Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These 2 have definitely been told to comment today on the chocolate post ( only has 16ooo likes 🤣🤣) she'll be re sharing this to the stories next week with the 'thanks for the love on this guys 🥺🥺' crap fishing for likes View attachment 1765065
The best of it is, we all know what Greedy is like. She probably hates Guylians and finger plays the same old chocolates in her stories just to grab Gulyians attention, the same way she has tried it with Crocs, but has been ignored 🤣
I'm on a very quick break during my 13 hr night shift for the NHS - please can someone expose her on Tiktok and tag, tag, tag away all the companies she works for? I'd do it myself but I'm flat out on back to back 13 hr shifts until next Sunday, with driving time I'm out of my house 15 hrs a day, short staffed and all of that - but Greedy wouldn't have a clue about real hard graft!
It seems she is untouched so far on tiktok, she needs exposing, the manipulative Greedy, vile cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also love how greedy mentioned they opened a whole new womens centre because of her donations but as far as i can tell that was like 4000-5000 yeah ok im sure that alone secured the new centre - maybe first and last

Reactions: 21
someone's story 👀👀
Jesus bleeping Christ. Stop the world I want to get off.

If people sending her messages about someone is hard proof that they are a bleep or bad person then I guess we can submit this entire thread as evidence that she’s a scammer then 😂. What the actual duck is wrong with her ? So we are trolls but the people calling Kate a bleep are what? Friendly foes? The double standards are sickening.

Reactions: 23
I also love how greedy mentioned they opened a whole new womens centre because of her donations but as far as i can tell that was like 4000-5000 yeah ok im sure that alone secured the new centre - maybe first and last
This was defo from Charlotte money I can vouch for that Kate hates Charlotte but used her for money follows and likes I don’t like Charlotte either they are very much alike

the charity is good but don’t trust the owner her husband is lovely and well respected in our community her on the other hand not so much

now I’m not sticking up for Charlotte As she’s a bleep but she did pay for that centre

Reactions: 13
This was defo from Charlotte money I can vouch for that Kate hates Charlotte but used her for money follows and likes I don’t like Charlotte either they are very much alike

the charity is good but don’t trust the owner her husband is lovely and well respected in our community her on the other hand not so much

now I’m not sticking up for Charlotte As she’s a bleep but she did pay for that centre
In a way I can’t blame Kate though ? She set aside her differences with Charlotte to do what was best for the charity.

Reactions: 9
I just want to say the charity reached out to SOMEONE and apologised for SOMEONE getting dragged into this and goes without saying but the owner of the charity is dumbfounded and shocked at the claims in the text and has said they’re completely untrue.

Well this is a baptism of fire into Tattle for me. Forgive me if I’ve broke any rules or whatever. I figured post first, read and ask questions later. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just want to say the charity reached out to SOMEONE and apologised for SOMEONE getting dragged into this and goes without saying but the owner of the charity is dumbfounded and shocked at the claims in the text and has said they’re completely untrue.

Well this is a baptism of fire into Tattle for me. Forgive me if I’ve broke any rules or whatever. I figured post first, read and ask questions later. 😂
I believe there are screenshots if you scroll back. She’s a Scammy prick

Reactions: 3

Who did the charity apologise to and on behalf of who?

Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping Christ. Stop the world I want to get off.

If people sending her messages about someone is hard proof that they are a bleep or bad person then I guess we can submit this entire thread as evidence that she’s a scammer then 😂. What the actual duck is wrong with her ? So we are trolls but the people calling Kate a bleep are what? Friendly foes? The double standards are sickening.
Of course. No one is a troll if they’re sticking up for and defending Greedy but as soon as they call out Greedy they are a troll.

Reactions: 11
Who did the charity apologise to and on behalf of who?
The person who’s Instagram stories are being posted on here. The charity apologised to that person for Charlotte sending her dogs abuse.

(duck it, am I allowed to say me?) it was me. I’m the person the charity apologised to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The person who’s Instagram stories are being posted on here. The charity apologised to that person for Charlotte sending her dogs abuse.

(duck it, am I allowed to say me?) it was me. I’m the person the charity apologised to.
The woman the unhinged. The fact that she felt the need to message you is mind blowing to me and truly demonstrates how tapped she is. I feel for you getting dragged into it because psycho sally can’t bear to read some home truths

• Heart
Reactions: 22
someone's story 👀👀
So she’s actually messaging people who have offered to donate to a charity to support Mums and warning them not to donate 🤯 On what planet does she think that is ok. Even if the owner was a witch that has nothing to do with the good work and support that the charity provide to Mums in need. Greedy is digging herself a bigger hole here and the people defending her are just as bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Hope you’re ok. Thank you for posting on here. You’ve done nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she’s actually messaging people who have offered to donate to a charity to support Mums and warning them not to donate 🤯 On what planet does she think that is ok. Even if the owner was a witch that has nothing to do with the good work and support that the charity provide to Mums in need. Greedy is digging herself a bigger hole here and the people defending her are just as bad.
Sadly the people defending her probably dont know the whole story. They just see Greedy playing the victim and claiming someone is trying to ruin her life and they jump in to defend her without educating themselves about the facts.

Reactions: 12
Why isn’t she being open with her beloved followers about not “working with” ITS any more??!!
If it was genuinely down to her mental health then she would have announced it to her followers instead of slyly deleting the posts from her grid. This is the woman that cries breakdown every week so there is no reason for her not to address it if it was really her decision like she claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.