Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to her posts she stopped drinking 1st week of Feb. She’s just mentioned that if she was still carrying that first pregnancy she’d be into her 3rd trimester now. At a minimum that would be 28 weeks, which means she’d have conceived around 13th January. Surely in that couple of weeks and beforehand going through the IVF she shouldn’t have been drinking

What grates me is she may of had a miscarriage yes but if the dates add up like you’ve worked out she was clearly drinking into her IVF pregnancy which she should have stopped weeks before. So the loss is likely self inflicted due to her selflessness

Reactions: 11
Oh thank god for that !! They made it to their destination..... I wouldn’t have slept all night if they hadn’t 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What grates me is she may of had a miscarriage yes but if the dates add up like you’ve worked out she was clearly drinking into her IVF pregnancy which she should have stopped weeks before. So the loss is likely self inflicted due to her selflessness
I’m sorry - but you cannot say that Greedy losing her first baby was ‘self inflicted’. That is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
According to her posts she stopped drinking 1st week of Feb. She’s just mentioned that if she was still carrying that first pregnancy she’d be into her 3rd trimester now. At a minimum that would be 28 weeks, which means she’d have conceived around 13th January. Surely in that couple of weeks and beforehand going through the IVF she shouldn’t have been drinking
I think her story says nearly in our third trimester so she might have done the ivf transfer after 1st of Feb

That’s all a very tight time scale though which is making me think more and more her ‘rainbow’ could be a failed transfer and if so her parading it as a rainbow baby is harsh on people who have had miscarriages. I’ve had ivf and failed transfers and would never refer to them as miscarriages

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if someone has already mentioned this but it’s great how she’s all of a sudden well enough to fly on a baby moon! She was really sick at one point and bam she’s well for a holiday which was booked months ago! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I find it hard to believe she had a miscarriage and kept it quiet (apologies if that offends anyone but we’ve seen the tearless crying mental health posts and I struggle to accept that she didn’t share this) 🙁

Reactions: 27
She genuinely looks like she has something wrong with her with they headphones on! Actually gives me the boak :sick:

Reactions: 5
Should you really be lifting H? Especially with you having a blue badge? 🤔 I know princess charlotte couldn’t have done it with being pregnant but maybe it would have been a better idea to get someone from the airport or another passenger to lift your suitcases for you? Wonder what the DWP would think of all this heavy lifting?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t mean to body shame cos I’m a big girl myself but that bikini is to small on H 🥴🤮

Reactions: 10
I cant even bare to hate watch her anymore she's disgusting, now just to stop reading this thread and I'll be greedy free
I'm the same at the mo to be honest, I just dip in and out of greedy and hinchs threads now, as I think they're both past their sell by date and are slowly dying of death on their insta pages. I am OBSESSED with the Katie Price thread now and it moves so fast now with all her latest antics 🤣🤣 but I do pop back on here every now and again and I am already SICK TO DEATH of her mentioning her Bloat' 'bump'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not familiar at all with IUI / IVF procedures and even I think it’s pretty weird / attention seeking that she’s referring to one unsuccessful round as a miscarriage.

Reactions: 9
Can someone please educate? I’ve had 6 miscarriages so not sure if I know what I mean. Is a failed round of ivf seen as a miscarriage ?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve just come here to say the same about the bloody paella! And I don’t mean to cause offence to people with tattoos but that outfit looks awful with her black arm under it!

Reactions: 9
The pair of them are rotten!! Surprised they don’t do a post everytime they’ve been for a sh*t! They are nothing without instagram😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.