilst abroad!

Today her staged sickness picture for her sheep!
There is no way you would be outdoors pregnant in 31 degree heat with sickness, in a pool! 🥴🤣
View attachment 2343806
View attachment 2343807
View attachment 2343809
Is she promoting the water company now? Is this an Ad? I mean why would you place a carton of water in front of you at the pool and take a staged photo like that ?Unless you’re being paid to promote that ‘brand’ 🥴or you could be actively looking for a new contract to work with a ‘WATER BRAND) ( OMG … never 🥴😂😂😂😂!)
There is also no way in that heat you would even have the energy to do that ( you are PREGNANT Miss Greedy ) That heat is STIFLING HOT,and you really should think about wearing wearing a sun hat too 👍! Next thing you’ll be complaining of is Headache’s,Migraine’s & bloody Dehydration! 🥴😩
Try and look after yourself a little bit better and if you feel that you need a little help then I’d highly recommend Talking Therapy …it’s helped me lot’s🥰

Almost forgot …… Water, drink lots of it 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's doing my head in. I've had several misscarriages and stillborn at 29 weeks pregnant no way would you be eating seafood and going on hols in this heat....she's really giving me the ick!! You just wouldn't risk it!! And if H was my partner I would be piss with the amount of alcohol she consuming... yeah have a drink but not for breakfast!! Do something couples would do together!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.