MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking all that tit what she's got free. No one gone bloody afford it. She's mental. I wont 3 quid napkins not 30 quid x 2 shitting sets. What a knob jockey she is!!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get this whole dressing the table thing , I mean I tidy the table put some place mats and maybe something pretty in the middle - but what a pointless faff all those plates and bloody napkins.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get this whole dressing the table thing , I mean I tidy the table put some place mats and maybe something pretty in the middle - but what a pointless faff all those plates and bloody napkins.
Yeah I know surely it gets dusty, and wasn't she ment to be giving that table away? Or did I imagine that

Reactions: 11
Shes done it cos she's got free tit she has to advertise. Her place was a dump a hour earlier. Dont know why either, the pair of them do absolutely duck all...

Reactions: 11
the top was all marked up or something . I cant remember what she said exactly, but didnt she end up getting a diff table from another company and gave away the marked up one?

Reactions: 5
She loves to repeat how the table is ruined etc but quite blatantly its still being used. The company it came from should ask for it back, ungrateful cow.

Also, ironing directly on top of a wooden table that's being gifted, absolute hole

Reactions: 12
Yes I don't get it. I think it looks cluttered like you've left the meal on the table.

Also anyone else recon she's trying to get on SS sort your life out program?? I ber that's the next angle to promote herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she thought they would send her a new table or someone else would gift one to her and they didn’t so she had to keep the broken one

Reactions: 15
Ffs now Vicki's Pattinson- she is literally the worst of all the #ad #gift on instragram. I used to like her till I followed her on there now can not abide the woman she's worse than greedy. tit on a stick these 2 together will be unbearable

• Sick
Ffs now Vicki's Pattinson- she is literally the worst of all the #ad #gift on instragram. I used to like her till I followed her on there now can not abide the woman she's worse than greedy. tit on a stick these 2 together will be unbearable
All the gurning and tooth slurping between the two of them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.