Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Adam did a Insta story offering an ITS discount code and stated it was for his followers only and she’s gone and shared it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s not going to be best pleased with her or Jessontheplussize who has also shared it to all her followers. Also funny how she’s started wearing and advertising other collabs collections but still doesn’t wear her own 🙄 The only way she’ll get another years contract is because they need someone to palm off all the absolute dregs to 🤭

Reactions: 6
Thought she was promoting no sun beds because of skin cancer, yet here she is on holiday toasting herself to a crisp. Why else would you pull your straps down on every single video if it wasn't to avoid tan lines.
Oh and what is her obsession with not wearing a bra since having breast reduction surgery, I mean fine be comfortable at home, but when you're wearing a nice dress for a wedding, just make a bit of effort, they'll be like spaniel ears down to her knees Soon

Reactions: 16
How fake was the video of her getting on the lilo? Oh, funny, relatable Greedy. More like unoriginal showoff 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Adam did a Insta story offering an ITS discount code and stated it was for his followers only and she’s gone and shared it 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s not going to be best pleased with her or Jessontheplussize who has also shared it to all her followers. Also funny how she’s started wearing and advertising other collabs collections but still doesn’t wear her own 🙄 The only way she’ll get another years contract is because they need someone to palm off all the absolute dregs to 🤭
I took it to be all, it’s literally just a discount code lol

Reactions: 1
Off until November now, bless deserves a break after all the hard graft she's put in lately 🤣🤣🤣
Must have run out of ADs to push

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off until November now, bless deserves a break after all the hard graft she's put in lately 🤣🤣🤣
Must have run out of ADs to push
About time, she's on holiday, get off your phone and actually spend time with your family opposed to worrying about losing your followers.
I bet she's counting down the days until January (when her next big pay cheque arrives for this ridiculous "self help" book🤣

The big speech she made about being cautious of skin cancer has most certainly been another contradiction, shes a total sun worshipper.
Pull the other one greedy you are nothing special and most certainly no Influencer!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God she's so embarrassing.

I don't drink, nor do I like sun, sea and sand holidays.

Is this normal behaviour or would everyone be keeping an eye on her as the holiday moron?

As in, she thinks she's hilarious but literally nobody is laughing?

Reactions: 5
How fake was the video of her getting on the lilo? Oh, funny, relatable Greedy. More like unoriginal showoff 🙄

It made me cringe up into a tiny ball. Im so embarrassed for her. Having to fake falling off a bleeping lilo for likes and shares 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she honestly so pissed on a family holiday holiday with her youngs kids that she's having to square herself up and H thinks it's funny!!??!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's tipsy and having to sit and eat by herself because she's had to many gins? What a sad life and a sad holiday for them children. Who hits the hard stuff that early, yeah a cocktail or mimosa or even a few beers but Gin in the morning- even when you're on holiday it screams Drunk/alcoholic! Cringing for her, let's hope she gets backlash for this and it's the wake up call she needs to make herself better if not for her own health but for her 2 little boys

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She's tipsy and having to sit and eat by herself because she's had to many gins? What a sad life and a sad holiday for them children. Who hits the hard stuff that early, yeah a cocktail or mimosa or even a few beers but Gin in the morning- even when you're on holiday it screams Drunk/alcoholic! Cringing for her, let's hope she gets backlash for this and it's the wake up call she needs to make herself better if not for her own health but for her 2 little boys
You’d think her mum/sister would say something! I imagine they are incredibly embarrassed by her behaviour

She like that 1 person they let on You've Been Framed which stages a video, completely over reacts to the situation and the only person laughing is her.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this!
On our last holiday I didn’t have a spirit drink like Gin I sampled cocktails but why your hitting 3 gins before lunch time is worrying! Clearly strong measures and our bars didn’t open till 10am to serve drinks so in 2 hours let’s say she’s got that much of a mess she needs food WOW ! Family holiday I’ve got no words!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
3 gin in the morning instead of breakfast !?

Yet another thing you should keep to yourself greedy
Fuckinf embarrassing

They don’t even serve alcohol that early here lol

Poor kids are probably in the kids club all day then look after by the Nan while constantly getting pissed!!! Hope she loses a lot of followers for this 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
H clearly has to have the thumbs up before posting anything, so Greedy gave her the OK to post that and then shared it herself, this is why I say she gets off on tattle comments. She knows she would get hate for it.

She doesn't want to tell her sons she has skin cancer so stopped using sunbeds but getting pissed every day in front of them is absolutely fine.
She is an absolute mess, inside and out. The boys would be far better off living with the other parent Emma full-time. Regardless of her past you can clearly see her parenting outweighs Greedy's any day of the week.

Hope my comment hit the spot for you Greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.