Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The placement of the toilet 😵💫 & why is the shower downstairs? Is it cus it was all free she went all out 🫣

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why you need a fancy shower and bathroom right by your front door?? It’s a downstairs loo for goodness sake! A loo and a sink is all you need. Who’s going to shower downstairs then run upstairs to get dressed when there’s perfectly good bathroom(s) upstairs

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Who doesn’t need an extra shower when you have football mad boys?”

You mean like the shower in the en-suite that you got rid of? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just duck of Charlotte!! Fuckin gifted!
Do you ever pay for anything?? 😡
No wonder you love it so much when it was free!! Read the room, stop bragging about your freebies when people and struggling to eat and heat their homes.
Did she put that it was gifted on her Instagram or just on her Facebook?

Reactions: 2
How on earth are they getting into the shower? It has a handle meaning it pulls outwards but the toilet won't allow it to open fully. Wish I could say I'd love to see them trying to get into it but I most definitely wouldn't

Reactions: 6
How on earth are they getting into the shower? It has a handle meaning it pulls outwards but the toilet won't allow it to open fully. Wish I could say I'd love to see them trying to get into it but I most definitely wouldn't
I think it's a sliding door.

The only thing I like is the floor.

Strangely, quite a lot of the houses we looked at when we moved had a downstairs shower room by the front door. Always thought it was weird.

Reactions: 5
She is dead set on trying to make that house look like it’s an old fancy house . It just keeps looking dated to me .

Funny how the followers messages have taken a screenshot at the exact same time on all 3 of the pics coincidence that?

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why you need a fancy shower and bathroom right by your front door?? It’s a downstairs loo for goodness sake! A loo and a sink is all you need. Who’s going to shower downstairs then run upstairs to get dressed when there’s perfectly good bathroom(s) upstairs
The stairs they still haven't got carpet for either!

Funny how the followers messages have taken a screenshot at the exact same time on all 3 of the pics coincidence that?
They all sound like she wrote them herself. Your instead of you're and inspire instead of aspire. If she'd done the work herself I could get on board with the praise but getting a designer in then getting it done professionally is pretty unremarkable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That bathroom 🤣 why on earth has she bought (ad/grifted) a Thomas Crapper 🤔 oh yes, best tend bubs SSS has those in PC. Absolutely suits the 1970's ex council scheme house she lives in. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They all sound like she wrote them herself. Your instead of you're and inspire instead of aspire. If she'd done the work herself I could get on board with the praise but getting a designer in then getting it done professionally is pretty unremarkable.
And the fact that it’s all gifted as well 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t worry about that! Don’t think they use the actual bathroom to clean themselves so they certainly won’t be using that one! You can’t gift hygiene
I know did you see h's hair yesterday, I don't let mine get that greasy to walk around the house let alone go out shopping. And as for greedys eyebrows, the duck does she look like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just leaving this here, Of course your account is not like it used to be!! People liked you when you did DIY on a budget, they could copy your ideas and it wouldn’t cost much but who else can get a whole bathroom fitted for free?!! 😡😡
I can’t wait til we can write reviews about your Book!! 🤣
3A3F315E-BF50-4980-A198-E34138B13593.png
295056CD-663B-49F4-A7BD-858696A44199.png
658B60A7-CC6C-41A8-BB4A-E6CC6AAE8B8D.png
2C49DA58-F4C9-4CAE-9AFF-A0CBF6654EBE.png
3A38899E-1CA2-4ACF-869D-8172E2BCCC1E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just leaving this here, Of course your account is not like it used to be!! People liked you when you did DIY on a budget, they could copy your ideas and it wouldn’t cost much but who else can get a whole bathroom fitted for free?!! 😡😡
I can’t wait til we can write reviews about your Book!! 🤣View attachment 1698102View attachment 1698103View attachment 1698104View attachment 1698105View attachment 1698106
Nothing she does now would motivate me to do anything round the house because everything is, like you say, either gifted or she's bragging. Perhaps she should take a good look at how people see her now.

Reactions: 17
🤢 when she puts a shower mat down it's going to be right infront of the toilet, those boys will be dripping pee all over it when they go to the loo, probs her and H too!! 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait til we can write reviews about your Book!! 🤣View attachment 1698102View attachment 1698103View attachment 1698104View attachment 1698105View attachment 1698106
She's just saying that to make the sheep feel bad for her so they forget that she just had her bathroom for free. Disgusting she is

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.