Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greedy’s fuming 😤
H looks like she’s been mixing prescription medication & alcohol, completely gormless with that blank, stupid look on her face!
Never thinks of anyone but herself what about all the poor family’s waiting for 6 hrs with kids or having their flights cancelled!

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand why she’s fuming. Them penny grabbers will get about a grand compo for a flight that delayed 😂

Reactions: 20
Anyone know if her flight was cancelled 😂😂 where she flying to? I’m hoping it is 🤞🏽😅

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Greedy has pulled a “don’t you know who I am?!” yet. How dare Bristol Airport delay the world famous Greedy?
unlike Greedy I am aware that it’s not the airport who are delaying things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so entitled it's unbelievable, I feel sorry for all the families with little ones who have had to wait so long... she's the one who booked to go on holiday on a day that airport workers were striking too..So it's not just Bristol Airport that will have delays. I hope it rains every day of your bleeping baby moon greedy. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's so entitled it's unbelievable, I feel sorry for all the families with little ones who have had to wait so long... she's the one who booked to go on holiday on a day that airport workers were striking too..So it's not just Bristol Airport that will have delays. I hope it rains every day of your bleeping baby moon greedy. Idiot
Don’t go in kids summer hols 😂 not like she’s about to drop anytime soon 😂
---
Bristol Airport is a 45 min drive from where I live in Bristol.😂😂 let alone Wales
I’m in Wales and it takes me 1hr 15 mins on a good day and I’m closer than where she departs from so why a load of shite the lies

Reactions: 7
Driving on a busy motorway but still manages to pose and smile for the camera 😡 could easily cause an accident but anything for content 😡

And now they are delayed 🤣 maybe it’s karma for being so smug about everything! 😁
Isn’t it illegal for passengers to be on phone? Send evidence into South Wales Police’

Ever since she’s announced her pregnancy she ALWAYS seems to comment on how much H drinks?
like she’s forgotten she used to drink like it was going out of fashion! She’s so sly.
p.s I hope she’s still not flown lol

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.