Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did H really say she didn’t get ‘laid’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fucking hell, lengths you have to go to for a shag with Greedy, some relationship they have. Clearly Greedy is not in to H, she just wants the lesbian relationship and engagement for the Gram because she probably thinks it makes her edgy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Star15sh

VIP Member
Setting up the camera to record the special moment which was a total surprise. What did they do? H proposed but they didn't record it so had to do it again? Claims she didn't know about it...pull the other one greedy it's got a pensioners saving on it!!

Im not just saying this because I dont like Greedy but that ring is awful. It looks like costume jewellery, its vulgar. For me an engagement ring should be classy and timeless, that will not last her, not with that setting. I have my grandmother’s engagement ring since she passed and honestly it looks so good still, its from 1940s, its so beautiful im obsessed with it. Can’t imagine that ring of Greedy’s looking good in 5 years time never mind for the next generation. Id be disappointed with something like that.

• Heart

instagramrus

Hi everyone. I’ve had to join just to see if this annoys anyone else or just me. Her hand !!! Her pointing at everything then doing a claw hand thing like she’s about to grab a teddy in a claw machine. Wtf is it with waving that hand about , is she taking lessons on pointy fingers from the hinch ? Please tell me others have noticed and it’s not just me it annoys

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That airport outfit is just as bad as her ITS range. She's trying to be an influencer with a cool airport outfit, just looks like am idiot

Edit: so I'm guessing they are flying from Bristol. Looking at the departures im guessing Milan or Paris.
For originality, a proposal in Paris by the Eiffel Tower maybe 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Controversial opinion but there’s no hope for Children being raised by morons with grammar this poor 🙈
I worry less about her spelling and more about her morals thinking that semi naked photos of her children are appropriate to share with the world. Absolute p**dos dream pics like this.

• Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220601-104821_Instagram.jpg

I was just scrolling on Insta and this popped up. Someone making an iced coffee with that 'so this is love' song over it.
Greedy really doesn't have an original bone in her body does she

• Angry
Spill the tea girl - spill all of it!!
all i can say is greedy makes out it was her ex but actually it was both of them emma took the wrapfor her family. Greedy had a job at her ex’s office in swansea so she can deny it all she wants but everyone who knows her knows the truth. Greedy was 15 when she met emma that part is true..they are both as bad as eachother, i know them both personally and they are both as manipulative. I haven’t come on here to be told im “emma” when actually i know the pair of them. Nobody really knows what their like in person until YOU actually know them in person and see what coniving peole they really are.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Greedy you can get Mateus from COOP love 😂😂😂

Reminds me of when I was flying home with my husband and on the plane he said ‘I’m really going to miss Soleros…’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

HatterMad

Chatty Member
God I really hate ITS have you seen they're now using Bowelbabe? It may be for her charity but Frisby just latches on to an opportunity.

• Angry
  • Sad

Parry1988

VIP Member
“This will be the boy’s garage, that’s why it’s called Greedy’s Garage”.

No it’s not. It’s called Greedy’s Garage because you’re an egotistical prick who feels the need to mark your territory by desperately plastering your name over everything whilst pretending H is invisible. God forbid a garage floor is laid without incorporating GREEDY. Oh and because you copied Hinch
So her son had that table for Christmas, judging by the dust covering it its been played with....zero times
Presence not presents is whats needed with children greedy

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Christ, read the room Greedy guts, some people can't afford to keep the roof over their head and there you are moaning that the villa is to big!!!

• Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
I want to know why everything is called greedy?
If they do get married will she take on Harriets surname?
Why does Harriet have to propose why can't she ask H?
Do you think H is the butch one (male) in their relationship?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Youwotm8

Makes me sick the way she's constantly boasting about spending silly money when there's people actually panicking about being able to feed their families and heat their homes.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
More than likely that buffet was open to everyone to celebrate the jubilee, she knew that but decided to make up a "fml" moment because she thinks she's so hilarious. everywhere she goes at the moment she has to make up some dumb shit thats happened to her. Your not funny, your a try hard and it shows. Its embarrassing and you just look like a twat. Girl, please ✋

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
The light fitment being so cheap. Was expecting £10 /£15 not £40.00. OK its not exorbitant but to a lot it's food shopping or toward being warm. I hate this influencer shite so much. Greedy you're not special you're at most pondlife hun!

• Heart
  • Wow