MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people actually believe her BS? Did you really speak to Gousto Greedy cause I’m pretty certain that’s just a standard offer, not specific to you or your followers, not because you contacted them and asked them. How she just lies through her teeth to try and come across as if she is relatable and some sort of saving grace to people who may be struggling is beyond me! She bangs on about how she works with Gousto yet they don’t even follow her. Just another laughable lie. View attachment 1534629
I have the same offer, it's 100% a generic offer that she's claiming is unique to her.
I'm not sure why she punts gousto the though as all she receives is £20 per sign up to use on gousto and her diet is terrible!

Her roast also looks bleeping awful :sick:

Reactions: 11
What’s the story with her ex that she doesn’t like to talk about? The one the kids stay with?
I think it's all in the wiki, pink button at the top of the thread x

Screenshot_20220828-180141_Instagram.jpg

1 no one asked this and
2 I've seen better roast dinners at Toby carvery 🤣
Screenshot_20220828-183842_Instagram.jpg

3 why the duck is she using Stacey's speech now? BUBS 🤢, fuuuckkkk offffff you simpleton
Didn't they not long ago have the builders in that room doing the log burner she had to have (not because solomon has one)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1534995
1 no one asked this and

3 why the duck is she using Stacey's speech now? BUBS 🤢, fuuuckkkk offffff you simpleton
Didn't they not long ago have the builders in that room doing the log burner she had to have (not because solomon has one)
I came to post the exact same thing!
I've had better looking shits than that roast dinner.

Bubs 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Old greedy chops may think she's untouchable now she is besties with Queen Soph and the Soloman. However the more exposure she gets, the more digging into her past will happen.

Look at Janey Godley for example, bum chums with Nicola Sturgeon, getting Scottish government gigs,while Joe Public called her out for years for her abusive posts. Once she got the Scottish government gigs it all came crashing down as the media started taking an interest and found out about her old racist posts.

• Heart
Anyone else concerned that Greedy is one day going to be so obsessed with SS that it turns her crazy and she ends up killing her and wearing her skin! She's trying to morph into her, coping so many of her mannerisms, way with words, interior style etc, it's embarrassing and horrifying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else concerned that Greedy is one day going to be so obsessed with SS that it turns her crazy and she ends up killing her and wearing her skin! She's trying to morph into her, coping so many of her mannerisms, way with words, interior style etc, it's embarrassing and horrifying!!
Screenshot_20220828-200814.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I don’t normally comment on these threads but do read from time to time but about her book- I am very surprised no one has left any reviews yet…. Especially if they can expose how much of a fraud she is!

Reactions: 5
Sorry I don’t normally comment on these threads but do read from time to time but about her book- I am very surprised no one has left any reviews yet…. Especially if they can expose how much of a fraud she is!
You can't leave reviews yet, I've already tried 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1534995
1 no one asked this and
View attachment 1534997
I almost sent a reply after this asking where brother Darren positive builder was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she said it was out in January because mental health was bad that time of year ?
No body got any money that's why , doubt anyone buys books in January except slimming world books. This January il be burning books to keep the house warm.

You can't leave reviews yet, I've already tried 🤣
I have a feeling the book may be her undoing then. She will attract a whole host of negative reviews and rightfully so. She is absolutely vile! All the syncopated comments on her posts drive me absolutely wild. They wouldn’t be so quick to ram their tongues up her arse if it was their loved ones ripped off by her. She is a twit and I will enjoy her spiral down hill more than hinches!

Reactions: 13
"So many of you asked how I'm motivated to do anything on a Sunday "

Hahshahhahahhahahahahhahahaha

Nobody did Greeds as you've done naff all the rest of the week bubs ( actually died seeing her use this word)

Also I have the same gousto code how strange? I didn't even have to ask them to do something nice for "my followers " she's an absolute embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The book has been reduced again! £12.04 now! if the price keeps dropping like this on a weekly basis it’ll be free when it’s actually released!! 🤣
And remember when Charlotte was so thrilled that her book was top of the hot new releases Amazon book list? Well it’s now at number 475! You do you Charlotte!! I can’t wait to write my review!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she always used Gousto? I’m sure I remember her plugging Hello Fresh and her saying it was amazing and the best thing ever when all the other Instascammers were getting it too, but I could be getting mixed up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.