MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Greedy and H havent been to pride in Cardiff today! Thought they would of gone seeing as Ash has gone to one. Maybe she thought it wouldnt be popular with her sheeps

Reactions: 10
How many times does she say her body is screaming for healthy stuff and she eats one relatively decent meal and then she’s back to filling her face with tit and those bloody awful chocolates she loves 😂 side note Greedy….you don’t have to eat fried food on a camping/caravan holiday love…it’s not compulsory 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Why does greedy insist on trying to make H like the man in the relationship, she's half Charlotte's size why doesn't she pick H up for the cringefest pictures. Does she think it looks cute, just laughable. And not one of those photos were nice sorry 😬

How many times does she say her body is screaming for healthy stuff and she eats one relatively decent meal and then she’s back to filling her face with tit and those bloody awful chocolates she loves 😂 side note Greedy….you don’t have to eat fried food on a camping/caravan holiday love…it’s not compulsory 🤦🏻‍♀️
The kids eat hot dogs fresh from the tin so all she needed was to take a tin opener 🤢🤣 or she could have filled her amazing pasta holders she was flogging the other week. Or took some boiled eggs from her egg cooker she raves about. Lots of choices other than fried food. Don't most people have bbq'd food when camping though not fried 🤔

Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand why she felt there was no option but to fry food when camping or staying in a caravan! If it was a caravan you could eat literally anything u could eat at home! If camping you can BBQ anything I am trying to lose weight and ate salmon and corn on the cob from the bbq last week whist camping and I lost 6lb in 5 days! Haha. No butter on the corn on the cob but only because I forgot to take any 🙈 must have forgotten to take it as I didn’t need any lard to fry every meal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those photos are hilarious.
And all this healthy eating for one day is boring. She will be back to eating out at chain restaurants by Monday.
Bet she's fuming Stacey and hinch hasn't shared any photos of her lol

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand why she felt there was no option but to fry food when camping or staying in a caravan! If it was a caravan you could eat literally anything u could eat at home! If camping you can BBQ anything I am trying to lose weight and ate salmon and corn on the cob from the bbq last week whist camping and I lost 6lb in 5 days! Haha. No butter on the corn on the cob but only because I forgot to take any 🙈 must have forgotten to take it as I didn’t need any lard to fry every meal
Also she could have driven to a restaurant a couple of nights or gone for a breakfast somewhere..she makes it sound like they were in the middle of nowhere on a survival course!

Reactions: 5
What happened to the YouTube channel she was supposedly starting? She’s so flakey! It’s like all of the hauls she never does. How are people still entertaining her at this point?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This made me lol. I loath those chocolates. Everytime I've tried one they make me feel queasy. Watching her stories where she's shoving multiple down her neck makes me feel the same.

Exactly this x. Well done to you. My daughter isn't a huge bbq fans so when we do have one I always do salmon, with either a pasta or rice usually with pesto for her. When I've stayed in a caravan or chalet I take my slow cooker with me & put something like a bolognaise or casserole or even a curry in there before we go out for the day. Last thing I want is to be eating junk constantly but that said I'm on holiday I don't want to be cooking for hours either. Obviously if she stayed in a tent thats not suitable but you can have decent food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What’s the story with her ex that she doesn’t like to talk about? The one the kids stay with?

Reactions: 3
Do people actually believe her BS? Did you really speak to Gousto Greedy cause I’m pretty certain that’s just a standard offer, not specific to you or your followers, not because you contacted them and asked them. How she just lies through her teeth to try and come across as if she is relatable and some sort of saving grace to people who may be struggling is beyond me! She bangs on about how she works with Gousto yet they don’t even follow her. Just another laughable lie.
240F9AEF-EF2B-4C05-8D4A-386177681367.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also she could have driven to a restaurant a couple of nights or gone for a breakfast somewhere..she makes it sound like they were in the middle of nowhere on a survival course!
Driven to a restaurant means one of them couldn’t drink and we know that wouldn’t happen (although if one had to be sober we know it would be H)

Reactions: 5
Canny see for the tears running down my face laughing at the cargo joggers in the age 10 to 12 by the look of them 😂😂😂 absolutely deed, if he models them with the Timbies I am going to end myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Canny see for the tears running down my face laughing at the cargo joggers in the age 10 to 12 by the look of them 😂😂😂 absolutely deed, if he models them with the Timbies I am going to end myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Think you've swerved right out of your laine hen and posted in the wrong thread so aye 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.