MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a big believe in messy house messy mind no wonder the girls always off on one.
This, I have ADHD and really struggle keeping things in order but I know that if I don't I will really suffer the consequences of feeling rubbish, I feel so much better when things are tidy and organised.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220831-201500_Instagram.jpg
🙄 moon head and crimson chin gurning and slurping their way through a pod cast whoopee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she thought they would send her a new table or someone else would gift one to her and they didn’t so she had to keep the broken one
I thought that. I don't even believe that it was broken. Did she show it broke or is it just from her horse mouth??
She probably didn't like it or saw one that matched hinch better and decided to make up a sob story, get gifted the one she wanted then tip the old one. She hasn't been offered a new one so she's lumped with it now. She's a freeloader

Reactions: 4
Was waiting for the bike to fall forward 😂
She was too, you can see her pushing up against it. Anything for content!!
I just don't understand why/how this loud, gobby, unoriginal, vile, nauseating slob gets companies wanting to work with her!
All of her stories now are so fake and cringey, she literally makes my skin crawl 🤢

Reactions: 14
Who could of guessed the only reason she cleaned the dining area was because she's advertising a company and gets paid to do it 🙄🙄 so predictable. I've also never seen a wardrobe so untidy! How can see go from being so clean and organised to living the way she is 😳 and it's already been mentioned but I agree, wtf is the point in dressing a table? She only cooks once a week and everything would be covered in dust and dog hair by the time she used it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
funny how it was mentioned on here that she hasn't done anything with the hut in a while and then suddenly she's got a delivery.
I think I've missed something with the broken table, what happened there?

Reactions: 7
This, I have ADHD and really struggle keeping things in order but I know that if I don't I will really suffer the consequences of feeling rubbish, I feel so much better when things are tidy and organised.
We've got a whole bag of adhd going on on here so i get it and this house has zero storage. Top that that my husband & son are both adhd but me and my daughter get stressed by clutter. My husband was also in care all his life so hoards things too as he didn't have much. While we are doing our house reno we are practically the stockiests for the local charity shop lol she even asked last week if the house was empty yet! I wish Brenda,I wish lol. I'm following decluttering dollies and the organised mum to help which it does.

That cloth table cloth will be sliding off every 2 mins...it'd drive me crazy!
It's too small aswell

Reactions: 11
Tablecloth was too small and didn't match everything else.
Napkins weren't folded properly.
Overall just looked tit.
So a badly laid uninspiring table is all she has to show for a days 'work'. What a sad little life! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually would love to know what she does- she apparently is an ,influencer, life coach and a wonderful role model. Yet she lives in a filthy house, can't commit to work/ads, makes up lies, copies other people's content word for word, is an alcoholic- charity charlotte where it all went wrong hopefully taking over "her book" on amazon soon

I unfollowed vicky and told her why after she showed that prick on her stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who could of guessed the only reason she cleaned the dining area was because she's advertising a company and gets paid to do it 🙄🙄 so predictable. I've also never seen a wardrobe so untidy! How can see go from being so clean and organised to living the way she is 😳 and it's already been mentioned but I agree, wtf is the point in dressing a table? She only cooks once a week and everything would be covered in dust and dog hair by the time she used it again.
Because shes a functioning alcoholic the basics do. The kids get to school, even if she's not the one taking them. Basic stuff is sometimes done like washing clothes...but they maybe gifted too so don't need to bother washing things. Food I think a lot of the eat out is gifted/ad I genuinely can not imagine that many meals out. The house is depressing her- and I get it reno isn't fun. But the fact basic stuff isn't done. Cooking is a roast every month, fajita pasta 10 times a month and tinned hot dogs or nukem macaroni to take to school. Didn't I read H can't even make a cheese and tomato sandwich? Rest is take away, out or alcohol which will ste? hunger. The house is just left because once the sauce is down her neck she doesn't care. She's drinking to block a void completely unhappy . Yet is now a motivational speaker!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow!! Everyone remember the hideous crying pic of hers? Where we all obviously knew it was a fake cry, something about the pic didn't appear right.
The tears looked totally unnatural like silicone tears.
Just saw some videos on tiktok, of a tear effect filter NOT to be confused with the crying/sad face filter.
A few pics attached so you can see the silicone looking tears!!
Looks like the scheming rat used a tear filter for bleeping attention!! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s got up this morning and realised that using the exercise bike as a clothes horse and ignoring your Apple Watch is hardly motivational so is now having a bad day with her BPD to try and drum up some more sales 🙄

Reactions: 11
Guys please correct me if I'm wrong but I swear she has only SELF DIAGNOSED her BPD? Makes me mad I'm seeing people jumping on mental health disorder bandwagon its a real kick in the teeth to the rest of us with real diagnosis's

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys please correct me if I'm wrong but I swear she has only SELF DIAGNOSED her BPD? Makes me mad I'm seeing people jumping on mental health disorder bandwagon its a real kick in the teeth to the rest of us with real diagnosis's
Couldn't agree more! My daughter has recently been diagnosed with BPD and although everyone is different I can barely see any true signs of Greedys self diagnosed BPD 🙄..basically I think she's just having a fed up day ..which everyone gets..very different to a clinically diagnosed illness

Reactions: 7
Don't we all have bad days when we feel like the worlds against us and nothing goes right .... when the anxiety kicks in and the bad thoughts flow . Didn't realise I had a personality disorder

• Heart
Can everyone reading this please order Charlotte’s book? I think she’s a bit sad today because it’s dropped down to number 2025 on the Amazon chart! So if we all order it then it’ll go higher up the chart and she’ll be happy again and will probably do a dance for us to show her gratitude to us!

• Haha
Don't we all have bad days when we feel like the worlds against us and nothing goes right .... when the anxiety kicks in and the bad thoughts flow . Didn't realise I had a personality disorder
no I just thought it was a normal part of life.Nothing is ever 100% positive, she’s delusional

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.