Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's lost most if her collabs. The hut for example had an event the other nite she wasn't there. No swan ads, no amazon ads or the hoovers or mops etc. What do people actually follow her for these days
All she does is beg for company's to give her codes all the time. When was the last time she was gifted an actual product?? (Not for the house)
She was always gifted swans latest products, she used to be really in with the hut because she had her own line with them (those crappy teatowels for a tenner each lol) even the kirstys candies she was obsessed with don't seem to be seen anymore or the personalised place where she used to get the chocolates from.
Clearly that poster who said company's were fucked off with her was telling the truth 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is there a way of recording her story where she’s trying to read?? It’s literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! As if she wrote that book herself and why on earth would you go to a recording studio without practicing first?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a way of recording her story where she’s trying to read?? It’s literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! As if she wrote that book herself and why on earth would you go to a recording studio without practicing first?!!
You can do a screen record if you’ve an iPhone. I’ll have a go..

Reactions: 2
I've watched and watched the stories and I think her being unable to read her own book is a ploy. She's either too lazy to do it or knows she'll slobber and slurp through it and is looking for a way of not doing it.
Shes looking for an excuse so her thick, naive followers think she isn't letting them down by not doing an audio. I'm absolutely convinced it's just a way out of doing it. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 16
Christ who would pay to listen to that bollocks droning in your ear 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously though, her bringing out an autobiography is just utter bullshit. What on earth has she got to say that’s remotely interesting. No doubt the sycophantic huns will be queuing up to buy it. bleeping idiots 😂 Can’t wait to see it in Poundland or on the Kindle for 99p 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think someone's watched Hinch do it and thought she could do better and is failing miserably. Got to say how bloody embarrassing to post that, she can't even get through one sentence 😬

I don't think she'll be doing it now, she's majorly knocked her confidence realising she's a slurpy idiot when she talks.

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is I have the same Invisalign braces and it doesn’t make you talk like that 🤣 it must be more to do with the buck teeth than the brace itself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There’s no way she’s struggling that much with the reading. She’s not mixing up or slurring her words, she literally just stops reading.

Reactions: 18
Christ almighty, she's usless isn't she. Surely if she can read the words in her head she can say them out loud?!!! It's almost as embarrassing as her posting her "crying" selfie 🤣 imagine being that desperate for likes and attention that you have to fake not being able to read out loud. What a life she lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get this bleep a job on hollyoaks with them acting skills 😂😂😂😂. This is so embarrassing wow I’m mortified for her. Why is someone recording her? Why can’t she read what’s written in front of her? It’s not stuttering she’s just stopping and starting randomly😂.
The length this woman goes to for attention is not normal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m so so mad at the Lego. Getting free toys you’re gonna put out for your kids for Christmas. Makes my blood boil people are struggling to heat their homes and you’re getting everything handed to you on a plate. Leech

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s no way she’s struggling that much with the reading. She’s not mixing up or slurring her words, she literally just stops reading.
Exactly, she's definitely putting it on, it's obvious the more you watch it! 🤢

• Heart
Not sure i get what is so inspirational and motivating about her book/ story .
How to scam people, get off scot free and buy a house?

If you do ill pop it on the wiki to immortalise it 😆
Thabks to the above for the screen record, can't seem to add it to the wiki though for some reason, is there a different way to add videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m so so mad at the Lego. Getting free toys you’re gonna put out for your kids for Christmas. Makes my blood boil people are struggling to heat their homes and you’re getting everything handed to you on a plate. Leech
I would have more respect for people like her if they said they had too much for their kids and could afford it anyway so would do a giveaway or maybe give it to the local foodbank but no it’s just greedy greedy greedy.

• Heart
Ironic that her book is called you do you and yet she herself can’t even read it 😂 She either doesn’t want to do an audio so is using this as an excuse or she wants her followers to know that there is some very emotional stuff in the book to encourage them all to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ironic that her book is called you do you and yet she herself can’t even read it 😂 She either doesn’t want to do an audio so is using this as an excuse or she wants her followers to know that there is some very emotional stuff in the book to encourage them all to buy it.
Definitely a tactic, just like a lot of her content. she's vile.
All I want for Christmas is for her book to be a massive flop, please Santa, I've been a good girl 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after her story tonight its obvious yesterday was just a ploy for followers to interact with her about her stupid book.
Once a fraudster ALWAYS A FRAUDSTER 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.