Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of Greedys ITS clothes being sold on Vinted. Many of them brand new with tags so either they wasn’t true to size or buyers didn’t like them. I just googled her ITS range to see if there was anything about her leaving them. This review on Very made me laugh 😂
165C216E-D01B-41EA-85CB-9C68E3C60A09.jpeg
442F346D-0E59-4950-AD7C-022728462760.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If you go on the page it offers you an extra 10% off anyway 🤣
I went through the tag of secret sales and just searched their website. Saw that I could get 11% off due to nhs discount instead of using an influencers code 🤷🏻‍♀️

I refuse to click aff links now on anyones stories. I see an aff link, hover over it, sometimes the website name appears and search myself. Or if they’re being sneaky and using bit or tiny url I just cba anymore 😂

Reactions: 7
Ordering more unnecessary crap for Christmas, I mean how much clothes does one family need, and is that the THIRD set of Christmas Pyjamas for the kids now, absolutely pathetic!

Reactions: 5
This pisses me off with her! Basically taking the piss about struggling to read out loud!

It takes the piss out of people who properly suffer from things like this, like me who had a massive panic attack having to read out my presentation in front of uni class it was so bad that I ended up having to get a docs note to do it privately in front of just my tutors, then you get this dick acting like this! What a knob head!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She must be off to Lapland soon. That’s more time off school for the kids ..

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She shouldn’t have bothered buying a house, she’s in hotels and cabins more than she is at home

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eating out again ..... is she for real ? Am I the only one who can't eat out once a month let alone 5 days a week ! And we being in good money . Why brag tho ? Every meal she eats out has to go the gram just to rub it in peoples faces that they are having beans on toast and not some £10.99 Sunday lunch out ! Winds me up !!!

Reactions: 12
Eating out again ..... is she for real ? Am I the only one who can't eat out once a month let alone 5 days a week ! And we being in good money . Why brag tho ? Every meal she eats out has to go the gram just to rub it in peoples faces that they are having beans on toast and not some £10.99 Sunday lunch out ! Winds me up !!!
Z-listers like Charl are oblivious to it all. You’re right why brag? We are in a fortunate position and yes, post on social media but also take into account our friends/family are not so we are careful what we post. Even on my small business page I’m the same! It’ll come crashing down for these greedy influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s because she can’t cook and is too bleeping lazy to learn. If it ain’t fajita pasta she’s fucked

Reactions: 8
Been catching on tattle this morning has she 🤣
Enzos room swap explained (now being swapped in January)✔
Bought a small Christmas tree and showed it in enzos room because we said the kids should have one not her ✔
Audi book cover shown because someone showed one she's copied ✔
And what was that pathetic ' iiii love itttt' just exactly how hinch has started speaking on her ridiculous stories 🤢

Reactions: 19
Good god she is thicker than an elephants rump! Has she EVER heard ANYONE say 'forks fur', EVER?! NO SHE bleeping HASNT! She knows its pronounced 'fo' fur, fake bleeping bellend.
Story of her laughing and pretending she thought it was forks in....3.....2......1.......

Reactions: 22
Good god she is thicker than an elephants rump! Has she EVER heard ANYONE say 'forks fur', EVER?! NO SHE bleeping HASNT! She knows its pronounced 'fo' fur, fake bleeping bellend.
Story of her laughing and pretending she thought it was forks in....3.....2......1.......
Yep just waiting on the morons to inbox to up the engagement

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.