Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Iā€™m a bit of a lurker on this thread but I wanted to share what happened to me today! I was shopping in Cardiff and got stopped by a really inappropriately pushy charity worker trying to get me to sign up to a monthly payment for a charity. I thought I recognised her and as I walked away I realised itā€™s the scamming conwoman ex of hers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Noticed she's deleted her story about their last day a day having a phone down day... how bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi Iā€™m a bit of a lurker on this thread but I wanted to share what happened to me today! I was shopping in Cardiff and got stopped by a really inappropriately pushy charity worker trying to get me to sign up to a monthly payment for a charity. I thought I recognised her and as I walked away I realised itā€™s the scamming conwoman ex of hers!
Shes got balls doing that after her history šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed she's deleted her story about their last day a day having a phone down day... how bizarre
Sheā€™ll have fallen out with the holiday place and deleted everything like the mothers matter charity fiasco!

Reactions: 8

It might be worth reporting this? There were groups doing this in Cardiff a good 5 years ago. It was for a bullying charity but was completely fake and they were pocketing the money.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder what Ladrambay would have to say about this? NOTHING just reposting topless young boys on their story on a open Instagram account with 45k followers šŸ˜³

In one post she is offering 15% off bookings as she is a loyal ā€œgiftedā€ customer but as Visitors themselves they are allowed to Break the Rules at the pool & then tag ladram bay and post it on stories to all her followers & theirs!

Management reserve the right to deny access to any person at anytime?
Does that included the Greedy clan?
NO!

View attachment 2336160
View attachment 2336162
Did they book the pool for themselves thatā€™s a classic Solomon thing to do isnā€™t it lolšŸ˜‚

They give influencers an hour on their own over lunchtime so they can take pictures and promote the facilities. She's done it before and Ash has too.

Did they book the pool for themselves thatā€™s a classic Solomon thing to do isnā€™t it lolšŸ˜‚
I'm absolutely sure she booked it privately last time she was there, she bragged about it on her stories.
So even if this holiday wasn't a freebie and she booked & paid to use the pool area privately again, it just goes to show what a twit she is! Other kids & families not able to use the pool because moon face has paid for her spoiled brats to have it to themselves again.
What is she turning her kids into? Imagine them when they're older having to get jobs, cos Greedy dried up long ago šŸ¤£ I hope it all slaps her in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It might be worth reporting this? There were groups doing this in Cardiff a good 5 years ago. It was for a bullying charity but was completely fake and they were pocketing the money.
Donā€™t know if I can name the charity here - but theyā€™re a very big international charity and they were in a very prominent spot in town. Iā€™m guessing they maybe employ agency staff. It was just really odd!

Donā€™t know if I can name the charity here - but theyā€™re a very big international charity and they were in a very prominent spot in town. Iā€™m guessing they maybe employ agency staff. It was just really odd!
Many years ago a friend of ours was in between jobs and got a job with collection tins with a big charity. The person responsible for him and his team he was on, told them their wages was a % of the collection. He told them to stick it as was disgusted. Iā€™ve never forgotten that so refuse to donate or sign up to anything on the street no matter which chwrity it is. Iā€™m surprised her ex is allowed to do work like this

Reactions: 8
Many years ago a friend of ours was in between jobs and got a job with collection tins with a big charity. The person responsible for him and his team he was on, told them their wages was a % of the collection. He told them to stick it as was disgusted. Iā€™ve never forgotten that so refuse to donate or sign up to anything on the street no matter which chwrity it is. Iā€™m surprised her ex is allowed to do work like this
Charity begins at home is my first point of thinking especially in these times we live in, door knocking and people shoving boxes in faces should be banned. I know when and what charity I wish and give to. Irritates me people still do this. Influencers irritate me too sooner it is not a trend the better. All people sheep doing I should say is making these have the lifestyle they have stop being blinded by them šŸ˜‚

So people were scammed out of money but she is likely collecting money as well as harassing people to sign up to regular donations! Unbelievable
---
Charity begins at home is my first point of thinking especially in these times we live in, door knocking and people shoving boxes in faces should be banned. I know when and what charity I wish and give to. Irritates me people still do this. Influencers irritate me too sooner it is not a trend the better. All people sheep doing I should say is making these have the lifestyle they have stop being blinded by them šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve lost two people in the past year to cancer and another being seriously ill so what really, really upsets/irritates me is seeing a fake happy smile and false voice stopping me in my path as asking if Iā€™ve known anyone to suffer from a cancer or have I heard of this cancer/charity. Even worse are the ones who knock at my door and say donā€™t worry Iā€™m not selling anything. I usually say so what do you want? Eventually they admit they do want money! Sorry rant over

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Very Strange & definitely odd!
If Iā€™m remembering correctly didnā€™t a PP. mention Emma was currently ā€œon the sickā€?? Why she didnā€™t take part in the mums race on the boys sports day?
Very Sus. for her to be stood up all day working ??

ETA ā€¦ Found it šŸ˜³ doesnā€™t sound like she should be stood all day doing charity work !
FC2E0DC1-D67C-4D45-88AC-1B49170C8024.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Given her conviction for fraud I would be surprised if a charity (or company working on behalf of a charity) would employ her in this role. Possible they donā€™t know.

Whatā€™s the prominent spot? Iā€™m popping into town later today or tomorrow!

• Haha
Given her conviction for fraud I would be surprised if a charity (or company working on behalf of a charity) would employ her in this role. Possible they donā€™t know.
Well according to a local Emma shouldnā€™t be working at all! I wonder if she is now trying to fraud the DWP šŸ˜³

This will go down like a led balloon and Greedy says she didnā€™t know šŸ¤„ once a scammer always a scammer!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bet the ex is absolutely delighted with the extra attention Greedy being on insta has brought her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ makes me laugh, bunch of conning, lying, thieves. I hope the DWP catch you

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.