Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right is it just me that finds this weird. The way she says H won’t let me do this, H won’t let me have this. I have to hide her from my stories/posts. Why’s she trying to normalise a controlling relationship when she said the reason for her mental health and many other problems is due to being controlled in her last relationship. I don’t get it. It’s not cute, it’s not funny. My husband lets me have/buy what I want and vice versa. Who gives a tit like 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just noticed apart from her 1st collection last year, she has removed all her grid posts to do with any of her ITS collections. Why would she have done that unless she’s been told her contract isn’t being renewed?
Yes I noticed she has deleted all her ITS grid posts and you have to scroll to the end for her ITS highlights too 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those curtain lights are copied from _homebylaura.
She did it yesterday, I bet Greedy saw it, ordered from Amazon last night, arrived this morning and ‘hey look at my idea’ 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What is she doing? 😂😂😂😂 girl pack this acting in it’s not for you. You’re just not funny

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Right is it just me that finds this weird. The way she says H won’t let me do this, H won’t let me have this. I have to hide her from my stories/posts. Why’s she trying to normalise a controlling relationship when she said the reason for her mental health and many other problems is due to being controlled in her last relationship. I don’t get it. It’s not cute, it’s not funny. My husband lets me have/buy what I want and vice versa. Who gives a tit like 😂
No I bet H just says stop pissing money away on tit, so she acts like a spoilt brat and says to the insta huns ' H is being mean to me guys ' treating H like a joke as usual

Doubt she hid them anyway they're both in on these pathetic scripts

Reactions: 10
eh i find it more creepy in a parental/ mother child kinda way then a controlling relationship .

Reactions: 6
She makes it sounds bad on H’s part, that she’s controlling when we know in reality it’s always what Charlotte wants Charlotte gets 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Soooooo Hagrid who has had a back operation and is on benefits for this and has a blue badge can be player of the match in netball???
Hmmm wonder what dwp would have to say about this???
That makes sense as to why whenever greedy shares the netball team online Harriet is never pictured....but clearly this one has just landed her right in it!! 🤣🤣🤣
I'd be straight on the phone reporting her if I was you

Reactions: 13
That makes sense as to why whenever greedy shares the netball team online Harriet is never pictured....but clearly this one has just landed her right in it!! 🤣🤣🤣
I'd be straight on the phone reporting her if I was you
I would for sure . Proof is in black and white there . I didn't she was on disability or whatever but if she is she definitely needs reporting . Disgusting 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Soooooo Hagrid who has had a back operation and is on benefits for this and has a blue badge can be player of the match in netball???
Hmmm wonder what dwp would have to say about this???
Her backs never been the same sinse apparently...Probably why shes like a blob too. Cany show too many people she can exercise and keep fit with a bad back.I call BS

Reactions: 7
A disabled badge 😱 she must be lying thru her teeth to have got that, she walks those dogs miles on extremely uneven surfaces. Definitely not the criteria required for a blue badge.

Absolute scum

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve had an operation on my back and it’s so bloody hard to get a badge, I had to fight for years for it. Yet this cow has one and she’s absolutely fine. No wonder it’s so hard to get one with these scammers

Reactions: 14
Regarding the blue badge. I know someone who’s got pip and I know for a fact there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her! Apparently because of the backlog with gps pip aren’t asking for evidence since covid it makes me sick that she’s getting that money when she doesn’t need it yet she is always out walking ect 🤢 she openly admits she’s paid enough tax in her life to get it back now she doesn’t feel like working! 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Apparently PIP isn't awarded on medical diagnosis but how your illness affects you. Penfold is lying, not exaggerating blatantly lying.

Move around
Moving around is a mobility activity. Add the points you score for this activity with the points you score for the other mobility activity to find out if you may be entitled to the mobility component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
When you are looking at how many points you score for moving around, think about what help you need most of the time to do it:
  • Safely
  • Well enough
  • Often enough
  • Fast enough
You score the points for the sentence that is true for most or over half of the time. If more than one sentence is true, you normally only get points for the sentence that is true for the most time. You can only score one set of points for moving around, do not add them together.
No points
You can stand and then move more than 200 metres without any help.
You can stand and then move more than 200 metres with a special aid.
Examples of special aid:
  • Walking stick
  • Walking frame
Four points
You can stand and then move between 50 and 200 metres without any help.
You can stand and then move between 50 and 200 metres with a special aid.
Eight points
You can stand and then move between 20 and 50 metres without any help.
Ten points
You can stand and then move between 20 and 50 metres with a special aid.
12 points
You can stand and then move between 1 and 20 metres without any help.
You can stand and then move between 1 and 20 metres with a special aid.
You can’t stand, even with a special aid.
You can’t move more than 1 metre, even with a special aid.

Plus if you have mobility issues, would you be wearing flip flops?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.