Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I may have been blocked 🥹🥹 only like a comment on mothers matter (whole post since deleted) wow such insecurity. If you’re reading here Charlotte 👋 the next bit is for you. You reap what you sow. Good luck with your book sales 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sadly the people defending her probably dont know the whole story. They just see Greedy playing the victim and claiming someone is trying to ruin her life and they jump in to defend her without educating themselves about the facts.
My cousin followers her and has bought some of her ITS range. Iv tried to warn her before but sometimes people are too far gone into the world of the huns 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The woman the unhinged. The fact that she felt the need to message you is mind blowing to me and truly demonstrates how tapped she is. I feel for you getting dragged into it because psycho sally can’t bear to read some home truths
I was literally sitting here and the notification came up and I was like, ‘surely not.’ And yep, I’m getting shown a text that means nothing to me and has absolutely no proof. I screenshotted it and ignored it cause, y’know I got a baby to look after and then I seen she sent another two messages and deleted the big one with the fake text.

Even if the charity owner ain’t a nice person, you don’t stop funds to vulnerable women, mothers and their children. It’s disappointing that someone who is a Mental Health advocate or so she claims would attack a charity, would DM followers calling them trolls for leaving a NICE COMMENT TO A CHARITY.

Do her affiliates also stand behind her by secretly DMing people telling them lies and to not donate money to charity? I wonder…

Reactions: 29
I got to be honest I’m more of a reader than contributor usually but she’s fucked me right off
I was literally sitting here and the notification came up and I was like, ‘surely not.’ And yep, I’m getting shown a text that means nothing to me and has absolutely no proof. I screenshotted it and ignored it cause, y’know I got a baby to look after and then I seen she sent another two messages and deleted the b

Even if the charity owner ain’t a nice person, you don’t stop funds to vulnerable women, mothers and their children. It’s disappointing that someone who is a Mental Health advocate or so she claims would attack a charity, would DM followers calling them trolls for leaving a NICE COMMENT TO A CHARITY.

Do her affiliates also stand behind her by secretly DMing people telling them lies and to not donate money to charity? I wonder…

Makes me wonder how many other peoples she’s messaged whilst spiralling

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What happened with ITS??
She told me they didn’t drop her and to ‘even ask them 😂🥲.”

Called me a troll then blocked me. If they didn’t drop her they probably told her they couldn’t see a future going forward with her and gave her the opportunity to quit before she would be dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a life.... shes sitting there on a Sunday evening trawling through a charitys Instagram page, messaging all their followers with bullshit, slander and abuse no doubt refreshing tattle every 5 minutes and probably shouting at H while she's at it!!
She will come back in the morning all fake as usual and with an ad 🙄

• Haha
Wow, her behaviour is completely bizarre. Surely her management should be stepping in now and taking her phone off of her! Imagine sending messages to random people, slating a woman who runs a charity, just because they commented on a post. Greedy is a nasty bully. I bet the chocolate shell marketing team are absolutely kicking themselves right now. Also, I can't get over how cringey that ad was 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In a way I can’t blame Kate though ? She set aside her differences with Charlotte to do what was best for the charity.
It wasn’t differences nobody likes Kate or Charlotte in our village well Charlotte is more hated Kate is more false burI get it use a big account like charlottes is gains but it’s wrong gains

but why would you use A FRAUDSTER

Beyond crazy

Reactions: 10
Guys on a serious note…

Have I missed the couch countdown? Im blocked now so this is truly heartbreaking to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She told me they didn’t drop her and to ‘even ask them 😂🥲.”

Called me a troll then blocked me. If they didn’t drop her they probably told her they couldn’t see a future going forward with her and gave her the opportunity to quit before she would be dropped.
Can you add screenshots to all her messages to you (with your name blanked out obviously) so its here in black and white for future reference?
Obviously only if your comfortable with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Regardless of any of the semantics… Charlotte Greedy is a brand, and to have your brand be associated with going against a charity that’s whole purpose is to provide support for mother’s that are suffering with mental health; when the majority of your audience are mothers, is a poor business decision is my eyes.

This could have been handled so differently without slandering a person who runs a charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Charlotte categorically will not care about any negative impact she has on this charity. She only cares about her own reputation and thats why she got involved with them in the first place, to elevate her own reputation. She uses the mental health card like a get out of jail free card. Never owned her tit in her life. ‘Im a good person’ trying to convince herself shes not rotten to the core. Unbelievable.

• Heart
someone's story 👀👀
Surely if the charity woman had been blackmailing/abusive, whatever Greedy is claiming then you wouldn't need some random's opinion comment/message screenshotted to reply, you'd have the actual messages to share backing up your own claims. You'd just give evidence of charity woman's wrongdoing and just end all discussion on the matter. She cannot pretend she's not sharing to protect the charity or anything giving the willingness to share someone's personal opinion of someone as a reason to doubt and not donate. There's a few people I don't particularly 'like' at work, but I wouldn't be telling patients that and letting them believe my not wanting a friendship with them reflects on their ability as a clinician which is basically what's happening here. Show exactly what she's meant to have done that should have people not support a charity, not an individual's personality!

Reactions: 19
Can you add screenshots to all her messages to you (with your name blanked out obviously) so its here in black and white for future reference?
Obviously only if your comfortable with that?
Sure. I’ve added doublers, some with context on what the hell my message was to her beforehand from over a year ago. Do with them what you will.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I can’t find her on any accounts wonder if she’s deactivated
Shes still there, I just checked. Shes probably blocking anyone who has recently followed that charity page after someone suggested on here to follow them to support. Couldn’t imagine living with that level of paranoia. She will be buzzing when people post on here that she’s blocked them.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.