Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her ‘bestie’s’ fathers funeral today but she did her audio book instead. Priorities eh Charl?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It was her ‘bestie’s’ fathers funeral today but she did her audio book instead. Priorities eh Charl?
Well she fucked off on holiday the day after her own nan died and dumped her upset kids with their other mum. So bestie is probably way down the list of charls priorities

Reactions: 15
She is telling people the wrong discount
E.g.It's 43% off and then a further 10% off.
That's not the same as 53% off

Reactions: 8
She is telling people the wrong discount
E.g.It's 43% off and then a further 10% off.
That's not the same as 53% off
She's as thick as mince, I'd genuinely rather pay an extra 10% than use her discount code.

It's all coming to an end, the ads are drying up, it's so clear to see.

Reactions: 12
Shock horror, greedy can now read perfectly fine. If I get to the point of listening to a self help book or post by miss greedy shoot me. I'm not even being polite and saying please....just shoot me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she talking really fast on her audio? Oh and she’s plugging Secret Sales now? And after her traumatic day yesterday duck right off. Sorry but she’s no idea about anyone but herself. I not only hate the fact sad companies, who I’d never use, gift their shite to her but people (like me) work hard to get their instagram seen yet she does duck all to be seen. And she’s a 12. Whatever. Ooo rant over

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's as thick as mince, I'd genuinely rather pay an extra 10% than use her discount code.

It's all coming to an end, the ads are drying up, it's so clear to see.
If you go on the page it offers you an extra 10% off anyway 🤣

Reactions: 1
Only £35 for a stocking filler, she’s so out of touch. Poor Charlotte struggling to read her book because she’s so emotional, yeah right.
Wonder who it is that she’s throwing under the bus in that little piece she did manage to read out. I hope however it is gets the right to reply

Reactions: 11
She actually lives up Greedy’s hole, I’m surprised it wasn’t a strap on in that Harrods bag
But did spend over £1k on a ring to show off for for the gram. No way could I spend that sort of cash on a ring, then plead poverty that cost of living etc and house reno proces. But still not do my kids rooms. They are both selfish. H is usually in the background on the piss ups and meals out. When Greedy eats out while away for "work" that will all be claimed back as work expense.
Going back to the ring I thought Greedys ring look like it was something lime "diamonelle" or some other cheap made up name for things that aren't diamond.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.