Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be shadowbanned just now. I've not seen her stories for days and had to type her entire handle in just now (all the spoof/bot imitation accounts appear with half her name, she doesn't until the very last 'e' is typed!

As for trolls reporting...she wrote punch in her story. Does she not realise that IG and FB can recognise words in stories and moderate? So pull down violent terms, but the c19 warning along the bottom of ones mentioning c19 or vax in general. IG ignores masses of reported violations inc. naked kids, scams, bigotry, yet chose not to ignore that (if it was reported v AI flagged), so let's not pretend it was due to a couple of trolls reporting it, IG obviously weren't happy with it.

Not a great look for her though: trying to promote a self help book or whatever she's pretending it is, meanwhile making light of domestic violence and then going on a rant (no doubt alcohol fuelled) because IG didn't like it.
Have stopped looking at her posts lately but yeah it looks like she’s shadow banned. Caught up today she just doesn’t do herself any favours does she? Z-listers like her are quick to jump to defend what they say and cry troll whereas people are entitled to their own opinion. What might be funny to her could be offensive to somebody else.

Reactions: 12
Have stopped looking at her posts lately but yeah it looks like she’s shadow banned. Caught up today she just doesn’t do herself any favours does she? Z-listers like her are quick to jump to defend what they say and cry troll whereas people are entitled to their own opinion. What might be funny to her could be offensive to somebody else.
I dont get what's funny about punching your partner, especially when she's on a platform like she is? She has a massive influence over people and how they view life. We don't live in a day and age where violence can be pocked at especially when 1/3 women are affected by Dometic violence and 1/4 men.
I think she sounds even more pathetic by trying to tell people that it was a joke!!!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1683521

Why does she jump straight to the conclusion it's 'trolls'...because she's been reading here of course!
Hi slurpy 👋🏼
Why couldn't it have been one of her followers who was triggered by it that reported it? Why is anyone who disagrees (even in the slightest) with these 'influencers' a 'troll'?
Hope she had a cracking hangover tomorrow!
I’m sure that insta has an algorithm for certain buzz words. I can’t see if it says it’s been reported or just removed but it may have been automatically removed by insta

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1683521

Why does she jump straight to the conclusion it's 'trolls'...because she's been reading here of course!
Hi slurpy 👋🏼
Why couldn't it have been one of her followers who was triggered by it that reported it? Why is anyone who disagrees (even in the slightest) with these 'influencers' a 'troll'?
Hope she had a cracking hangover tomorrow!
I love how her true personality comes out when she has a drink! 🤣
She's absolutely vile, the stupid cow is digging her own grave all on her own.
Give it a few yrs and her and H will be on a park bench sharing a bottle of white lightening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Seems to me this vile excuse of a woman can't handle the heat- she's been called out so many times, everytime she blames "trolls" not once does she acknowledge her behaviour or apologise for it, trolls didn't report your story, good people who follow you(stupidly), who have been victims of DV most likely did. Get a grip of yourself Greedy , if you are watching get yourself to AA along with your enabler and do better for your health and those boys of yours watching your destructive behaviour! Before you lose them and your health for good. Alcoholism isn't big or clever.

Reactions: 14
I didn’t see the stories about punching H in the face but I’ve just seen them on here. As someone who has been in a violent relationship, I do not find it funny to say on a public platform that you are going to do that (banter or not) particularly when you have thousands of followers. All the work that has gone into raising awareness of domestic abuse online and then you get this nob making a joke of it. I’m more annoyed about her comeback post where she says it was reported because trolls have no sense of humour and need to get a life. Perhaps the people that reported it have been in a violent relationship themselves so don’t find it funny. How dare she say that people who don’t agree with someone saying they are going to punch their partner in the face has no sense of humour or needs to get a life. Greedy claims her ex partner was abusive to her, yet has no problem joking about domestic violence 🤔 And to think this vile woman claims to raise awareness of mental health and is an ambassador for women matter. what a joke!

Reactions: 25
I didn’t see the stories about punching H in the face but I’ve just seen them on here. As someone who has been in a violent relationship, I do not find it funny to say on a public platform that you are going to do that (banter or not) particularly when you have thousands of followers. All the work that has gone into raising awareness of domestic abuse online and then you get this nob making a joke of it. I’m more annoyed about her comeback post where she says it was reported because trolls have no sense of humour and need to get a life. Perhaps the people that reported it have been in a violent relationship themselves so don’t find it funny. How dare she say that people who don’t agree with someone saying they are going to punch their partner in the face has no sense of humour or needs to get a life. Greedy claims her ex partner was abusive to her, yet has no problem joking about domestic violence 🤔 And to think this vile woman claims to raise awareness of mental health and is an ambassador for women matter. what a joke!
I've added it to the wiki, she's a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've added it to the wiki, she's a disgrace
In her second post where she’s laughing at “threats that can lead to death” she says “but it’s ok for people to call me names in my inbox” Whenever she does something wrong she always tries to get people to feel sorry for her. She will be silent for a bit now then come back with a mental health story 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In her second post where she’s laughing at “threats that can lead to death” she says “but it’s ok for people to call me names in my inbox” Whenever she does something wrong she always tries to get people to feel sorry for her. She will be silent for a bit now then come back with a mental health story 🙄
This 100% she will be quiet after promising to be back on stories on Monday- posting cryptic quotes and post one of her followers messages asking how she is and that they miss her. It will be "sorry guys I appriciate all your love but just having a few days off, the trolls are getting to me" blah blah. She never takes account for her own mental health and the reason it's down the drain! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This 100% she will be quiet after promising to be back on stories on Monday- posting cryptic quotes and post one of her followers messages asking how she is and that they miss her. It will be "sorry guys I appriciate all your love but just having a few days off, the trolls are getting to me" blah blah. She never takes account for her own mental health and the reason it's down the drain! 🤦‍♀️
I seen a post saying she’s not coming back until Tuesday now 🙄 it’s beyond me how she still has any followers left as she’s never on actually doing any work unless she’s bragging about the stuff she’s bought, all her trips away, meals out everyday and drinking everyday. I wonder how the families of the people her and Emma scammed feel about seeing Greedy having a book out and it being plastered on billboards etc

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That bleeping glass is nearly as big as Penfold's red bonce. Bet she necked it in one aswell. More of an alcohol soaked holiday than a family holiday from what we've seen eh.

Screenshot_20221030_232657_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20221031_170546_Chrome.jpg

Haha hope these followers are bots that Instagram has taken off and not down to the glitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why couldn’t she have done her hair like this for her sisters wedding instead of her usual scraped back greasy slap head style??
Duck right off! 😳 has she dyed her hair ginger ? Haven’t followed for a few weeks an not been on here , if she has that’s just weird behaviour ! Am sure SS thinks the same if she has someone pls correct me if am wrong 😑

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20221101-113630_Instagram.jpg

She's got a nasty little mouth on her hasn't she. It's a video of a blind opening, nothing to get worked up about 🙄
Been noticing this more and more with her - especially after her 'troll' rant.
With how nasty she can be I can well imagine she was involved with the scamming of OAPs...bet she cackled and slurped her way to the bank without a seconds thought

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think people are starting to get irritated and bored by her and then there's the fact that her niche now seems to be booze / travel.
Even if it wasn't garbage "content" , she doesn't post often enough to hold people's interest and shes not even relatable anymore , despite her efforts to pull in those with toddlers ( Ron & Len , Rose & Mick ages ) shes not relatable to those people anymore.
Hardly cleans and her house stuff takes too long for her to post about it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.