Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing my head in. I've had several misscarriages and stillborn at 29 weeks pregnant no way would you be eating seafood and going on hols in this heat....she's really giving me the ick!! You just wouldn't risk it!! And if H was my partner I would be piss with the amount of alcohol she consuming... yeah have a drink but not for breakfast!! Do something couples would do together!!
Exactly this I’m sorry to hear about your loss 😔, you would think she would be extra cautious considering but now she is eating Tuna 😳!
Maybe she just playing dumb so all the huns flock to her inbox to say be careful everyone that’s been pregnant know about tuna & mercury levels.

Nothing they are doing is about this baby it screams overindulgence whether it’s food or alcohol!

Reactions: 10
Vblog oh really!!!! F### off swear she was the only girl in the world to be pregnant....she never mentions she missing her boys at all!!! Poor kids

Reactions: 15
Tell me this is a content baby without telling me 😡
Can someone pls post pics or reels for those of us that have been blocked please 🙏🏽 haven't been on here for ages didn't even know she was pregnant , from what I've read were in for a ride 🚲 pair of parasites

Reactions: 8
In less than 24 hrs H alone has consumed 1/2 litre of sangria, beer, cocktails & had another for the road 🙄 plus a beer to start off her day today. No need for the drinks labels either, Greedy shouldn’t be drinking she is pregnant! We all know this but it’s mentioned every beverage!

Yes H enjoy yourself (before your shackled to a newborn) 🤭 have a drink but what about the “baby moon” where are the memories they are making together?? Wasn’t this the whole reason for this trip?! What’s so special about this trip no couples massages, no special day trip, no pampering, nothing baby related unless it’s an Ad for her unflattering clothes showing off her bloated belly!! Why couldn’t the boys go on the trip they’ve done nothing special at all!

Instead H is getting pissed everyday while greedy stuffs her face with tit she should probably avoid whilst abroad!

Today her staged sickness picture for her sheep!
There is no way you would be outdoors pregnant in 31 degree heat with sickness, in a pool! 🥴🤣
View attachment 2343806
View attachment 2343807
View attachment 2343809
I can't cope... What is this ? H took the photo of her unwell pregnant partner and said aww look Charl this is one for the gram?? If you're sick stay in the cool indoors don't get your girlfriend with tight fitting t-shirts to take pics of you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine if she starts wretching in that pool?? Get the duck out honestly. I cannot cope with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yesssss Julia!!!!! Julia represents her followers so she should care what she thinks, her IG is hardly for personal use, she’s having a content baby for Christ’s sake! What a tit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought she suffer from really bad sickness no saying no sickness ffs

Reactions: 2
One of the things I can’t stand is when influencers ask what content they should post. It’s literally your job to know what content to post. Idiots. Anyway I’m South Wales too *waves

Reactions: 24
I bet they are going to do a maternity shoot and I'm from South wales too...

Reactions: 7
duck me she’s only 18 weeks, I don’t think I can cope with 22-23 weeks of belly rubbing bollocks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.