MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arse licking desperate idiot 🤮🤮
Omg she needs to give it a rest lol. She just looks stupid now. Did jemma even say anything about greedys book? (Ss sister) greedy latched into her first.
None of them give a tit about u Charlotte, they didn't congratulate u on your clothes collection, they haven't commented on ur book and they didn't acknowledge ur comments when u went and spent the weekend there.
Stick to your own mates because ur just embarrassing yourself now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sixteen British pounds, nearly 17. How many people are actually spending nearly £20 on her book? I buy a lot of books as I love reading and I cannot remember the last I spent over a tenner. She has some real audacity. It’ll be in Poundland by the end of next year.

edit because I’m still flabbergasted:

I have a side gig as a freelance writer and a client recently asked me to upload the manuscript to Amazon KDP, which is how you publish the paperback on Amazon. I uploaded a 246 page manuscript to Amazon, the printing cost for Amazon is £3.16. The minimum Amazon would let me publish it for is £5.30. Greedys book is 20 pages less so will be even cheaper than that! Just shows how much she’s upmarketed her utter drivel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I find it odd that the book is called 'You do you' when she is what you get when you order mrs hinch off wish. Even her name is a rip off of Mrs Hinch Home. She is a poundland Hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes really pissing me off 😡 MY last giveaway, shes given away absolutely duck ALL. The companies you've begged are the ones who are giving away, you Miss Greedy are take, take, take.

Reactions: 17
Most unusual that she's gone away and not shared any of it. Has the management suggested a new approach? Never mind you do you, more a case of you do what the management tells you will make money!

Reactions: 12
3 new girls from Tik Tok with ITS collections. These girls post content daily no excuses . She is def on her way out .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Most unusual that she's gone away and not shared any of it. Has the management suggested a new approach? Never mind you do you, more a case of you do what the management tells you will make money!
She is that famous now, she doesn't need to do daily content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs, she has her nose up SS sisters arse again! What an embarrassing twit she is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220821-201359_Instagram.jpg

They always say on the Stacey solomon thread that she has NO real life friends, must be true if she needs the dregs of society to hang out with her 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220821-201718_Instagram.jpg
it's sooooo weeeeiiiirrrrdddd, no wonder instagram is on a nose dive, with these desperados

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I actually liked Stacey tbh. But I really don't get this fake friendship at all. I know why greedy is latching on, but what's in it for Stacey, they literally have zero in comment except their management 🤦‍♀️ its weird as duck.
Greedy is just using her and jemma and they can't see it! Greedy is the type to sell stories on people for a quick money maker! Wouldn't trust her with anything

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually liked Stacey tbh. But I really don't get this fake friendship at all. I know why greedy is latching on, but what's in it for Stacey, they literally have zero in comment except their management 🤦‍♀️ its weird as duck.
Greedy is just using her and jemma and they can't see it! Greedy is the type to sell stories on people for a quick money maker! Wouldn't trust her with anything
I liked Stacey until she had these pair of skanks at her house, I unfollowed her and her sister straight after.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.