Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely despise this women. Shes such a drama queen and acts continuously like an entitled Brat! I have everything crossed that the flight was cancelled and that H was too pissed to drive them home. It wouldn’t surprise me if the head didn’t get travel insurance 😂 I hope they couldn’t get a hotel and had to drive all the way back to their disaster of a miss matched home.
I wonder if any of her followers work at Bristol airport and have now seen the light 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Even if they’d flown at midnight they would be in Spain by now, so why no update to her stories? 🤔 please please say they were banned from flying! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t bear to watch her holding her bloated belly once more!! She’s really touching my last nerve she really is 🤮🤮 and as for that strawberry thing she was wearing.... I mean WTF??? Who does she think she is ... STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE?? Bore off greedy gorb 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I cant even bare to hate watch her anymore she's disgusting, now just to stop reading this thread and I'll be greedy free

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t bear to watch her holding her bloated belly once more!! She’s really touching my last nerve she really is 🤮🤮 and as for that strawberry thing she was wearing.... I mean WTF??? Who does she think she is ... STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE?? Bore off greedy gorb 🤮
Looks like she wearing pj...terrible look. No wonder in style dropped her xx

Reactions: 5
I used to be able to do it in 45 mins before the 50mph in Newport. 😂

Love that majority of us are South walians lol! I work in Bristol and it takes me like 1hr 30 to get home in rush hour ( she lives further into wales than me). She chats so much shite x

Reactions: 9
Love that majority of us are South walians lol! I work in Bristol and it takes me like 1hr 30 to get home in rush hour ( she lives further into wales than me). She chats so much shite x
Long time lurker here!! But also from south wales 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This time last year, just after they got engaged, before going to SSS wedding, before her sobriety journey, while they were both still drinking alcohol regularly. Around the time B’s nursery room was finished & he finally got his mattress! At the time of her book release.
They started their IVF journey??
Then suffered a loss 🌈
Later to go on and have successful IUI (not ivf)!

Stop Lying Greedy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Soooo glad she’s updated us that they have arrived. I would have been stressed all day not knowing if they made it or not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Greedy your pregnant not disabled!
H is such a mug chauffeuring her to the airport, princess can’t possibly bend to remove her own socks and then can’t even push her own case but can film H wheeling 2 cases on her own 😏

Whatever has happened to her awful sickness ??

Reactions: 16
Greedy your pregnant not disabled!
H is such a mug chauffeuring her to the airport, princess can’t possibly bend to remove her own socks and then can’t even push her own case but can film H wheeling 2 cases on her own 😏

Whatever has happened to her awful sickness ??
She's only sick if A, she's needing attention, B, she's told her followers she'll show them something then can't due to sickness, C , to remind everyone she's in the family way

Reactions: 15
This time last year, just after they got engaged, before going to SSS wedding, before her sobriety journey, while they were both still drinking alcohol regularly. Around the time B’s nursery room was finished & he finally got his mattress! At the time of her book release.
Then suffered a loss 🌈

Stop Lying Greedy!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly this !! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really cba seeing Hagrid in her bikini that’s ten sizes too small

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Then suffered a loss 🌈

Stop Lying Greedy!!
According to her posts she stopped drinking 1st week of Feb. She’s just mentioned that if she was still carrying that first pregnancy she’d be into her 3rd trimester now. At a minimum that would be 28 weeks, which means she’d have conceived around 13th January. Surely in that couple of weeks and beforehand going through the IVF she shouldn’t have been drinking

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.