MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
Greedy has spent the last thread boozing, eating out, had about 6 different holidays pretending she paid for them all. Her and Harriet were getting sloshed on their jollies and then happily telling her followers how funny it was that Harriet is always hungover in the morning,whilst getting in the car to drive!!!!!! She threw a load of ads in then announced her nan had died, tattle quietly respected this for the morning before greedy came back on insta to reveal...an ad .....and that she and Harriet were again off on their holidays to visit the one and only Queen insta hun herself, Stacey solomon ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Apparently they are such good mates even though greedy was awol from the in the style shoot at her house a couple of weeks ago.....Adam obviously doing a bit of damage control hatched a plan for Stacey to baby sit the alcoholics for the weekend to uo her followers....didn't help much though. Greedy got Stacey to buy her some shite from the car boot then off they drink drove home ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ greedy slapped a nice big arse kissing grid post on her insta while Stacey shared her post on her stories and that was the end of that,time to bleach the house and check the valuables are still there ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Great recap @Parry1988 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Can see a pattern here of drink, drink and then some more. Anyone know an AA meeting in their area. ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't believe how ridiculous she sounds with that IG grid post about what a big part of her life Stace and Jem are .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi kids bye kids๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Are they keeping her nan on ice until she gets back or is she going to miss her own nans funeral?? Stacey just said Joe is back from fishing, I don't even think he goes fishing just hears another waster is coming to the house and fucks off with his fishing gear to a hotel for the weekend ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi all. I've not looked at Greedys page in ages then saw she's in Stinky Stacey's. Tried to catch up on these threads but i can't lol.... Last I read was she was probably green with envy at Ash|jacjossa? So how the duck did she end up at Solomon's house? I missed the bit in-between ๐Ÿคฃ

Also I cannot believe her face. What has she done?it's tight and shiny and red. Proper alchie red.

Reactions: 10
So is her next collection with ITS swimwear then? Christ if her clothing ranges are anything to go by, can you imagine the prints that will be used ๐Ÿคข Ash shot hers last week so no doubt hers will be released before Greedys yet again. She might be going abroad but sheโ€™s still way down the pecking order with ITS ๐Ÿ˜‚ She knows SS is one of Adams favourites thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s now trying to make her her new bestie ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.