Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will end up buying more followers again though or do some ITS giveaway to try bump it up again

Reactions: 5
As somebody who grew up with an alcoholic parent who had no shame/filter on what was supposed to be family holidays, I feel awful for the kids
Nobody deserves that, especially with the parent sharing it all online like it’s a massive joke

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She will be having a panic attack after see that 🤣 we all know how she gets when she thinks she's not getting engagement. Sad cow
Yep still re sharing old grid posts to her stories with 'thanks for the love on this guys' or the new one ' I'll leave you with this' in the hope any huns that missed the posts will like them. They don't seem to go up by anything noticeable though so guess she's fucked 🤣

Reactions: 9
I bet she going to have a breakdown when she comes back all crocodile tears and going to sort my tit out etc everyone feels sorry for her for a few days then she be back to her normal self!!

Reactions: 15
'happy and healthy'. Aye cause it's so healthy drinking so much alcohol you look like a lobster.

And Greedy just had to pop on and thank her followers with out them none of this would be possible.....Thank goodness SS posted similar a few hours earlier so Greedy has some content! Now let's sit back & wait for the just in time payday ads. SS has already done 2 of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fucks sake! She’s going to be even more unbearable now!
Ooooo that's not good by her management! If people Google her name you don't see what she wants, better to keep it in her "circle" and sell a few books rather than publicly unleash the beast. How much does she pay her management? this is gonna go one of two ways, either 5 new followers or a car crash. As a person in marketing I find this exceptional, I'm genuinely creasing at the boldness of what could be a PR nightmare for her

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If there is an audio book and someone please count the number of slurps and we hold the nearest to guess competition 😂🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet you she has paid for the outdoor advertising herself
Can't see amazon buying billboard space for that book

Reactions: 13
"Cyprus you have my heart" more like all inclusive resort near a beach with alcohol available from 9am has my heart.

Incoming wedding abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Cyprus you have my heart" more like all inclusive resort near a beach with alcohol available from 9am has my heart.

Incoming wedding abroad
Is it just me who hates when people say things like xyz has my heart 🤣 especially when it’s a bog Standard holiday in a family hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.