Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why the house is taking so long cause she waiting for everything to be gifted? Wasn’t the new doors and garage door gifted as well?? Makes you sick not done a honest day work in her life that’s how they can afford to just eat out all the time and buy tit from home sense !! You never see her do anything for charity or her local community 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reno accounts are much more fun and interesting when you see it every step of the way and the owners mucking in and ripping things out etc.
She just shows a before....gets it gifted and fitted by a professional then you have to wait 5 days for a grand reveal or nothing exciting.
Its boring as duck.
Its a cost of living crisis, most her followers are from when she did a budget home so these followers won't have the budget for a full blown brand new fully fitted bathroom/kitchen etc that costs thousands!!
She thinks her audience is something else when they aren't, they are people who are on budgets and want quick hacks.
Stop being a braggy bleep because that's all she comes across as now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s why the house is taking so long cause she waiting for everything to be gifted? Wasn’t the new doors and garage door gifted as well?? Makes you sick not done a honest day work in her life that’s how they can afford to just eat out all the time and buy tit from home sense !! You never see her do anything for charity or her local community 🤔🤔🤔
I’m pretty sure her pebble dash or outdoor wall being painted was gifted as well. It’s so unrelatable. I’m having to glue bits of my bathroom floor down as we can’t afford to replace it and limit how long we shower for to save money and she’s showing off a whole gifted bathroom that was perfectly fine before.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure her pebble dash or outdoor wall being painted was gifted as well. It’s so unrelatable. I’m having to glue bits of my bathroom floor down as we can’t afford to replace it and limit how long we shower for to save money and she’s showing off a whole gifted bathroom that was perfectly fine before.
Makes you start to hate Instagram and influencers doesn’t it these days everyone is gifted something! New clothes day trips home improvements! Her toilet just needed a spruce up like she used to before she became with DIY “famous” she knows she’s lost her way which is why hardly posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The placement of the toilet 😵💫 & why is the shower downstairs? Is it cus it was all free she went all out 🫣
If i remember and quote me if im wrong. But when she brought the house and she gave the grand tour, didnt she say she was on about taking that bathroom out downstairs and putting the front door in its place (or the back door, who know)

Reactions: 20
And how she keeps calling it a renovation! It’s not a renovation when you get gifted it all and have a professional install everything.

Reactions: 18
Reno accounts are much more fun and interesting when you see it every step of the way and the owners mucking in and ripping things out etc.
She just shows a before....gets it gifted and fitted by a professional then you have to wait 5 days for a grand reveal or nothing exciting.
Its boring as duck.
Its a cost of living crisis, most her followers are from when she did a budget home so these followers won't have the budget for a full blown brand new fully fitted bathroom/kitchen etc that costs thousands!!
She thinks her audience is something else when they aren't, they are people who are on budgets and want quick hacks.
Stop being a braggy bleep because that's all she comes across as now
THIS! My thoughts exactly . She’s always “panicking” in her words because her accounts changed but not realising if she just showed along the way it would be much more relatable than showing something outdated Then brand new at the click of a finger with a grand reveal to stupid music

Reactions: 12
Thinking shes funny again but writing uncluttering wrong! God i hate this gremlin so much 😡😡😡
She did it on purpose. She wrote “declittering” once to up her engagement by mistake and all the idiot huns were wetting themselves with laughter. So now she’s done it again. And will do it for ever more.
thing is. It’s quite hard to make a typo like that. My phone kept correcting me automatically when I tried to type that word.
It’s almost almost like she just makes these”silly” mistakes so people point them out.

If there was ever any doubt that she is trying to be like ashandchels watch the stories on ashandchels today if her doing the boot fry on with parted slicked back pony greedy always does and the fast paced oh everything is amazing and best quality

Reactions: 6
Bathroom looks awful! The flooring was so much better before just looks old fashioned now
That toilet is awful. Reminds me of when I was a child and my friend had an outdoor loo at the bottom of the garden that no one dared use 🤢

• Haha
The Victorian look they’re trying to keep HAHAHAHHAA. It’s not a Victorian house hun there’s no look to keep, you mean ‘trying’ to create

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bathroom is 3ft 3 by 8 ft 2. Someone I know contacted the company so very slim width wise. I don't like the toilet they remind me of the toilets from the 60s. The floor is bugging me too. Nit sure why they didn't space the darker tiles our more they seem to be in blocks together. I would like a shower downstairs. My husband goes running & often would prefer to shower when he gets in rather than go upstairs. Our teen is usually in the bathroom no matter the time as we have 1 bathroom/toilet. I think if you had visitors too it would be handy if they staying over. My mum can't get up my stairs so if she ever stayed it would be handy.
I would guess the main idea for theirs though Is they can't fit a dog shower room anywhere & the plastic box with a shower head hasn't worked out great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s been in that house a year and a half and all she’s managed to bum is a bathroom and now some under stairs storage 😂😂😂 should be finished in about 20 years at this rate. Just pay for it out your own pocket you little woman. She’s living in an absolute bomb site just because she doesn’t want to pay for it herself, I can’t get my head around that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she prioritising stairs storage over;

A sofa

Flooring downstairs

Stairs carpet or at least stairs paint!

It’s clear she’s only getting the things done that she’s been gifted 🙄

Reactions: 22
Why is she prioritising stairs storage over;

A sofa

Flooring downstairs

Stairs carpet or at least stairs paint!

It’s clear she’s only getting the things done that she’s been gifted 🙄
And Enzos room was supposed to be switched his hasn't been done yet either. She wasted the fireplace & log burner as she didn't like either. Enzos room had the floor done by positve builder brother Darren ( never to be heard from again). She had the coving done but then wanted to switch the rooms. I'm guessing she wants it all for free & the extention is way out of her price range. Like someone said earlier she was going to move the toilet etc.
I don't mind a reno that has professionals. Somethings need to be done that way. The problem I have with her account is the failure to show what she promises. Or that we don't see the inbetween. She isn't relatable to her follows because they didn't follow her for this type of reno. Now she has the money to pay someone she is & most of us can't afford to get someone to do everything. She has had such random things done too.
When you look at what she has had done it shows she's not got the money she appears to have. She's bought a summer chair that we never saw again, floor for the garage..never seen again, crappy swimming pool, b&m hauls that we've never seen, basic ikea pine furniture for Brody, 2 bloody dogs, a shed, 5 rose pots, & some crappy table cloths. The electrics would have set her back a fair bit & caused all the rooms to need redecorating so she's just buying radom tit. I keep saying it but she needs to hire some sort of interior designer because she is so chaotic she can't focus on one thing. Thays why the toilet has worked because someone has done it all for her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.