Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure there’s tattlers on here that work for dwp.... only a matter of time before these scabs get caught 👏🏻🤢🤬
---
Why have I been demoted from well known member to chatty member? I’m confused 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sure there’s tattlers on here that work for dwp.... only a matter of time before these scabs get caught 👏🏻🤢🤬
---
Why have I been demoted from well known member to chatty member? I’m confused 😐
You've been upgraded 🤣 I also thought well known member was above chatty member, but apparently not after a quick Google.
Congratulations on your promotion 👏 🤣

Oh god, she's now in maternity wear! Jeez my stomach is bigger than hers after a kebab on a Friday night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You've been upgraded 🤣 I also thought well known member was above chatty member, but apparently not after a quick Google.
Congratulations on your promotion 👏 🤣

Oh god, she's now in maternity wear! Jeez my stomach is bigger than hers after a kebab on a Friday night!
So off the back of a glimpse of what she’s wearing somebody loved it and asked where it was from. No chance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh look I'm packing my case.
I'll only post a clip of me packing my pregnancy gummies,
So noone asks what they are / where they are from.
THEN I can post 'everyone has asked what my gummies are, heres the link' Ad ad ad ad 😳😄

Reactions: 15
What is this baby moon tit, has she just stolen this from a young mum cause her and H arent 🤣 They need to get over themselves, pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the prominent spot? I’m popping into town later today or tomorrow!
Outside Primark in the arcade… They were wearing bright yellow tops! I don’t live in Cardiff I was just visiting, would be interested to know if she’s there regularly though

Reactions: 5
Driving on a busy motorway but still manages to pose and smile for the camera 😡 could easily cause an accident but anything for content 😡

And now they are delayed 🤣 maybe it’s karma for being so smug about everything! 😁
It'll all come home to roost, karma never disappoints.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Penfold looks good without those specs, they are entirely the wrong shape for her face - Greedy will love that, it'll make her look better

Reactions: 11
She’s surprised she’s delayed? She’s going to Greece, there are people stranded out there and flights repatriating them - is she thick?

Reactions: 17
Very Strange & definitely odd!
If I’m remembering correctly didn’t a PP. mention Emma was currently “on the sick”?? Why she didn’t take part in the mums race on the boys sports day?
Very Sus. for her to be stood up all day working ??

ETA … Found it 😳 doesn’t sound like she should be stood all day doing charity work !
View attachment 2339166
Yeah that was me. Enzo was begging her to run the mums race at sports day and I overheard her apologising to him and saying that she can’t because she’d been off work on the sick for weeks. Not sure whether she’d gone back by then or whether she was still off but that was last Wed (19th). Then along comes H and wins it.
---
Outside Primark in the arcade… They were wearing bright yellow tops! I don’t live in Cardiff I was just visiting, would be interested to know if she’s there regularly though
Dogs Trust??

Reactions: 5
Was H getting aggy because she thought she might not get a beer before getting on the plane? Bit worrying.
Now she’s got plenty of time to drink but I can imagine arguments between them if one’s pissed and one’s sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.