MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my!! They have more than enough money to buy new ones…imagine taking plants but not taking your childrens beds and make them sleep on a mattress on the floor for months on end. You couldn’t make this tit up 🤣🤣
It wouldn't have been so bad if she took them while packing up but they actually went back for them AFTER they had handed their keys back to the council 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stopped following ashandchelslifestories a while back but one of my friends commented on her post so I just saw that Adam at inthestyle has asked her to be one of the colabs for the asda partnership 🤭🤭🤭
Where's the head designer charlotte greedys invite🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well all greedys stuff on the ITS website is In the sale
Her time will come to an end- instagram isn't a permanent career. She will never ever be in the same league as Hinch or Solomon regardless of her being "besties" with them. She isn't committed enough- she's lazy and never posts content. Once ITS drop her she will just have the "huge book deal" it will be a flop. She will continue to "land on her feet" but she will get older and people will tire of her and her narc behaviour. She will be crying when she's all spent up and living on a state pension because she's never earnt a proper living in her life or saved

Reactions: 16
Off topic here but does anyone know what’s happen to The Thompson home she hasn’t been on in months ?

Well all greedys stuff on the ITS website is In the sale
At this point is Adam (in the style) trolling greedy, not only has he given ash her own line in the asda colab but also used the phrase greedy tries to own on one of ash's t shirts 🤣🤣🤣 you do you ash 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220824-151345_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my, does it actually say "you do you" ?!
Yep and Ash says it a few times 🤣🤣 Adam just put 👏 on greedys book post, not the usual gushing shite he writes on the other girls posts. If I didn't think in the style had dumped her before I'm definitely getting the feeling now 🤭🤭

Reactions: 12
Yep and Ash says it a few times 🤣🤣 Adam just put 👏 on greedys book post, not the usual gushing shite he writes on the other girls posts. If I didn't think in the style had dumped her before I'm definitely getting the feeling now 🤭🤭
How bloody fabulous 🤣🤣 exactly what her book of bullshit is called too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do u think greedy and Ash am secretly friends, and its all for the gram and for there engagement.

If not this is really gonna push greedys button.

Warning, greedys breakdown approaching

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do u think greedy and Ash am secretly friends, and its all for the gram and for there engagement.

I would think it was suspicious if they hadn't slagged each others in the style drops off. I mean surely that's bad business move. But to be honest anything is possible with these insta twats 🙈

Reactions: 5

Do you think they’ve ever met? I suppose Greedy would have mentioned a new best buddy if she had. Ash always seems to have sly digs at her but the t-shirt slogan is definitely below the belt!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think they’ve ever met? I suppose Greedy would have mentioned a new best buddy if she had. Ash always seems to have sly digs at her but the t-shirt slogan is definitely below the belt!
Yeah they met once, greedy was photgraphed with Chelsea but didn't have any photos with ash 🤣 i can't remember if it was a glossy box event or ITS but ash never posted anything about greedy at the time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't it lovely not seeing gob almighty, Greedys face. I'm loving her not being on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn't she do a promo with the hut too when she was in her old house
Was that the one where she got new bedding she was "obsessed " with then 2 days later slagging it off saying H couldn't stand the material? Or is that another company

I'd love to know what state she left that house in. I still can't believe she did that with the plants
To be honest I don't see anything wrong with her doing that. When my mum gave up her council property she left some plants and gets really annoyed each time she goes past that they are being left to rot. It's not the same as when you sell a property a lot of the time the council will go in and rip things out.
I'm more interested to know if the council billed her for painting the kitchen cupboards & sink. My mum had the doors replaced to oak ones & stainless steel light/plug sockets, laminate floor a granite sink and marble effect worktops & b& q gloss doors & flat anthracite radiators. The officer came round told her it wasn't council spec & that she had to remove it all including her laminate & wallpaper & return it to council spec or they would charge her to do it. When she asked why as it was all good quality items he told her that it was above spec & if they let the property as it was they would have to maintain it to that level & they won't do it. They would rather have ripped it out & bill her. They even tried to bill her for leaving bricks in the garden ......it was a patio area professionally laid!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.