Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221101-141918_Instagram.jpg

Still re sharing her grid posts to her stories to try and get more likes.... this crap hasn't even got to 6000 likes yet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh .she needs to stop showing off that old lady looking bedroom . We've seen it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just some of the things that made me unfollow her

lack of consistency when it comes to content. She is all over the place.

doesn’t follow through with what she says, for example promises hauls and updates then just doesn’t bother, then jokes about it.

Inhaling her own spit becoming a habit even though there was zero reason for this once she had her brace removed.

Her thinking she invents everything. Like fajita pasta and the phrase “you do you”

Stealing other peoples content, like the wooden vase ‘idea’ that was done first by someone else which she copied exactly even down to the placement of the items around the ‘vase’

Her sheer incapacity to see anything from anyone else’s viewpoint. Like the now deleted stories having a go at people for objecting to her joking about domestic violence and saying they can’t take a joke.

And just her general attitude really. She comes across as patronising, arrogant and extremely disrespectful and ungrateful to her own followers. You can tell she doesn’t care one bit about her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine putting a countdown timer on to see a picture of a shitter. I despair at these dick heads

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't understand this counter bullshit, Hinch and Soloman never did it they just showed the rooms.

Greedy it doesn't add anything to your reveal, we don't need to see the process, just show the bloody room already.

Reactions: 11
How will the boys reach the flush? If you like it Greeds then fine, you do you. Totally out of keeping with the rest of the house though. Still don't know why she bought it.

Reactions: 13
That window will soon be mouldy with all the water and condensation

Just duck of Charlotte!! Fuckin gifted!
Do you ever pay for anything?? 😡
No wonder you love it so much when it was free!! Read the room, stop bragging about your freebies when people and struggling to eat and heat their homes.
Ooh I did not read that as I couldn't be arsed mainly 😂 What was gifted?

Reactions: 7
Surely that’s had some sort of extension/wall knocked through somewhere or something!? It looks double the size!?

Reactions: 9
If it's gifted then every picture/ story should be labelled Ad. None of it was - someone should report her to the ASA!

• Heart
I think that everything in that bathroom is ‘slim’ size.
I think it’s a good use of room if you and your family are slim I can’t imagine Greedy or H in there without banging their arses on everything. Living with little boys who can miss the ‘pan’ I wouldn’t fancy getting out of the shower to stand on the floor right by the toilet! I don’t like the decor though. What is it with people living in houses who think they live in a castle from a hundred years ago!

Really you can tell its all gifted because i dont think she would have chosen any of that stuff. The toilet is a classic vintage style and shes not classy enough to chose something like that. Shes obvs used a wide frame for the pic too because the room is tiny (hence it just housing a toilet before) so the items must be super slim lined. My hubs is a plumber and when i showed him he shook his head at ut 😂

Why do people choose not to have mixer taps.. probs cos the sink is too small to have one but I can feel my hands burning just by looking at separate taps.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.