Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will be on today, all the in the style girls are advertising their 'discount codes' today. If she doesn't we can assume she's definitely been binned

Reactions: 2
More lies. If Adam has given ‘her’ an exclusive discount, why has he, Billie, Jac, Gemma and Jess all shared 40% off codes today. Does she think people that follow her, don’t follow other ITS collabs and won’t see them 🙄
They all have the discount codes not just her. I wonder if she’s on her way out with them? Some of the girls who have collections with ITS and less following than her have had more collections out this year so I can’t imagine her being very popular

Reactions: 5
Just seen Prince Harry is releasing his book 2 days before Greedy! There goes her chance of being the best seller for that week! Or probably any week after! 🤣 And all the publicity will be about Harry’s book not some thieving, spitting scammer!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They all have the discount codes not just her. I wonder if she’s on her way out with them? Some of the girls who have collections with ITS and less following than her have had more collections out this year so I can’t imagine her being very popular
You have to search for ITS on her highlight reels on Instagram cos she’s put so much other stuff in front of them which is almost like she’s trying to hide them. I mean she’s never going to be used as much as say Jac Jossa but even people like Ash have had 2 drops since Greedys last one. I’m pretty sure her year is up end November so will be interesting to see. One thing we all know is, if they have dropped her or are planning to, she’ll spin it that it’s her choice she’s leaving 😂

Reactions: 12
This and JacJossa has done the same and actually said "you've been asking me for codes and Adams given me one for you".

He's just extended it himself, it's so misleading for followers.

Reactions: 2
This and JacJossa has done the same and actually said "you've been asking me for codes and Adams given me one for you".

He's just extended it himself, it's so misleading for followers.
I think they’ve all been given the same script to read from 😂 Billie Shepherd has also said the same thing 🙄

Reactions: 6
Parents are having the kids, least this is the only time she hasn’t embarrassed them whilst being out..drinking..as usual

Reactions: 5
Parents are having the kids, least this is the only time she hasn’t embarrassed them whilst being out..drinking..as usual
Don’t quite believe this is the only night of the holidays they’ve been without the boys, pretty sure the boys have been dumped on various family members whilst they’ve been out on the lash

Reactions: 11
They're obv pissed, what's with all these insta stories.
Actually cringing at people who go on 'date nights' and spend ALL of it on their phone

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think if she no longer works for ITS, it’s definitely because they’ve dropped her. You can guarantee she’ll have the excuse of, I’m a home account and it didn’t feel like me. Blah blah blah

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20221027_221314.jpg

Why does she jump straight to the conclusion it's 'trolls'...because she's been reading here of course!
Hi slurpy 👋🏼
Why couldn't it have been one of her followers who was triggered by it that reported it? Why is anyone who disagrees (even in the slightest) with these 'influencers' a 'troll'?
Hope she had a cracking hangover tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1683521

Why does she jump straight to the conclusion it's 'trolls'...because she's been reading here of course!
Hi slurpy 👋🏼
Why couldn't it have been one of her followers who was triggered by it that reported it? Why is anyone who disagrees (even in the slightest) with these 'influencers' a 'troll'?
Hope she had a cracking hangover tomorrow!
God she’s such a attention seeking head.
I would be absolutely ashamed if she was my mother! Her alcohol use really is at the point of being out of control! Those poor boys lives will be hell as soon as they reach an age where their peers have social media.
if Emma has any sense she will apply to the court for full custody asap. The court would have a field day with Her if she had to do drug and alcohol tests.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must be shadowbanned just now. I've not seen her stories for days and had to type her entire handle in just now (all the spoof/bot imitation accounts appear with half her name, she doesn't until the very last 'e' is typed!

As for trolls reporting...she wrote punch in her story. Does she not realise that IG and FB can recognise words in stories and moderate? So pull down violent terms, but the c19 warning along the bottom of ones mentioning c19 or vax in general. IG ignores masses of reported violations inc. naked kids, scams, bigotry, yet chose not to ignore that (if it was reported v AI flagged), so let's not pretend it was due to a couple of trolls reporting it, IG obviously weren't happy with it.

Not a great look for her though: trying to promote a self help book or whatever she's pretending it is, meanwhile making light of domestic violence and then going on a rant (no doubt alcohol fuelled) because IG didn't like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.