MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame to spend all that money getting her hair done and then just have it scraped back in a poney tail!?
I thought this, even take your own curler to make your hair nice, but no standard Greedy egg head greasy slick back pony.

Feels a bit half arsed for a wedding. Feel like she would of rather turned up in her amazon leggings and a Nike tshirt 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry but the youngest boy looks a mess 🙈
I was just thinking why has got him wearing hotpant shorts again? He needs some shorts that fit. Looking at the 4 of them you can tell Greedy was only worried about how she looked

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why do no ones clothes ever seem to fit properly?

The boys shirts and shorts are too small and thats probably why she left the shirts with the too short ties untucked. Poor kids , she constantly buys herself clothes and the boys are wearing last easters crap . Both outfits look like they are for 3 yr olds . Face it Greedy , you have school age children . Not toddlers or preschoolers.

Even H's "ensemble" is kinda snug.
Greedy looks like shes dressed to go somewhere far fancier than the other 3 members of her family lol

Reactions: 9
Not one mention of using sunscreen. She spouts hot air that one 🤗

Reactions: 3
Nice to see H made an effort! FFS she looks like some random who jumped in on the photos. She's now more red than Charlotte & a scruffy cow to turn up like that at a wedding. Least the others look tidy.

I doubt with a wedding abroad they'd bither with bridesmaids? My husband married abroad first time & it was only him the bride her best mate ( who was dressed for a wedding but not as a bridesmaid)& her mum & dad due to the costs. He didn't have a best man & he has 3 brothers due to the cost.
I’ve just got married abroad and had four bridesmaids. Why would you not have them abroad?
Them glasses her sister has got on are fukin comical 😂why on Earth would you wear them on your wedding day

Reactions: 9
The poor boys! The whole outfits just don’t match at all. It looks like they’ve wondered into next a tried on a couple of ties while on holiday.. the shorts are too small 😩 obviously H had to wear her usual shorts and an open shirt look.. but greedy’s hair 🤢 can’t even wash it on holiday.. can’t even wash it for a wedding … even your own sisters

• Sick
Reactions: 15
this is near enough word for word what ash(and Chelslifestories) said on her in the style haul apart from she said flap instead of nipple. Greedy is definitely a hate watcher on ash's page it's soooo weird between the 2 of them I would LOVE to know what happened

If no one else can start a thread I will do one later, but if someone wants to start one I don't mind doing the recap later xx

Reactions: 1
I’ve just got married abroad and had four bridesmaids. Why would you not have them abroad?
Them glasses her sister has got on are fukin comical 😂why on Earth would you wear them on your wedding day
I dunno then? I've not got married abroad. Just the 4 couples I know who did none had bridesmaids. I thought getting married abraod was to avoid the stress of all the other bits. Not sure if it's an age thing maybe. I never had bridesmaids when I got married in my mid 30's. I had 2 flower girls but didn't see the point of bridesmaids & didn't want the bickering if they didn't like dresses etc & it was only a small wedding so keeping costs down.

Reactions: 1
I dunno then? I've not got married abroad. Just the 4 couples I know who did none had bridesmaids. I thought getting married abraod was to avoid the stress of all the other bits. Not sure if it's an age thing maybe. I never had bridesmaids when I got married in my mid 30's. I had 2 flower girls but didn't see the point of bridesmaids & didn't want the bickering if they didn't like dresses etc & it was only a small wedding so keeping costs down.
I got married abroad because England is fukin tit 😂 Unfortunately you still have all the same stresses as you would in this country, probably more as it’s more out of your control

Reactions: 3
Nice to see H yet again dressed up to the nines at another wedding. 🙄🤢 First picture at wedding of SSS and now Charlotte's sisters wedding. Why does she never make much effort whatsoever? And always in bleeping shorts. Urgghhh she gives me the boke with her dress sense. Horrid Hagrid the Hobbit indeed.

PhotoGrid_Site_1666288592469.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh I feel dead snide but I can’t stop laughing at the state of the kids outfits 😂. Looks they’ve raided lost property box god love them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.