Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Stacey Solomon has launched a Christmas In the Style range. Loads of others have had at least two drops since Greedys last. I’m convinced she’s been dropped by them. Always so unrelatable though as she only wore her clothes to show them before a drop then never wore them again so she obviously doesn’t believe in her own range.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she has been dropped by ITS that's why lately she keeps saying 'I miss doing my home account, I promise I'm gonna start doing more homey stuff' she wants us to think she's made the decision to not do as much fashion stuff (if u can call it that)
Probably too embarrassed to say her latest range done absolutely tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What’s the obsession with balloon sleeves? They’re annoying, they get in the way, they get in your food, they’re a nightmare

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately, looks like there is a new party range coming!
its just so silly and inauthentic . The only time she goes to parties/ wears those kind of clothes is when she throws them for herself or its some In The Style promo crap.
If she wants to have a clothing line , she should be designing her own croc like shoes , have various colors/ prints of tights/ leggings , designer inspired tshirts and hoodies not these clothes that are hideous and flatter no one . Would probably sell a lot better.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, looks like there is a new party range coming!
If that's the case and I was adam then I'd be having serious words with her or terminating her contract early as she hasn't promoted her own range longer than just the release day, she hasn't promoted her own leggings as she was linking others the other week saying they were the best thing since sliced bread! She never wears her own collection and nearly all her past collection is more than half price after a week, being sent back and getting crap reviews! Its shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like flogging a dead horse. Dobthey not realise the sales won't get any getter her choice if vlothes is spelling. But hrlueve she only gets the vlothes noone else wants in their collection.
It's like a pecking order shes at the bottom of it.

Reactions: 4
If ITS are keeping her it’s purely so they have someone they can give the absolute dregs to. Not a lover of any ITS ranges to be fair but hers are by far the worst. If she’s doing a party range, she’s definitely drawn the short straw because at least 7 of their collabs have already released party ranges this last month.

Reactions: 10
Why do they need to constantly remind people they have sex?
i work with teenagers and even they aren’t as embarrassing as these two are when it comes to talking about sex

Reactions: 22
Just noticed apart from her 1st collection last year, she has removed all her grid posts to do with any of her ITS collections. Why would she have done that unless she’s been told her contract isn’t being renewed?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just noticed apart from her 1st collection last year, she has removed all her grid posts to do with any of her ITS collections. Why would she have done that unless she’s been told her contract isn’t being renewed?
I think so too. That little quote/song this morning about worry about body type hmm. Hope they have, none of ITS stuff is very nice and very over priced but hers was so disingenuous. She never wears stuff like that and couldn't even be arsed to pretend to either.

Reactions: 9
I think so too. That little quote/song this morning about worry about body type hmm. Hope they have, none of ITS stuff is very nice and very over priced but hers was so disingenuous. She never wears stuff like that and couldn't even be arsed to pretend to either.
The winter collection is most likely the last then 🤞 can't wait to see what monstrosities they throw her way for this one. Go out with a bang 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they need to constantly remind people they have sex?
i work with teenagers and even they aren’t as embarrassing as these two are when it comes to talking about sex
No wonder they both have to get pissed every night. They are both a twenty pinter job at least

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.