MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always features them but never the other way around so strange
Because shes trying to ride their coat tails and boast that she's with them. Thats not a genuine friendship at all, its a showy insta fake friendship on greedys behalf

Reactions: 18
So odd that SS would risk her squeaky clean image to hang around with 2 scammers, baffles me.

Reactions: 25
Wow, what shocking photos of them both, Greedy looks hideous from the side, nice to see H making an effort as per
I actually joked a thread or 2 back, about H wearing a white shirt and her best shorts and she actually fukin did 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What hasn't she got shoes on ? Wtf is she wearing , that dress does nothing for her size "12" frame , does H have any other outfits , did she have to wait to get staceys permission to post 🤔.....must have killed her
I work with a SS fan & she was saying that apparently people had been asked not to post until the official photos were released. SS & JS copywrited all their wedding photos so and if journalist wanted to use them they had to make a donation to charity to stop them just lifting them from social media and not putting up any money for them

Reactions: 4
What hasn't she got shoes on ? Wtf is she wearing , that dress does nothing for her size "12" frame , does H have any other outfits , did she have to wait to get staceys permission to post 🤔.....must have killed her
So embarrassing how she even tagged Stacey's dad, cringe 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her dress is horrible, I was going to comment and ask if it's from her new in the style collection 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such good friends?! But why do Stacey or the sister never tag you greedy or show you on their stories? It’s almost like they are embarrassed to be seen with you! Or maybe your management organised this get together as a way to try and make you “popular” so the sheep buy your book?
Also what the duck were you and H wearing to the wedding? I thought you were supposed to be a top selling fashion designer?! Obviously not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
H looks like she is wearing Brodys outfit .

I dont get the photo thing with SS . I mean what is she going to do sue everyone that posts them without permission? shes not the queen of sheba.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.