Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her management will already be drafting the begging emails for the wedding. I just hope they dont target small businesses just starting out, thats what usually happens. Its bloody wrong, if you want a service you should pay for it. My dad owns a very well known flooring conpany locally and even hes had a few try it on with him hoping for free flooring!! My partner has just started a new business this year and already hes had two messages asking for collaboration, meaning they want something for free in exchange for ‘promo’ when hes got in to conversation with these leaches. Its absolutely shocking. I dont know how they sleep at night, its so hard running a business in this day and age, why do these people think they are entitled? I know they probably think its a two way thing because they will promote the business, but they have nothing to lose, what is it to post a few stories? Meanwhile that business is actually put out financially to provide a huge discount or a free item.

• Sick
Reactions: 24

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
moon faced scammers😂😂😂
Just a quick look at them in 2019
Shows how much they have changed
And the New Look t-shirts are nicer
Jesus Christ H has aged about twenty years! But then I guess being Greedy’s skivvy and reduced to scamming for a living will do that to you.

Reactions: 24
How long has this 30th birthday celebration been going on for now? A close relative of mine died just before I turned 30. My birthday was a few days after the funeral. I was still so upset I spent the morning sitting in bed crying and had took some convincing from my partner to actually go out for some lunch and birthday shopping. There were no presents ready because we'd been too sad and too busy and although my family were due to visit they all pulled out because they were too exhausted by the previous few weeks. She lives such a life of extremes there's bound to be another "breakdown" once her engagement and birthday bubbles have burst .

Reactions: 23

bubbity09

Imagine being born an oyster, living your live in the open waters, then your last few minutes being swallowed down by Hagrid. Poor oyster.

And they walked past a cash machine. Obviously had euros on them to pay him or Greedy got a freebie pulling out the blue tick card. Vile

• Haha
  • Sick

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Two fucking con women are suited to each other!!! 🤬🤬 so selfish not to include the boys on this trip... honestly you couldn’t make it up! Her nanny still on ice waiting until a convenient time that suits Greedy Guts to be buried??? Is the nanny’s funeral even happened yet cos Greedy Guts hasn’t mentioned her precious nanny in weeks! Fucking moron 🤬🤬
It's like when her cousin died she was going to do miles for mental health for him but never did and people have actually donated to her go fund me if you go look.

Imagine setting it up for your family but never honouring it. She's just all for the gram to make herself look good.

• Angry

Nic31

Shes just post a picture of her mum and grandad her mum 'just sent her a picture' I don't think that picture was in the last 2-3 days. Might be wrong they might all just be heartless arseholes, would make sense. I would not be smiling like that if my mum or husband just died 2-3 days after. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Do people grive and smile doing It? WTAF

• Heart
  • Wow

Star15sh

VIP Member
Get used to those prison doors H you may be seeing more of them if you keep hanging around with greedy for much longer...scamming bastards!

• Haha
  • Heart

Danni_louu

VIP Member
When my grandad died I couldn’t even plan my daughters birthday. His funeral was the day before her actual birthday and I couldn’t enjoy anything. she had her party 3 days before, but I had that booked for months. I kept the motion going for the sake of my kids.

after he passed I never went out. Couldn’t smile. Fuck going on these holidays.
Sorry but no. Yes life does go on but this is absolutely pathetic.

be with your kids. This women infuriates me. Selfish bitch

• Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
Anyone else thinks it’s a bit off a kick in the teeth for her kids that they just got a shitty video?
I’d rather have a proposal in my own garden with my kids present and involved rather than that fake show they’ve staged for content.

• Heart

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Soooooo obvs when they took the camera away to Vlog....never have they done this before. Welcome to Youtooob for wedding freebies and new income 😡😡

Also....why film yourselves at the eiffel tower if your having a "surprise"
They must think we are stupid 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick

tadhg

I used to like her in the beginning but she just change so much, all
About bragging and living an lifestyle that she really can’t afford , used to like her post and ask questions etc never got a reply when I live in the same area but as soon as I question why she left her boys to go to SS blocked so
She was seeing the messages etc

she become a vile woman that out for herself and doesn’t care about anyone elsa 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220604-103454_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-103444_Instagram.jpg

I'm calling a bingo on that 🤣🤣 almost like we write the script for her🤣🤣🤣 the fake surprised hand on mouth finished it off for me 🤣🤣ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22