Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes supportive in a creepy parenting way then she makes a sexual comment .
ew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s now going for the sympathy vote!! Get all her followers saying oh hun 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
So you’re telling me someone who struggles to read has written a book? Okay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was so cringing when h said about greedys sexy voice. I feel sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone feel sorry for me because my teeth don’t fit in my scamming little mouth so I can’t talk properly. Followers dropping are they? Fuk off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine listening to her on audible telling her life story, literally the worst 30mins of your life! I can't wait for the book release, she will likely be competing with a book based on a sausage roll with ladbaby. Her whole life story, warts and all will be competing with another instahun writing about a sausage rolls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Greedy the reason you can’t read your own book is because this isn’t your written work 😂 Your a fraud and you know it!!!

Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched Rocky 2 when rocky is trying to read an autocue for an advert and he can't do it because he's can't read, sorry but charl was giving me them vibes on her 'audio' stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi Charlotte I don’t mind reading your book for you seeing that you’re struggling so much 🙄 I’m not welsh but I’ll spit and slurp after every word so I’ll sound a bit like you! What do you say?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she meant to be recording it like this? Why's she repeating a few words like 10 times. Is this intentional?

Reactions: 4
Once again copying other people- she's upset because she couldn't show us "like others have" aka Hinch! Just live your own life and stick by your book You do you! You'll be alot happier 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Haven’t watched her tit show for a while as the whole circus was getting boring . But tonight what a delight when I’ve finally snooped to see what instas finest slob is up to . The gnashers are back chomping like an old nag grazing in a field and the illiterate thick twit is pretending she’s got stage fright from reading aloud . In other words Greedy you want a sympathy vote so people will go out and buy your book . We’ve heard it all before 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMFFGGGG!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s just reading!!! No prizes for guessing which one of them reads with the kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've unfollowed ages ago because her and her bleeping excuse of a fiance finally cracked me up.
Absolute joke of a mother.
Half furnishes her bedroom before she even starts on her children??
Hope her ex gets custody because she does more with them and it isn't an ad/Aff
Her ex has served time and is still a better example to those boys than she could ever be

I think she's lost most if her collabs. The hut for example had an event the other nite she wasn't there. No swan ads, no amazon ads or the hoovers or mops etc. What do people actually follow her for these days

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.