MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise.....H wearing shorts yet AGAIN!!!!

I can just imagine her wardrobe has endless pairs of tight too short shorts, tight polo shirts and tight t-shirts.

Does she realise she looks terrible in what she always wears? I'm all for wearing what make you comfortable, but is she honestly comfortable in those tiny shorts that ride up her thighs and too small a size tops stretched over her chest?

She is such an embarrassment going out in public in the same 'uniform' all the flipping time!!!

Reactions: 11
First time in months snooping at her page, she hasn't posted in months on her page, strange move of hers (i also haved looked on hearbin months so probably have missed all that convo)

But that grim on the base of the pool, please tell me they weren't using it regularly, during the summer 🤢? Did they not ever clean it?

Ive had one of those pools yes it gets grimmy bit never ever anywhere near that level

Reactions: 8
She can’t think of her own content can she, always ripping off someone else’s, like the jumper story. Today it’s mamastillgotit. She can’t be original because that would be too much effort on her part 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doing that thing where kids call you to show you something been on Instagram for ages everyone else is funny but she is painful to watch 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise.....H wearing shorts yet AGAIN!!!!

I can just imagine her wardrobe has endless pairs of tight too short shorts, tight polo shirts and tight t-shirts.

Does she realise she looks terrible in what she always wears? I'm all for wearing what make you comfortable, but is she honestly comfortable in those tiny shorts that ride up her thighs and too small a size tops stretched over her chest?

She is such an embarrassment going out in public in the same 'uniform' all the flipping time!!!
This!!! If she wants to wear certain clothes it’s her choice but they’re so ill fitted and make her look awful

Doing that thing where kids call you to show you something been on Instagram for ages everyone else is funny but she is painful to watch 🤮

The kids just looked at her with no clue what she's on about . So they clearly don't even do it. So unoriginal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That paddling pool was dangerously dirty.
The Sunday dinner that took all day looked tit.
The book is coming out in JANUARY FFS🤣🤣
I cannot wait to write a review!
She used to be known as a cleaning account but her house is an absolute tit tip. Maybe less of you-do-you hen and a bit of tidy-up-or-get-a-job-you -sponger

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No way will she be using that bike, what a waste of more money.
Fasted cardio 😂😂😂 pretending she knows what the duck she’s talking about. Fasted or fed cardio is cardio! It’s personal preference, nothing else 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll be fasting soon (which does nothing other than reduce your eating window - you can still over eat) she’s so dense

Reactions: 8
The fact that she’s got an exercise bike and jokes about not bothering to use it really inspires me to by her ‘motivational’ book 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220830-131401_Instagram.jpg

Look money to burn guys 🙄
What happened to the personal trainer she loved??doesn't seem to be able to keep anyone around her long does she. And the couch to 5 k that helped her 'mental health' so well.
Bingo to whoever said the pretend diet is on the way, we can read her like a tit amazon book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1539680
Look money to burn guys 🙄
What happened to the personal trainer she loved??doesn't seem to be able to keep anyone around her long does she. And the couch to 5 k that helped her 'mental health' so well.
Bingo to whoever said the pretend diet is on the way, we can read her like a tit amazon book 🤣🤣
Or the boxing or the netball she randomly attends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooooh I wish a ham n cheese butty could make me piss my pants laughing…but then again I’m at wrk with a job to do not trying to fill my insta with fake fun….bet she had name tags on the kids and dogs in case they went out of sight cos I doubt she could recognise them in a line up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
G9t to say these instrgram montages all the accounts do really annoy me. Bore off all of them. Especially with the shite slowed down songs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.