MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that the book is called 'You do you' when she is what you get when you order mrs hinch off wish. Even her name is a rip off of Mrs Hinch Home. She is a poundland Hinch!
She's renamed Pinch in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah they met once, greedy was photgraphed with Chelsea but didn't have any photos with ash 🤣 i can't remember if it was a glossy box event or ITS but ash never posted anything about greedy at the time lol
It was definitely at a ITS party, Christmas I think

Reactions: 3
I saw photos of ash at an ITS launch party - whoever the girl was who has a new line out was wearing an identical suit thing that greedy supposedly designed for her own collection 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She's blocked me, I think because I mentioned her book & said, could it be as bad as PTWM, Rachaelele Hambleton's books, or could it be worse?
It was a genuine question, I wasn't being unpleasant.
But to be honest I don't think it could be as bad as Rach's books.
But it could be close 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was having such a lovely chilled Saturday morning..and then Greedy appears on my feed doing her hideous dancing with red faced H sit looking at her like a loyal puppy 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her books not even in the amazon top 100 anymore...not doing aswell as she thought then..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A big mug of prostitution... in a past she probably was one. This women will do anything for money and attention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she's jumped on the missing milestones bandwagon over bleeping swimming. I never ever use this word but on this occasion I'll make an exception. What a massive c*#t.

Reactions: 16
Ohh deep joy

Ewwwww they are looking worse than ever 🤢

Can't believe she's jumped on the missing milestones bandwagon over bleeping swimming. I never ever use this word but on this occasion I'll make an exception. What a massive c*#t.
I wasn't aware swimming was a milestone we had to tick off 🙄
All she's done there is probably make a load of parents feel absolutely tit. Not everyone has the luxury of affording swimming lessons.
One of my children has ASD and sensory processing disorder, he can't even tolerate water touching his skin higher than his belly button, it's taken years to even get him in the bath, he's not had his hair washed in about 3yrs, thankfully you would never know that but anyway, when he finally can tolerate water on his torso and head I will be cheering from the rooftops, but in my house, I won't be taking photos and making a montage for the gram!
Sorry went off tangent there, she's just mega pissed me off with her usual braggy smug cuntishness

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow she's back....with duck all content again
Ad for her book of tit
And a copy cat morning routine reel that hinch did the other day
I hate these people 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.