Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually laughed when I seen Julia’s comment she posted. Come on own up me Julie- are you a tattler 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That vlog was cringe
Screenshot_20230730_200109_Instagram.jpg

Can't believe she had her boobs like last year, they're sagging nearly down to her waist surely they uplifted them when they removed the implants
AND if they've been planning this baby for so long why would you have your boobs done before you've finished having kids, surely you'd wait until you were finished being pregnant
Oh wait yeah this one's just for content 🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This law should be everywhere adopted or not..maybe the z listers would think twice ! Poor child isn't going to be (as) loved if it doesn't make them as much money as they'd like! Do they get to see what the dad looks like before picking the sperm by a photo if they don't know them? No reason just curious

Attachments

Reactions: 3
STOP LYING GREEDY!!

The miscarriage was likely a failed transfer
They didn’t have IVF therefore the eggs are not Harriet’s!
Charlotte’s used sperm from a donor.
They keep saying IVF instead of IUI
You can’t use your partners eggs with IUI
It’s not biologically Harriet’s baby
They could of had IVF and used Harriet’s eggs but didn’t!
There was no break after failed transfer & this pregnancy
No waiting to restart cycle of IVF after their loss because they didn’t have IVF, by choice.
This baby is Charlottes and will never be biologically related to Harriet!
It’s not Harriet’s baby and Greedy’s is not carrying it on her behalf!

It’s the Greedy show and Harriet’s just there for the ride done feeling sorry for her! It never has and never will be your biological baby H even when you get married or legally adopt the baby, Charl will let you know how much it isn’t your child real soon.

I do understand that Harriet was unable to carry due to her back injury but that was no reason not to use Harriet’s eggs!

Charlotte is just one Sly, Spiteful snake!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Another thing… eating steak, that’s a big no in pregnancy (unless it’s well done) & who likes steak well done ?! I had to give it a miss until I gave birth!

Reactions: 9
Early thread suggestion for thread #26

Do y'all know shes having a baby? Doesn't like work, just so lazy. Content baby on the daily, so she can kiss arse with best bub Stacey.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
STOP LYING GREEDY!!

No waiting to restart cycle of IVF after their loss because they didn’t have IVF, by choice.

It’s the Greedy show and Harriet’s just there for the ride done feeling sorry for her! It never has and never will be your biological baby H even when you get married or legally adopt the baby, Charl will let you know how much it isn’t your child real soon.

I do understand that Harriet was unable to carry due to her back injury but that was no reason not to use Harriet’s eggs!

I can’t remember if you’ve said before, but are you local?

Reactions: 2
Please can someone tell hargrid that she doesn't have to drink everything that is put on front of her, jesus no wonder she is so red with that alcohol intake 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
STOP LYING GREEDY!!

Ahh I don’t know if I agree with this take. My best friends are a gay couple and it definitely is still ‘her baby’ regardless of biologics. I think stating that it’s not H’s baby isn’t totally fair, we don’t know why they haven’t used H’s eggs but there may be a valid medical reason.

Anyway, back to ranting about the 2 knobheads flaunting their content baby in Spain. H doing 4 shots after dinner is the most desperate, unnecessary content I’ve ever seen. Roll on Charl whinging about feeling sick again today after eating what looked like a rare steak last night 👀

Reactions: 9
Ahh I don’t know if I agree with this take. My best friends are a gay couple and it definitely is still ‘her baby’ regardless of biologics. I think stating that it’s not H’s baby isn’t totally fair, we don’t know why they haven’t used H’s eggs but there may be a valid medical reason.

Anyway, back to ranting about the 2 knobheads flaunting their content baby in Spain. H doing 4 shots after dinner is the most desperate, unnecessary content I’ve ever seen. Roll on Charl whinging about feeling sick again today after eating what looked like a rare steak last night 👀
I took it as the poster was saying thT from greedy point of view.
Shes nasty enough to throw it in Hs face and use it against her whenever they have an argument 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just goes to show how much she relied on and consumed before if she has to point out that every single drink she has now is non alcoholic. Its normal 🤷‍♀️
I agree with someone else, why can't she have an orange/apple juice, or a cup of coffee etc why does it ALWAYS have to some form of alcoholic looking beverage like a mock tail or alcohol free bottle of beer.
Is that because your that dependant on real alcohol your trying to trick ur brain into thinking its getting the real deal 🤦‍♀️
Feel sorry for this new kid. She will be having a beer in the labour ward as soon as its entered the world!!

I was going to say this but you've worded it better. It's really giving alcoholic isn't it. Look guys... its a non alcoholic drink. Proves that she never had anything non alcoholic before doesn't it? If you drank non alcoholic regularly it wouldn't be necessary to post it. H's drinking is excessive... also why are they on holiday doing exactly what they do at home? Eating out and getting drunk. Can't even be fun and feel like a treat as they do it every day anyway.

Reactions: 14
It’s the teeth for me. She’s always got the front teeth sticking out 🦷🦷

Reactions: 11
Shes nasty enough to throw it in Hs face and use it against her whenever they have an argument 🤷‍♀️
I see both sides of what you’re saying. Yes if I, and many others, were in same situation I’d definitely consider it ‘our’ baby regardless of whose egg was used. In Greedys case, when the split comes, it will be thrown back in Hs face. In some ways I feel slightly sorry for H but she’s shown she’s just as beggy, not to mention fraudulently (now) having a blue badge, as Greedy so they deserve each other.
---
It’s the teeth for me. She’s always got the front teeth sticking out 🦷🦷
Yes the tongue behind teeth makes me itch. That pool pose today this awful and I can only imagine how long it’s taken for her to be happy with the photo!
---
I was going to say this but you've worded it better. It's really giving alcoholic isn't it. Look guys... its a non alcoholic drink. Proves that she never had anything non alcoholic before doesn't it? If you drank non alcoholic regularly it wouldn't be necessary to post it. H's drinking is excessive... also why are they on holiday doing exactly what they do at home? Eating out and getting drunk. Can't even be fun and feel like a treat as they do it every day anyway.
Yep it’s quite telling she feels to need to show she’s drinking AF cocktails/beer. When I don’t drink alcohol I’m happy with water but it’s nice occasionally to have something different but I wouldn’t broadcast it. Chazza Dawson seemed to protest too much when she was pregnant and flashed the Nonsecco but she wasn’t kidding anyone. I think it’s sad H has gone back to her old ways after claiming to be healthy and fit but I reckon it’s encouraged so she doesn’t look better than Greedy.

Reactions: 8
The pair of them look unhealthy full stop especially H.
Why not do a detox together. Now would be the perfect time to do it together and get ready and healthy for when the new baby arrives. Is H just going to continue drinking like she is now??
Iv also noticed that greedy has shown ALOT of content of H drinking recently. Getting ready to throw her under the bus????
First it was the rugby tournament and now the excessive drinking on what should be a relaxing holiday.
Also, if H knows greedy has problem with alcohol why is she getting drunk in front of her face 🤦‍♀️
Their relationship is weird and toxic

Reactions: 21
Yes exactly this!!
A couple I know both carried, similar times, used a donor gave birth to one baby each. Regardless both children are siblings and the babies are both theirs.
Beautiful 🤩

However in Greedy’s and Harriet’s “arrangement” I can’t completely see it as their baby as Charlotte makes it all about Charlotte and I just wish she would focus more on the first time experience for Harriet!

Reactions: 8
H needs to find some swimwear that actually fits and suits her shape.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.